The Arsenal Plan (Moberz and VGMs please review)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Arsenal Plan (Moberz and VGMs please review)

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley on Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:32 am

The Arsenal Plan:
~~ Basically I am the only man who will do the stuff for the whole crew, I am sure that you know by now that Ice Scorpio and Cris Famous went inactive for some personal stuff.

To be honest, this month my schedule was very hectic but still i find a sneak time to create an RP and hopefully this season i will have a lesser workload in real life. Anyway, to cut the story short.

Since The Arsenal had a tough and not a good ending in Dangerzone, The Arsenal will only aim for one title and that is for the DD Championship, To make it relative with PPV, The Arsenal will hunt Sinister and his greatest investment Sonic Speed... Name it, We will make them crash and burn and hopefully it will lead Cris and Famous having his injury because of Sonic on a later part of this feud (Ideally next season) and Sinister being hospitalized because of a fatal injury inflicted to him by Arsenal. (Just like the old saying "Eye for an eye! Tooth for a tooth!")

Week 1:
We go out and speak some trashy stuff towards CiR and we destroy the expensive Car of Sinister and interfer on Sonic's match making him Disqualified because we will hit his opponent and the bell will be called for his disqualification!!! Jesse Jayne will confront The Arsenal and he will be sanctioned by Arsenal with the stable finisher, The Arsenal Penalty to the Tables and Ladders

Result:
Since Sonic Speed value his winning streak on singles, Arsenal starts their revenge by making him lose a match into a non title holder opponent

Week 2:
Sonic Speed is really annoyed with the action of The Arsenal during his match and he found an alliance with Jesse Jayne who's also sick and tired of The Arsenal. They go out declare their intention in destroying the crew.

Result:
New alliance will be formed and they will go head to head with The Arsenal

Week 3:
The Arsenal is not complete and it was heard by Sinister and he imformed Sonic about it. Sonic Speed accompanied by Sinister head out to the place (literally home of Cris Famous) and they mauled the poor Cris Famous who's having his off with CiR. Jesse Jayne is trying to stop the attempt of his partner but the decision of Sonic is irrevocable.

Result:
Sonic Speed and Sinister will show to the whole CiR that they are really serious with their intention in bring the crew into it's end. Cris Famous will be out of the pictue for the next 4 weeks.

Week 4:
The Arsenal will make their move in returning the favor to Sonic Speed and Jesse Jayne. Sinister will be gone missing and Jesse Jayne will have his car wrecked.

Result:
Intensification of the War between the two parties

Week 5:
Sonic Speed and Jesse Jayne makes a quick ambush towards the look alike of Titus then Monique will interfer and have her neck injury because of Sonic Speed Enzuguiri Kick. After hitting the kick Jesse and Sonic goes to her aide and call for the EMT, The Arsenal member goes to their Monique then Jesse and Sonic darts out of the scene.

Result:
Titus will keep and eye with two because two of his Brothers are into a serious state. Cris recovering from his injury while Monique is knocked out unconscious..

Week 6:
Sonic Speed and Jesse Jayne will try to apologize with the rest of Arsenal and they will be fed by several boos but mostly in cheering for them then Arsenal goes out and declare a war towards the two. Titus will show Sinister's ragged coat and will tell Sonic and Jesse that it's the beggining of their ending.

Result:
Sonic Speed will have a clue with the whereabouts of Sinister but still he will have to confront the Arsenal!

Week 7:
Titus and Ice Scorpio will fight Sonic Speed and Jesse Jayne in a tag team match but The Arsenal will make themselves disqualified and it'll be a continues brawl between the two force. They will succomb Titus and force him to spill out the where abouts of Sinister. They will leave Titus and Ice Scorpio beaten and will head straight to Sinister.

Result:
Sonic Speed and Jesse Jayne will have a feeling that they have the upper hand with the feud and they will continue to strenghten the alliance.

Week 8:
Sinister together with Sonic and Jesse will go out and will tell to the world that Arsenal is already finished! Since The Arsenal is no longer around, Sinister and Sonic will betray Jesse Jayne and will tell to the world that no one is capable of beating Double Down Champion for he is the only one standing tall over Jesse and Titus.

