Next season: Mr Nice Guy/Nadia/Dave Spartacus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next season: Mr Nice Guy/Nadia/Dave Spartacus

Post  Spartacus on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:38 am

I think for next season it would be good to expand upon the Mr Nice Guy/Nadia/Dave Spartacus situation that we started last season, namely the fact that MNG and Nadia have had public problems, and Dave's been very much a catalyst for it. I'm thinking that maybe for next season we can see Dave attempting to pull MNG and Nadia apart, simply because he wants to. This is only the bare bones of an idea, but I'd like to think that between us all we'll be able to get some meat on the bones and actually make something we can run with.

Spartacus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next season: Mr Nice Guy/Nadia/Dave Spartacus

Post  Mr. Nice Guy on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:16 am

Nadia hasn't been on in 15 days so I don't know what she wants.  Surpised about the yes as to the marriage proposal. Wrestling marriages (talking storeyline not RL)most of the time never happen (AJ and DB), are used for manipulaton (Bully Ray & Hogan's daughter) or ignored altogether (ODB & EY. Anyone seen ODB since EY won the title?).

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Hey Guys, the seasons coming up next week, but Nadia has still been offline for 24 days now. I've made a call here that Nadia after DangerZone has returned home to Russia to reconcile with her father and prepare for the Wedding. Whilst Mr. Nice Guy who still has two seasons left on his contract looks to see out his time in CiR and uphold his contract. Obviously that's where Dave can get involved and it'll turn more into a one-on-one feud for you guys. I like the dynamics of your two characters so don't want to cut it due to Nadia's inactivity. If she's back mid-season or next season we can add her in, but for now we're rolling with you two.

Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartacus on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 am

Maybe we can make the feud into one where Dave takes verbal pot shots at MNG for the first season, saying things like Nadia didn't leave to reconcile with her father, but to get away from MNG? Perhaps we can spend the first season teasing a physical clash between the two until we finally have a match in the last week of season one, but Dave and MNG are so intent on beating seven shades out of each other that the match ends in a no contest.

In the second season I'm going to have Dave turn up for shows in an expensive supercar for two reasons- it gives something for him to be possessive of and thus gives him something to put on the line at Risk; secondly, it can be used against Dave- during a match, MNG can appear on the screens about to do something to Dave's car- he runs off to defend it, thus losing the match via count out, which then gives Dave a reason to cost MNG matches.

The final match at Risk could be Dave putting his car on the line against MNG putting his marriage to Nadia on the line? I'm not sure what we could have MNG risk as it depends a little bit on if Nadia makes an appearance or not. I think the first season should be a war of words, though, and we can work on the Risk buildup a bit closer to the time.

Spartacus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top