The New Generation (Cir Risk)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Generation (Cir Risk)

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:42 pm

This is a mass PM to all those who may or may not be involved in the new Stable called "The New Generation" (Also Moberz) whom at CiR Risk will form and assist Steven Why cash in his MITB briefcase and win the world title.

Mostly consisted of Steven Why at the helm, Kaleb Konnely, Dash Carter, Jesse Jayne, Titus (Since Arsenal inactive) and Sonic Speed.

The group will either be built up to Risk or actually formed at CiR Risk. The group will likely be Heel.

The idea is that we will start out by helping Steven win his cash in and we go on from there.

I figured I'd make this mass Pm now and we could all discuss it over the season break. We can figure the details of how each of us will fit in storyline wise and become heel.

When replying, make sure you are replying to all members such as Steven, Rapper, Jesse, Titus, Sonic Speed, Moberz and myself that way we can all keep track of everyone's ideas, posts and thought on the situation.

What Steven has said thus far -

A handful of things 1.) Would we honestly need to turn full heel... especially some folks like say Jesse? Honestly they could stay/become a pragmatic tweener who feels as if they've been held down by the current gen/some folks in the back or something along the lines... even a pragmatic face who feels like crap doing this, but feels it's the only way they can actually make an impact or something along those lines... Heck, depending on who wins the gm match at risk, dr. horrible (if i were to win that match that is) could offer a bonus to some with less moral fiber for joining, and a pink slip for those who have more class

Just that... -all- of those people turning heel I don't see needed in this sort of stable necessarily, seeing as Steven wouldn't care if you secretly/openly hated him as long as you participated in his cause... and in any case would make the stable feel less one dimensional and provide reasoning for a breakup way... -way- down the line I suppose.

2.) Couldn't we just make this a topic in the season planning section? seems easier than this... if it's needed to be kept a secret to -everyone- then i guess that's good enough reasoning, but not like a lot of people would bother looking at it anyway. Oh well *shrugs*

after those two things, I suppose my other questions can wait until after the planning begins.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Generation (Cir Risk)

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Ok then so the allignment thing is whatever. I like your idea better anyways. I'll let others post. So we could go with Faces, tweeners and heels in this group so that works.

As for 2) Done as well Razz
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Dash is here just the multi-tool here. He can pretty much fill any role that is needed. I am going to pich in some ideas if I feel like I have something good in my mind. Right now I haven't even put my mind to the feud/alliance since I only just got real confirmation that I'm going to be involved. Feel free to suggest what you'd think would be the best fit for Dash in all of this. Kaleb might have some since I have some history with him previously.
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:53 pm

I was thinking maybe instead of the faces turning maybe the wrestlers who are face (like me for example) decided that the new generation must be stopped, and form another stable to go against it. Since like you said it is a heel stable. How this happens could go a few ways, maybe if Sonic wins the DD championship then I want revenge on him for betraying me, plus the fact that Titus and Kaleb are in the stable gives Jesse plenty of reason to hate it. Or if I win the DD maybe Sonic wants his title back and has the group help him get it back. Meaning Jesse would need help to retain it forcing him to make a stable of his own for survival.

Or another thing I was thinking, maybe Jesse joins for some reason, but as he sees all the things the stable does he leaves. And the New Generation decides to make an example of him. To which he wants revenge and starts attacking them when others start helping him and the opposing face stable gets built. Because as much as I did love the idea of that stable I would rather Jesse not change, of course these are only some examples of different ways to go. And I would love other suggestions by the other parties as to other ways to work in a face.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:53 pm

as for how say you join the group kaleb, really a fairly easy way, (again if my gm was to gain control at risk), maybe have him sign a wrestler to a contract before the match occurs in what -could- be his last act as gm... and later in the night, when tNg debuts as a stable, have you come out last as the final mystery man of the six man (well, assuming six man at the moment) group...

Or same as before and have you help distract one of the gm's wrestlers during the gm match (because we're still bffs 4evur from almost 2 seasons ago Razz), causing me to get the win on one of my opponents (hell, you could theoretically come out to distract -me- and it doesn't ''work'') and as a bit of gratitude, Horrible rehires you... rest stays the same.

lastly I suppose we could do a more cliche thing and have you be masked/dark room promos and pull a samoa joe with the "They're Coming" -esque promo... but eh.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:59 pm

@Jesse Jayne wrote:I was thinking maybe instead of the faces turning maybe the wrestlers who are face (like me for example) decided that the new generation must be stopped, and form another stable to go against it. Since like you said it is a heel stable. How this happens could go a few ways, maybe if Sonic wins the DD championship then I want revenge on him for betraying me, plus the fact that Titus and Kaleb are in the stable gives Jesse plenty of reason to hate it. Or if I win the DD maybe Sonic wants his title back and has the group help him get it back. Meaning Jesse would need help to retain it forcing him to make a stable of his own for survival.

