The New Generation (Cir Risk)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The New Generation (Cir Risk)

Post  Jesse Jayne on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:28 am

Adding onto what Titus said, if he does not win the title and sonic retains it or I win it, or some random "old" superstar is put in the match and wins it. Then after gaining Steven's title it would give TNG another target to go after directly after. Since Titus will most likely want "his belt." So it might be a good idea for him not to win it right away. However on the other hand, if Titus does win it as he said it would bring legitimacy as well as instead of having to focus on another belt they could move onto "bigger and better" things like the other singles belts or the tag belts like you have been discussing. Which is again a benefit. Just trying to give a few ideas for you guys.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  War machine on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:11 am

So I just get to beat everyone up then? Lol.......

Seriously good plan by all here....this can also lead to the faux "War Machine" being a number of different folks.....and can take War from sell out to fan favourite quite quickly....

I like it!!!!
War machine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:18 pm

@Titus Alexius Muttley wrote:To be honest, i don't know yet.. If ever, I can work in a Tag Team even solo... Again, everything will depend on the outcome of my match in RISK for DD Championship.

If i am holding the DD Championship, then it'll be an additional legitimacy of TNG... If in the event, I am not the bearer of DD then i'll be an insane beast of TNG fueled with Anger, Frustration and Disappointment with the OLD CiR System Razz

(I don't know if i am on the same page, please correct me if i'm not Smile)

Just realized. Moberz kinda told us the outcome.

Really bad quote from Moberz here by me -

"The RISK match for the DD Title will hold the RISK for Titus that if he is pinned - The Arsenal will disband [This gets rid of the dead weight of Cris and Ice]"
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Yeah i'm figuring that it'd be best for Titus to be pinned so we can get rid of The Arsenal due to the inactive members. As it's RISK all three will put something on the line and whomever is pinned will lose it. Be that your Stable or your manager ect.

As for War Machine - part of the reason we're going with this is because we need to some how keep you a face despite being forced to continue to work with Train. Let's be honest Train is normally at best a Tweener mainly a Heel and so doing his bidding if say Moberz was champion would be heelish for War Machine, whereas doing the work of the Tweener GM against full blown heel factions puts War Machine out there as the main face in a world of bad guys. Also as previously stated you get the interesting dynamic of War Machinesome weeks having to work with The Entourage for David and other weeks trying to re-work David's orders by which he still follows them, but can still beat down the heels in the Entourage if they peeve him off [which is bound to happen]
Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:05 pm

This brings the question, what would tNg reaction be to having war machine constantly getting in their way?

Also if the two groups are the big bad heels, would other faces not be involved? Ie there's this big war going on, but every else is acting as if it's not there
Alex Scott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Voodoo lord wrote:This brings the question, what would tNg reaction be to having war machine constantly getting in their way?

Also if the two groups are the big bad heels, would other faces not be involved? Ie there's this big war going on, but every else is acting as if it's not there

This is the one thing that has had me thinking, because there's so few faces around right now. And most of them are already taken in their own feuds. It's gonna be tough.
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:42 pm

*points to his earlier post about Jesse possibly forming a team to face TNG for personal reasons* or even if not me maybe someone else could form a band of "do gooders" to fight the "bad guys".
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Speed on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:15 pm

I was thinking of going from tweener to face before I was going to be trading on jesse
Sonic Speed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:58 am

Thanks to Jimmy earlier.

TnG themesong - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7efeVHf2gNo&list=FLBt_1B5qcKQNOn30V6_jBHA&index=2
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:06 am

Kaleb that is an awesome song, you're lucky you got it first cause I so would of sto... used it.
Jesse Jayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:24 am

*blushes* Ah thanks Kaleb. I've never been so proud of myself than this moment right now!

But you should have used this (don't just this. I might in the future Razz): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnFDdYArQCg
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:56 am

It's just a fucking song you guys. It doesn't matter at all Very Happy
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:56 pm

So what exactly is happening now that Steven is gone?
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:30 am

Bump on TnG. Moberz, need info on what is happening here.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Everything is going as planned. Nothing has changed but Steven.

The Group does what it was planned to do. Horrible creates a faction in attempt to "Takeover". TnG still has the idea of "Out with the old, in with the new". The only thing currently not happening is having the CiR World title in our hands (At least, not yet/not planned.)
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:47 pm

@Kaleb Konnely wrote:Everything is going as planned. Nothing has changed but Steven.