Result:
Jesse Jayne will be betrayed and it'll heat the rivalry for the Double Down Championship

Week 9:
When everyone thought that The Arsenal is over, they go out in full force but without Monique since she is still having her recovery in hospital. Jesse Jayne will go out and call the attention of Sonic Speed. Sonic Speed will come out with Sinister and wearing a cocky attitude. A heated argumentation will happen in stage then GM and VGMs will go out and they will declare the stipulation of DD Championship. They will have a short discussion and to make it more simple, Sonic Speed will defend his title against Jesse Jayne and Titus Muttley in a Triple Threat Match (Stipulation will be determined by GM)

Result:
DD Championship Promo for PPV Match!

Week 10:
PPV Match!!

Result:
Depends on Moberz Smile

Moberz, please let me know your stand on this Smile

Last edited by Titus Alexius Muttley on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Titus Alexius Muttley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arsenal Plan (Moberz and VGMs please review)

Post  Jesse Jayne on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:48 am

I know you said moberz but if I may, Jesse is still mostly a face. So some of the things in there, like betraying sonic out of no where and those things, he wouldn't do. But it is a good plan, with tweaking it could work.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:23 pm

I agree with Jesse that he is the 'face' so shouldn't betray Sonic if anything once Sonic is re-united with Sinister some time in the 2nd Season they should turn on Jesse. That would split everyone up for the Triple Threat, and keep everyone in their current 'allignments'. I will try to put some balance in with matches each week also, as I feel based of what is written here, most weeks tend to favour The Arsenal over Jesse & Sonic. I'm not saying that's a bad thing because it's three on two, and the two are not really 'united', but I don't want weekly onesided feuds.

I'll wait to see what you guys discuss over this week and comment again early next week (or earlier) on any updates or oppinions.
Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:04 am

Good to hear the comments of Jesse and Moberz... I just want to know, Jesse is a contender in DD Championship? Or you will just aide Sonic Speed... If you are into DD then we can tweak the part wherein you betray him instead of that, Sonic Speed will give you a cheap shot and you will also hunt him for the DD Championship

Again, ideas and suggestions are welcome... this is a good storyline for CiR if ever Smile
Titus Alexius Muttley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:17 am

Jesse won't go searching for a title shot (neither will I I've had quite a few so I think I'll just pass it on unless you guys want me to.) The only way he'll go for it is if he is betrayed or given a pretty good reason. So like if sonic betrays him he'll go after him and try to take it. But it's up to mob who gets the title shots. Buut as I said I'm cool with not having one.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:30 am

I think it'd be odd for Jesse to be involved in the storyline so much and then not be involved on the PPV card in any way or form. So I personally feel having the Triple threat match between Jesse, Titus and Sonic would be the way to go, again just deciding on the steps on how to get there, which is up to the three of you.
Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:52 pm

Alright, cause I was also thinking maybe have Jesse not in the ppv match between them. But have him do the Brooke thing since we still need one. And she says if he wins he gets another shot at the dd champion, whoever it is since he has problems with both sonic and Titus (or will) if he wins. And if he doesn't win he has to be in possibly a n1 contenders match with the loser of the ppv between sonic and Titus. That way it also provides a feud for the seasons to come and fills the whole Brooke problem.

I could start maybe after sonic betrays me have Brooke come up to me and offer the shot. I say hell yeah and then I start rping for both? Again I feel it could work but I might not be on that level. Just spitting out some ideas.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Honestly, I do think you should place yourself in the DD title picture by participating in the 3 way bout. I like how it can turn out and gives you a push along with Titus and Sonic. Jesse, it's time for you to get yourself in the spotlight with The Arsenal and Sonic.

Don't worry about the 3 way GM thing. Moberz has that planned out so keep yourself focused on The Arsenal and Sonic as this will be your feud with them. It isn't always best to work 2 feuds and can be very sloppy (Trust me I know this because I did Trent Acid and The Crow). For Jesse to be placed (The same for Kaleb) in a match of such importance and magnitutde against the likes of War Machine and Moberz could be good but bad as well. An under dog is sometimes a good thing but I prefer you focus on the 3 way idea for the PPV.

Titus Vs. Sonic Vs. Jesse. It makes sense even if you and Sonic are best buds. It doesn't even have to be that Sonic has to betray you or have Titus do something...blah blah blah. Could just be a numbers game like Kaleb and Brian. Jesse gets into the title match and now it's the numbers game on Titus just like how The Arsenal tries to play the numbers game.

