The Personification & Rapper BBF Club with guests Clown X and the evil Jimmy Crew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Personification & Rapper BBF Club with guests Clown X and the evil Jimmy Crew

Post  The Personification on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Week 1 - Persi and Rapper, two grumpy old me sitting moaning about their loses at Extreme Rewards, reminise about the old times etc, both swear to do better this season, both say they will join forces until they get their mojo back....victory vs npc tag team...

Week 2 - Persi and Rapper to acknowladge that they can be a legit tag team after the week 1 win and maybe show signs of it being more than a one time deal. Start building up towards us challenging the tag champs another victory vs NPC team

Week 3 - Rapper and Persi get a bit more sure of themselves, things step up with victory over an established team of wrestlers...

Week 4 - Things start to heat up, Clown X start to pay attention, Rapper and Persi get number one cont shot...

Week 5 - Persi & Rapper vs Clown X, The match however is interupted my Jimmy James and co, they beat down all four men in the tag team match leaving the match a no contest...

Week 1 -

Week 2 -

Week 3 -

Week 4 -

DangerZone - Personification vs Jimmy James, Rapper vs CJ, Clown X vs Darkside Hitman & ?

Last edited by The Personification on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
The Personification
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Personification & Rapper BBF Club with guests Clown X and the evil Jimmy Crew

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:34 pm

For Week 2 the best thing to do (in my opinion) for Persi and Rapper is to acknowladge that we can be a legit tag team after the week 1 win and maybe show signs of it being more than a one time deal. Start building up towards us challenging the tag champs.
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top