The Group does what it was planned to do. Horrible creates a faction in attempt to "Takeover". TnG still has the idea of "Out with the old, in with the new". The only thing currently not happening is having the CiR World title in our hands (At least, not yet/not planned.)

That's good to know. Whenever you get more info make sure to post it up in here, so I can keep up. Otherwise I'm starting to loose track with so much stuff going on lol
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dhampir Savant on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:44 am

If you still need a guy, I might fit in BTW, since I will be brought back by Dr. Horrible and stuff like that

Dhampir Savant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:00 am

Currently members :

Kaleb Konnely
Dash Carter
Titus

With Steven lost, the group now has one less thing to put them over which would've been assisting Steven in cashing in his briefcase and winning the World Title.

As of now, it doesn't look like the World title is coming to TnG but that I do not know for sure.

Members that could currently make sense to join:

Dhampir Savant
Masked War Machine

Dhampir - Obviously a man being brought back thanks to Dr. Horrible. I mean...that's all that needs to be said.

Masked War Machine - Masked War Machine is going to be down War Machine's back on a constant basis. Seeing as War Machine would work with David Train reluctantly, why not have Masked War Machine work with Dr. Horrible? If I am correct, Masked War Machine worked with him once, why not again? Masked War Machine could be that big star TnG could need if not, the one who could actually hold the World Championship within TnG. (Obviously a good replacement for Steven Why. Up to War Machine and Moberz).

At this time, we only have three members with Masked War Machine and Dhampir more than likely joining us. No reason they shouldn't join us.

Last edited by Kaleb Konnely on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:06 am

@Moberz wrote:Right,

let me throw in my thoughts since I'm the one whose trying to put all the pieces together, and to quickly say that in my head alot of it makes sense, just will be interesting to see if I can explain it to all of you in such a way that the pieces link up correctly.

So the Stable will form at RISK and the reasons for that are as follows: Dr. Horrible will lose the RISK match, but since he is still co-GM at the time he is essentially able to create a 'super faction' behind the scenes, primarily through bribery of giving out high paid, long term contracts to his team of 'Stars'. Dr. Horrible is not stupid, and he knows there's a chance that in an even fight at RISK he could lose his position as GM. So how can he retain power? Well through a super-faction and the World Championship. Simply put, he gets his man [Steven] to the World Title and creates a group around himself and Steven to protect the gold and retain some control of the federation primarily through tactics of intimidation and beat downs. As we've shown so many times with Insanity and The patients and BUM - The World Title is an important symbol of power for any faction and/or authority figure. So, the creation of this faction stems from Dr. Horrible's back-up plan incase Steven cannot retain horrible's power at Risk.

Now for the main members:
Steven - Obvious [I hope?]
Kaleb - Kaleb loses his contact and his family, he's lost his title, he's lost his job, his father hates him. So manipulative Mr. Horrible acts not only as Kaleb's way back into CiR by offering him a new contract, but he wants to help him right the wrongs, by getting Kaleb back into CiR, by elimination Lester and Brian, and by being Kaleb's new mentor/father figure to replace Lester who betrayed him, in doing so Horrible will manipulate Kaleb towards his cause of creating this power vacum. His links to Steven make this even more likely.
Titus - The RISK match for the DD Title will hold the RISK for Titus that if he is pinned - The Arsenal will disband [This gets rid of the dead weight of Cris and Ice] but keeps Titus and Monique. Again Horrible will exploit this situation, here is Titus who has constantly been screwed over, in two title shots, one of which many argue was his to win, and secondly now he has lost his stable. So again with the offer of creating a new 'Arsenal'esc faction with domination and beat-downs, combined with the bigger contract. Titus isn't going to say no.
Dash Carter - Dash symbolises what this faction means to it's members - not it's creator - 'The young-talented guys who have been pushed back, wasted, abused and under-utilized in favour of the guys at the top. In the last 2 years the three men to hold the CiR World Championship were Moberz/King Edge/The Personification. To guys like Dash that highlights the problems in CiR that the old guard are still ruling the roost. Dash who suffered a major injury was refered to everyone's favourite medical practitioner in Scotland - Dr. Horrible, who helped Dash through rehabilitation and training, using many of his old 'Patient medicines' Dr. Horrible is able to bring Dash back from a career threatening injury, sign him back to CiR and indoctrinate him with the notion that the 'Old Guys have to go'

-----------------------

When you think it over this is not going to become a multi-switch of faces & heels. Chris Jackson & The Entourge will remain Heels, but it will become this power-play by Dr. Horrible to retain control through the 'Old Guard' Versus 'New Guard' battle since he loses his GM status. However as much as it's about the Old Guard still existing [At RISK it's Moberz Versus CJ for the World Title = All Old Guard] it's also about a group of people who feel under David Train they were under-used, they were mistreated, and those 'Big names' were given all the benefits of title shots and so on.