Or another thing I was thinking, maybe Jesse joins for some reason, but as he sees all the things the stable does he leaves. And the New Generation decides to make an example of him. To which he wants revenge and starts attacking them when others start helping him and the opposing face stable gets built. Because as much as I did love the idea of that stable I would rather Jesse not change, of course these are only some examples of different ways to go. And I would love other suggestions by the other parties as to other ways to work in a face.

Eh, like i said to Kaleb, if we're basing the idea of "The New Generation" on the obvious choice, cockiness, then yeah, it would need to be a heel stable. If however we picked a somewhat more complex (well more complex for a stable in wrestling at least) idea that we've felt held down, either by management or the "getting old guys", then really the stable itself would possibly have a legit argument and really it would become a sort of "well, I don't like what they're doing, but I get why they are" thing for the crowd, and a few faces could join relatively easily as long as they don't have to participate in the beatings that might occur (or possibly leave once those beatings do occur.

To put it into example, take some people wwe legitimately bury, not have lose, I mean seriously bury... then if those people began a group growing angry and began to "fight back" against "the machine" you'd (or at least some) at least feel there might be truth in their words (didn't say was, i said -might-), and even if the group itself was heel, if there were one or two guys in the group (in this hypothetical scenario... let's say zack ryder or something) who stayed with their face tendencies but felt this was their only way, you'd feel for them more, since it's a realisticly tough decision to make.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:52 pm

Just a thought - you have 3 potential members fighting each other for the dd belt, so need to work out to balance that out
Maybe have a CiR veteran put in the match? That would give the other 3 a reason to think they are being held back
Alex Scott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:15 pm

Another thing I would like to say is that, there are four super stars in the stable that Jesse won't be too keen on (the four being Kaleb for obvious reasons, Steven, because he once worked against Jesse with Kaleb, Titus and Steven for the Feud they will both have with him soon.) And the only one in TNG that Jesse will probably even consider working with would be dash because they worked together kind of once, even that was iffy. So Jesse would need a very big reason to work with them. So it would probably not just be "some old dude won my title". Just like to point that out.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:42 pm

What Voodoo meant is this has to stay as basic and simple as possible, with so many people involved, if the story becomes way too complex it's just gonna create havoc and confusion.
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:11 am

Ah well, to be frank we probably don't even need the amount of people kaleb originally listed.

Could probably cut it down to:

1.) Me- Obvious reasons why I'm in; heel
2.) Kaleb - running out of options, joins the group to get a contract and another shot (eventually i guess) at his brother... or something along those lines; depending on how he wants to run with this, could play as a face/heel/tweener really
3.) Titus- Angered over the fact he seems to be the only one carrying the weight in arsenal, he ditches them and moves over to tNg: probably heel

and maybe
4.) Dash- Could just be angered at the fact his tv time's been cut... I suppose he really wouldn't like being in the group with Kaleb though so even then that's an eh...

depending on whether it'd make sense, there's a few more spots that could fill honestly if we didn't include dash

5???) Really if we pick up any new heel(-ish) talent rp wise, could include them as sort of equalizers for when even the three/four of us were outnumbered.

6 a.) If we want to ignore the new bit being a specific requirement, could have an older guy, somewhat bitter at how things have turned out, join as a sort of mentor, sort of comrade role.

Really big stretch and depending on even if he wanted to get involved:

6 b.) Captain Smokey- Wouldn't necessarily need us, but Joey and Golden kept on getting screwed by the man, maybe they decide to get revenge, but as they begin their assault a couple of folks (say Kaleb and me, or Titus and Kaleb or whatever) from tNg come out and once again help him "troll" his ex-nwp rostermates.

As for why him?
+A Champion, could help bring a bit more legitimacy to the group if he did join
+Would fit in with the trend of this being upper-mid to main-event talents
+ Growing tired of the fact two people are running around without management doing anything (if he were to join technically before the gm match)

As for some negatives I'll freely admit
- Technically wouldn't fit in with the "new" bit of the name
- Doesn't really seem to care all that much about the "issues" (As quoting the character Steven) going on now aside from his fellow ex-nwp rostermates
- Having the talent be all upper-midcard at the lowest I suppose would mean an evaporation of feuds outside of ones involving tNg, and a lower-card fellow might make more sense in terms of more diversity in feuds.

like i said, a big stretch and honestly wouldn't be brokenhearted if it's not a possibility, but eh.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:03 am

Kaleb will be at Risk facing his brother in a Contract Vs. Herritage match. If Kaleb loses, he loses the Konnely name.