Doesn't mean Titus has to be the target the whole match. I mean Sonic DOES have to defend his title so he isn't going to let Jesse just pin Titus nor would Jesse truly allow Titus or Sonic to pin one another.

I honestly think you need your rematch for the DD title especially after the crap Kaleb put you through and nonetheless, coming back with a burning fire.

There are endless ways to create a 3 way match between 2 faces and a heel or 1 face, 1 heel and one tweener or even 2 heels and one face. Like Moberz said, it's just a matter of deciding which direction to take.

I do like the idea of Sonic betraying Jesse in the 2nd season therefore creating a boundary between Sonic and Jesse but giving a reason for the 3 way to happen. I don't know what else really to say seeing as the decision really lies up to Jesse, Sonic and The Arsenal. What I will say is, do take into considering that the 3 way title match is probably the best idea for all 3 of you.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:56 pm

alright, I was just worried because it seems Jesse is turning into a christian so to speak Haha. You know the whole "one more shot" thing. Haha. But if you guys don't think its becoming too much then sure. I'm fine with going whatever direction you guys find best.

And yeah Kaleb I get what you're saying with the underdog thing. Obviously if Jesse won (which let's face it, no Haha than it would push him up way too much. And even participating gives him a gigantic push. So it is a bad idea Haha.

Kaleb Konnely's Edit : JESSE, PUSH IS NOT BAD!
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Don't worry about the whole push thing. Timing is everything and with The Arsenal and Sonic, that would be a good timing for you. You act like me with the whole title picture as Trent. I never wanted a title but you know, sometimes going after and getting a title does more than you think. The title picture is what pushes people and if you prefer not to get a chance at getting up in the bigger leagues, then just don't take this feud.

If you want to be where Mobz is, take this feud and then from there build yourself.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:59 pm

oh I'm in the feud. I just feel like where ever I'm needed I'll go. I'm perfectly fine with having a title shot believe me Haha. I just wasn't sure if it was getting old or not. But yeah I'll take one. Also I didn't mean to say push was a bad thing. Merely that it was probably too much of a push for Jesse. Going from the did championship (the lower end) to facing mob and them would be quite a huge leap. That's all I was saying.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:29 am

Hey Jesse, Did you receive my message to you? I want to hear your side man Smile
Titus Alexius Muttley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:47 am

Oh sorry thought I already had responded I'll have to re read it so give me a bit.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:19 am

Edited and Updated
Titus Alexius Muttley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:17 pm

I see you made all the changes I suggested. I think you worked them in very well so now Jesse doesn't seem as bad and he will remain face. I'm completely okay with this now. Just up to mobzz and sonic.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:47 am

Now all we need is the input of Sonic and approval from Mobz
Titus Alexius Muttley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Speed on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:18 am

ok my bad for the wait
Sonic Speed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:19 am

So i guess we will go with this plan. Am i correct Jesse and Sonic?
Titus Alexius Muttley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:50 am

I'm good with this plan. As long as mobz and sonic are.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Speed on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:38 am

ok with me
Sonic Speed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:14 am

locked and loaded... ready to fire the plan
Titus Alexius Muttley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:59 pm

okay, so how is the plan changing with the new schedule? Since some of the matches and such have changed. Do we want to do the same or alter it a bit?
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:46 am

I guess the plan will have a little change, TnG will spring and Arsenal will be gone if we will base it from the Plan of TnG created by Kaleb.

The question is, Is it still going to happen since Steven is no longer with CiR?

Titus Alexius Muttley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:51 am

Wait what? Steven is gone? I didn't know that. Why?

And also I'm talking about because of the different matches that are going on. Like me having a title match against sonic with you as guest referee week 1. How are we going to proceed with that? What do you (and sonic if he reads this) want to do this week?
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:31 am

TnG is still happening as confirmed by Moberz. How or Why it is happening, I don't know but the group will still happen. As to who is leading us, we likely won't have a leader. TnG will likely be very Corre like with Dr. Horrible being a "Semi-Leader".

The group will still be filled with What seems to be Masked War Machine, Kaleb, Titus, Dash Carter and Dhampir Savant (I Think, this is what I was told in chat). Hopefully Moberz fills us in.

Last edited by Kaleb Konnely on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top