The Feud will also see War Machine & David Train brought in, as David Train will try to retain control of CiR by working with The Entourage and using Sister Rose to keep War Machine as his attack dog against TNG and Dr. Horrible. What will be good about this is that it keeps everyone in their roles. David is still the Tweener Authority. The Entourage stay heel. So does TNG & Horrible. And also just as importantly it allows War Machine to be the bad-ass good guy who despite everything gives the fans something to believe in when he comes down and beats down both TNG and Entourage at his own volition whilst continuing his personal issues with David Train.

Does that make it all clear? Or have I finally lost it?

Nothing here has changed besides assisting Steven Why in his cash in victory. Nothing to be confused about. Steven has been written out of TnG storyline completely.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  War machine on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:59 pm

It would really piss War Machine off if War Machine takes the title.....it would be a great tool in the War on War feud and give the TNG their big star....
War machine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dhampir Savant on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:56 am

We will need to find out a way to have it make senses that 2 former opponents (me and Masked War) decide to band together so quick though

Dhampir Savant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Trust me, Moberz already has planned for Masked War Machine and you to join. He already likely knows how that'll happen. Masked War Machine would band with Dr. Horrible for numerous reasons.

1) Just to spite War Machine. What better way to piss off your alter ego then to rejoin Dr. Horrible like the old Patients days where Horrible did some interesting experiments and "treatments" to his fellow stable members.

2) As stated above, he was with Dr. Horrible before so there would likely be no reason he wouldn't do it again.

3) He gets offered a chance at the World title if he agrees to join Dr. Horrible and his new "Faction". This would likely psyche out War Machine considering how fast the old War Machine could win the world title yet...War Machine has yet to recently capture the World title. (Kinda a repeat of #3 but instead with the world title).

May not be great reasons but nonetheless reasons to join anyways.

As for Dhampir? I think I know your character slightly from the past and I know you've done some sick like experiments in the past and or possible treatments to people that weren't exactly safe and pain free. If that's the case, you and Horrible are a perfect match. Similar styles connect fairly quickly and considering you aren't exactly a "new" wrestler but "new" in the sense that you are fresh coming back to CiR, you'll fit in with the "Out with the old, In with the new" TnG style.

TnG is about giving the opportunity to the new talent in CiR, the young generation, those who should've been given a chance in or given more but lost it due to the Legends and older talents in CiR. With that, the stable forms in the sense that Horrible wants a stable to reclaim what he lost and in a sense, get back what he lost to "older talent" and the people who join along, would get just that.

You really don't "Need" a proper reason. A lot of people could fit in the genre that they, at some point, would be screwed over due to the Older and more experienced talent and lose opportunity after opportunity to them.

At this point, imagine if Steven Why came back after taking a HUGE defeat from Moberz after cashing in? Though unlikely to happen, Steven Why now would be a HUGE edition to TnG and nonetheless, would probably be awesome and likely to put him over even more now than before just because he lost his cash in to once again, someone who has "stolen" opportunity after opportunity from the younger talent.

It's just a matter of looking at the small reasons and potential reasons for someone to join. I mean....why the fuck did Ezekial Jackson join the Corre? He had no reason...BUT....they needed muscle and Ezekial had just that. So really, as long as you fit along the title, your good.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Making sure but did any opt out when Moberz contacted those who were originally suppose to enter The New Generation?

Just would like to know so I know accordingly. Going to do some studying of all those in The New Generation so I know everyone's backgrounds ect.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:37 am

If you took a few moments to actually you know, watch the show, and see the ending, you'd know the answer to this question.
Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:29 am

I did watch the show. I asked just to ask to make sure. I do watch the shows you know Razz Just like how you double Brain Buster and practically cleaned house before getting hit with a chair,

Trust me. I keep up.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top