At this point, I can simply make it to where it's "Kaleb's Legacy" not the Konnely Family's legacy. From which then, what way to make a bigger impact in his return than to assist Steven in cashing his Money in the bank.

We'll let Mobz bring some insight.

We won't need many people in this Stable. Just a few like Steven said. Steven is making the most sense of this as is Rapper and Voodoo.

I think it's best we start out as Titus, Kaleb, Steven and Dash. If we feel we need more we can build on it. The Simpler the better. If we are all heel, it makes it easier. Dash feels abused for not getting proper TV time nor the push, so he steps up and helps Steven in a sense that it's time for a newer Generation to take the mantle.

Titus would join for obvious reasons I will likely not need to explain.

Kaleb is an easy choice with his recent rage on his brother and soon will be about "HIS" legacy not His family's legacy which is practically a heel turn.

Steven, he is the leader. Plain and simple.

This stable could become a CiR Evolution Stable and could be a formitable one. Steven holding the world title, 2 holding tag titles and another holding some other title.

So many things could be done.

I'd like Moberz thoughts on it.

(We likely won't need a feud stable right away because we'll be making obvious enemies along the way but hey again, mobz call)
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley on Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:25 am

My 2 cents with the issue, I am honored to be one of the choices in TNG but i think the storyline that i have with DD Championship will be very contradicting if i'll join the band immediately with Jesse or Sonic (Whoever is the DD Champion between the 3 of us)

I would love to join TNG but maybe not on it's debut event to make a window period and a connection to why i am joining TNG, here are my ideas about the merger if ever.

* Titus will break The Arsenal
~ If Titus wins the Double Down Championship in CiR Risk, then he will drop Ice and Cris since he finally reach his first goal (you know, a Jerk Guy thing)
~ If Titus lose in DD Championship, he will be fueled in disappointment and anger then he will attack Cris and Ice making them injured and requesting to Dr. Horrible to end their contracts (We know that Titus is one of the favored guy of Horrible)

* Titus will be personally handpicked or recommended by Horrible to complete the band of Steven Why.
~ We know that he is also one of the top choices of Horrible, same with Steven Why. Horrible will review the contracts of Arsenal and he will only reinstate Titus and Monique while Cris and Ice will be kicked out of CiR because of their poor performances.

Everything will depend on the outcome of DD Championship match, We will never know unless we are there Smile

If you have any idea on how to connect my storyline to TNG then i'll be glad to read and hear that Smile
Titus Alexius Muttley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:32 am

Simple titus. You are muscle. Whether or not you win the title or lose it, Horrible or Steven would like some muscle out there in the ring and you'd be the perfect choice.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:18 am

Yeah, but i'll make a storyline to make a connection with TNG Smile Definitely! I will join the band of New Generation.
Titus Alexius Muttley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:11 am

So we know who is in it.

Just need proper storyline connections and planning from Moberz.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

K, so write Dash out of this.
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Okay so I'm guessing that Jesse won't be in it then? That's fine but is there a way to be in the storyline without being in the stable? Because I still think the idea is great and would love to participate in it. If not that's fine I can work on getting a title or a feud after risk.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Couple of questions/ thoughts

1) what's the vision for group?

2)how long do you see it lasting?

3) what's going to make it different from previous groups?

4) who will keep eye on story arcs?

Members
1 Steven why - charismatic anti leader?

2 kaleb Konnely the 'legit' one, brings a legacy to the group as a generational wrestler

3 Titus - the ruthless force of nature, brawn and brains - rather than just muscle

4???

5????

At the moment missing a backer/benefactor, and the plotter maybe.

Just a suggestion, don't reveal full group at risk, have Titus join 1st bloodshed after, could have a 3 vs 3 the arsenal vs tNg and have him reveal true nature then.
Also consider Dave Spartacus, he has been in CiR longer, but held back by the likes of Moberz, Chris Jackson etc?

Also, you could refuse to let Bex or Sara interview you, as they are part of the CiR plot against you, so you get Monique to take over
Alex Scott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Voodoo lord wrote:Couple of questions/ thoughts

1) what's the vision for group?

