The Konnely Family (Moberz, would like you to review)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Konnely Family (Moberz, would like you to review)

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Due to Chamber results it is about time we have The Konnely Family make their split. Brian and Kaleb will start their feud/arguing in this coming season while having Lester at a near neutral standing, in which he will attempt to choose neither son to back.

In this case, it would lead to a Week 5 match between Brian Konnely and Kaleb Konnely in a Contract Vs. Contract match.

As above, Moberz, I'd like you to review and help me work out the finer details seeing as we mostly have the major details figured out.

The ending will not be spoiled here but Moberz knows the result already which can be discussed at a designated time. (Or not)

Last edited by Kaleb Konnely on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Konnely Family (Moberz, would like you to review)

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:03 am

Do you plan on turning during this storyline?
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:15 am

Yes. Kaleb goes face while Brian goes heel and Lester tries to stay neutral.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:17 am

Which means Lester is true tweener lol
Alex Scott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:20 am

I guess we could call him a tweener. Don't really want to call him anything to be quite honest. But yeah in technical terms, I guess he will be a tweener but in reality he will just try not to take sides...for now.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:37 am

Week 1 - Brian comes out with the steel pipe he used on Kaleb and declares him to be the better Konnely. How he should've been the real champion ect. ect. Kaleb may come out later on to have his speech.

Weel 2 - Kaleb Konnely Vs. ???? (The point here is to let Kaleb get off some steam) - Perhaps maybe have Brian Konnely interfere and cost him the match.

Week 3 - Kaleb approaches Lester to show him that Brian is the reason the family is tearing apart. Lester refuses to get involved nor pick sides. He wants them to figure this out on their own.

Week 4 - (I was thinking maybe here have Brian and Kaleb talk it out with Lester watching over as an enforcer. In the end, Kaleb and Brian agree to team one more time to get back in line for gold.) The Konnely Brothers Vs. ???? & ???? - Maybe here have Brian again take out Kaleb resulting in the loss or perhaps have Brian just walk out in the match. (This may seem counter productive but does give a better reason for Week 5.

Later in the show, Kaleb gives off a pissed off promo demanding a contract vs. contract match against Brian therefore getting rid of Brian and proving which Konnely is the better Konnely.

Weel 5 - Brian Konnely Vs. Kaleb Konnely - Contract Vs. Contract match (Lester Konnely as possible enforcer/Special Guest Referee (Up to Moberz. We could have Lester just interfere or just have a clean match (Though I think we've already decided on this)).

This is not exactly the greatest as I rather have Moberz do the match planning and I just follow up with the Rp's. Moberz this is a general Idea but I think you are better at this. Maybe this will give you some ideas but I am sure you can do way better than I.

Moberz and anyone else that watches over my storyline, any insights?
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:54 am

The only downside is you have built a five week program, where as the contract vs contract match would suit CiR risk in ten weeks.

One way to extend would be to have Lester walk out week 5, causing the match to be no contest. Both Konnely brothers could spend next 4 weeks trying to win his support
Alex Scott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:09 am

CiR Risk has already been planned with Moberz. This is how we planned it. I didn't place the next season's seeing as this is focused on this season. Moberz thought we'd do a contract vs contract match at Week 5 to give Brian Konnely a fired up boost.

Unless Moobz likes your idea better. But....

As I said, I prevented saying a lot so I wouldn't spoil the story...but I guess I will.

The idea is to have Brian win and have Kaleb lose his contract due to the interference of Lester Konnely. So in turn, Lester and Brian go heel and Kaleb loses his job due to his own father.

The build up the next season is that Lester always knew that Brian was the better son and how Kaleb was never worthy of the Double Down Champion and he wish Kaleb was never his son.

The idea is that Lester and Brian will get their hype over these weeks with promos of how they wish they never helped Kaleb, How Kaleb was not good enough and how Lester felt that Kaleb was the one bringing them down. So most of next season will be used to give The Konnely Family their heel passion up and allowing Kaleb to put them down for good.

Over the next few weeks, Brian would face off against people and around Week 3/4 Kaleb would make one last appearance with him being tired of Brian and Lester's crap asking for one final match.

CiR Risk would feature Brian Konnely Vs. Kaleb Konnely. Contract Vs. Herritage. If Kaleb loses, Kaleb will be disowned of the Konnely name and forced out of the family but if Kaleb wins, Kaleb will get his contract back and therefore leave Brian without a job.

This giving Kaleb his push on the card.

All this has been planned by Moobz and I but we just gotta figure out exactly how to pull this off effectively so it gives Kaleb his proper boosting but gives The Konnely Family the fired up energy for the next. It's all about balancing it and delivering a powerful finish at CiR Risk.

After CiR Risk, Kaleb Konnely will be the last Konnely standing. Unless Moobz has any other ideas after CiR risk for the Konnely family. With Brian Konnely gone, it just leaves Lester. Now I have a few ideas for what we could do with Lester or we could just have Lester walk with Brian. Really depends if we want it Kayfabe or just let it go but I do have an idea for him (has nothing to do with continuing The Konnely Family feud. More like an Rp for one Week and then him being gone).
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Kaleb explained it well there. Contract V Contract was an option, but we felt this idea would be much better for turning Kaleb face, which is our primary goal in this feud. With the first season really just the build up to Risk and then with Lester's weekly talks about how he hated Kaleb ect, you get fan effection for the guy and when he comes back and beats the crap out of them, fans would follow suit and see him not only as a face but a guy to cheer for. By willing to risk everything for little Kaleb is also suggesting how much 'wrestling' means to him, that he is willing to sacrifice his family to be able to wrestler atleast one more time.

I think Voodoo's idea of winning support is something that can be done in the first season with promos by both Konnely's with their dad? Perhaps we can have a belated 'Fathers Day' celebration one week for example? As the brothers try to out-do the other for their fathers patronage - even more so when he's made the referee to their match.
Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top