2)how long do you see it lasting?

4) who will keep eye on story arcs?

Members
1 Steven why - charismatic anti leader?

2 kaleb Konnely the 'legit' one, brings a legacy to the group as a generational wrestler

3 Titus - the ruthless force of nature, brawn and brains - rather than just muscle

4???

5????

At the moment missing a backer/benefactor, and the plotter maybe.

Just a suggestion, don't reveal full group at risk, have Titus join 1st bloodshed after, could have a 3 vs 3 the arsenal vs tNg and have him reveal true nature then.
Also consider Dave Spartacus, he has been in CiR longer, but held back by the likes of Moberz, Chris Jackson etc?

Also, you could refuse to let Bex or Sara interview you, as they are part of the CiR plot against you, so you get Monique to take over

(With Dash Carter not being in it, We'll likely need a 4th man. 3 man stable is little bleh. Considering we are "The New Generation" I have seen a few NEW talents in CiR....if you get where I am going)

1) what's the vision for group? -

I don't wanna say Older generation superstars can't join so it would still make sense if the older generation superstar has been pushed back by everyone else and feels the need to force his way into the spotlight by assisting the "new" CiR champ and taking out the top CiR superstar.

The Vision of the group is in the name of the group. The idea is a stable of young and future stars to rise up together and take over CiR with the thought of "Out with the old, in with the new." The vision of the new breed taking what is theirs from those who are either holding them back or hog what is rightfully theirs (Kinda sounds  right from Steven's ally). What I'd like to see is for the group to slowly rise up and begin winning belts at a certain pace (Think Evolution. HHH was WHC, Orton was IC champion and Batista and Flair were tag champs). They'll be plenty of people to  butt heads with us like War Machine, the returning Moberz, Clown X if they wanted in.

2)how long do you see it lasting? -

As long as Steven and or Moberz wants it to last or until each member feels they got what they wanted (But of course, Steven gets what he wants immediately so more than likely whenever the group gets stale or runs its course).

We would be the youngest stable in CiR History. Our goals are likely to be the same which is to take CiR by storm and bring in "The New Generation". To be quite honest Voodoo, most stables aren't different. They all practically have the same ideals and storylines. NWO wanted to take over, Nexus wanted to take over, Evolution wanted to take over, Corre was pointless, Nation of Domination wanted to take over, Patients actually took over.

So in the end, what's different is the people within but not the group in general. The stable starts the same and ends the same. They start out with a similar goal and end by achieving all they want or by turning on each other from within.

4) who will keep eye on story arcs? -

This should be up to Steven, Moberz and I. Moberz is always smart on this sorta stuff and Steven practically already has a grasp of the group. Techically, Steven and I were already "TNG" just not official. We don't have much planned only because Moberz only said we were to injure Moberz and help Steven cash in. Best bet is to either allow Steven and Moberz to keep an eye or all 3 of us.

Oh, and I like the idea of Monique! Never would've thought of that.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Right,

let me throw in my thoughts since I'm the one whose trying to put all the pieces together, and to quickly say that in my head alot of it makes sense, just will be interesting to see if I can explain it to all of you in such a way that the pieces link up correctly.

So the Stable will form at RISK and the reasons for that are as follows: Dr. Horrible will lose the RISK match, but since he is still co-GM at the time he is essentially able to create a 'super faction' behind the scenes, primarily through bribery of giving out high paid, long term contracts to his team of 'Stars'. Dr. Horrible is not stupid, and he knows there's a chance that in an even fight at RISK he could lose his position as GM. So how can he retain power? Well through a super-faction and the World Championship. Simply put, he gets his man [Steven] to the World Title and creates a group around himself and Steven to protect the gold and retain some control of the federation primarily through tactics of intimidation and beat downs. As we've shown so many times with Insanity and The patients and BUM - The World Title is an important symbol of power for any faction and/or authority figure. So, the creation of this faction stems from Dr. Horrible's back-up plan incase Steven cannot retain horrible's power at Risk.

Now for the main members:
Steven - Obvious [I hope?]
Kaleb - Kaleb loses his contact and his family, he's lost his title, he's lost his job, his father hates him. So manipulative Mr. Horrible acts not only as Kaleb's way back into CiR by offering him a new contract, but he wants to help him right the wrongs, by getting Kaleb back into CiR, by elimination Lester and Brian, and by being Kaleb's new mentor/father figure to replace Lester who betrayed him, in doing so Horrible will manipulate Kaleb towards his cause of creating this power vacum. His links to Steven make this even more likely.
Titus - The RISK match for the DD Title will hold the RISK for Titus that if he is pinned - The Arsenal will disband [This gets rid of the dead weight of Cris and Ice] but keeps Titus and Monique. Again Horrible will exploit this situation, here is Titus who has constantly been screwed over, in two title shots, one of which many argue was his to win, and secondly now he has lost his stable. So again with the offer of creating a new 'Arsenal'esc faction with domination and beat-downs, combined with the bigger contract. Titus isn't going to say no.
Dash Carter - Dash symbolises what this faction means to it's members - not it's creator - 'The young-talented guys who have been pushed back, wasted, abused and under-utilized in favour of the guys at the top. In the last 2 years the three men to hold the CiR World Championship were Moberz/King Edge/The Personification. To guys like Dash that highlights the problems in CiR that the old guard are still ruling the roost. Dash who suffered a major injury was refered to everyone's favourite medical practitioner in Scotland - Dr. Horrible, who helped Dash through rehabilitation and training, using many of his old 'Patient medicines' Dr. Horrible is able to bring Dash back from a career threatening injury, sign him back to CiR and indoctrinate him with the notion that the 'Old Guys have to go'

-----------------------

When you think it over this is not going to become a multi-switch of faces & heels. Chris Jackson & The Entourge will remain Heels, but it will become this power-play by Dr. Horrible to retain control through the 'Old Guard' Versus 'New Guard' battle since he loses his GM status. However as much as it's about the Old Guard still existing [At RISK it's Moberz Versus CJ for the World Title = All Old Guard] it's also about a group of people who feel under David Train they were under-used, they were mistreated, and those 'Big names' were given all the benefits of title shots and so on.

The Feud will also see War Machine & David Train brought in, as David Train will try to retain control of CiR by working with The Entourage and using Sister Rose to keep War Machine as his attack dog against TNG and Dr. Horrible. What will be good about this is that it keeps everyone in their roles. David is still the Tweener Authority. The Entourage stay heel. So does TNG & Horrible. And also just as importantly it allows War Machine to be the bad-ass good guy who despite everything gives the fans something to believe in when he comes down and beats down both TNG and Entourage at his own volition whilst continuing his personal issues with David Train.

Does that make it all clear? Or have I finally lost it?
Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:43 pm

I still haven't been told how I'm going to either fit in, or not be part of this. If it's not being part of it that's fine I would just like to know. If I am part of it, I would like to know what role I would play. And also Moberz you haven't lost it that makes a lot of sense
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Well you were right. You wouldn't fit in Jesse. You may not be apart of this feud at all. At the moment it looks like it's TNG Vs. Higher card. You may be feuding with Speedy or something.

Moberz, this makes complete sense.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:49 pm

That's a fantastic way of putting it. That's what I'm talking about. This is enough to get me on the ship with all four. I could write up some good stuff with that supposed background with Dr. Horrible. Nicely done Moberz, Thank You! Just curious how me and Kaleb are going to work this out since he put me on the shelf.
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Rapper and I were discussing a tag team situation.

With what I want to do with the group (Have the 4 of us at least attempt titles) I figured there should be a tag team within TnG. We have a few ways. Kaleb and Dash, Dash and Titus and Titus and Kaleb.

Rapper and I have agreed it'd be interesting to tag together but we both also agreed that we'd be fine soloing.

I'd like to get Titus' thoughts on what he wants to do. Being in a group already, Titus may not want to do it again. Titus I'd like to get your thoughts on what you want to do whether it be solo in TnG or be interested in tagging with one of us.

I've mentioned that it'd be tough to tag with Dash seeing as Kaleb did attack him but for obvious reasons, that'd be forgotten due to similar goals and plenty of other ways to get around it.

On another note, Yes. Before anyone asks. Yes and Yes. We are totally making this an nWo rip off but better Razz.

Our colors will either be Black and White (Kinda put off due to wWo) or Black and Red. Don't worry Mobz, our look is a rip off not the actual group.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:08 am

To be honest, i don't know yet.. If ever, I can work in a Tag Team even solo... Again, everything will depend on the outcome of my match in RISK for DD Championship.

If i am holding the DD Championship, then it'll be an additional legitimacy of TNG... If in the event, I am not the bearer of DD then i'll be an insane beast of TNG fueled with Anger, Frustration and Disappointment with the OLD CiR System Razz

(I don't know if i am on the same page, please correct me if i'm not Smile)
Titus Alexius Muttley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top