The New Generation (Cir Risk)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The New Generation (Cir Risk)

Post  Moberz on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Me and Malachi had this planned...I didn't mention Malachi for the RP to you guys because i'd assume there would be no need too, because the RP should have been done in advance as planned. I've only had to mention him because people have taken their sweet time in responding.
Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Apologies for not responding sooner but I did say in advanced I would be gone for those 2 weeks and didn't respond until the night I returned. I couldn't help that but we are responding at least. We just need Titus to respond as Rapper is doing his tomorrow.

Alright, yeah didn't know about Malachi but it didn't matter if I didn't know. Still cool to know he is apart of this Smile
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Seems like Titus is MIA.

No signs of Titus for these past 2 weeks.

Anyone have any information on what happened to him ect. ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On terms of TnG, Some may have opinions on the usage of adding a "Theme song" to their entrance description in RP but I feel it unites us as a group. The theme song "Bitter End" by Veer Union was Kaleb's previous theme song and I felt that maybe we could use a theme-song that fits the group and shows what we are.

It sounds faceish but still follows our motto. The song is Called "The TakeOver" (EP Version) By Avery Watts. It talks about a takeover and how these "men" are the best, a crew who would lead the world to "Light", how we will be heard and how we are One and united like soldiers.. Especially that this United Generation will be the takeover.

I feel the song really fits us and feel maybe not this sunday but next sunday we debut the song in our RP and start using it for us.

(LIke I said, some feel themesongs are stupid but in my eyes, it builds character and has meaning). So maybe we can have another group RP for sunday and all of us come out to the themesong and maybe have Dr. Horrible lead us to the ring this time, if it is ok with Moberz.

Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:36 pm

You know what I think about theme songs Kaleb. Pretty pointless when it comes right down to it. Doesn't make a difference and I don't really care to be honest. But feel free to do whatever you feel is right and I'll trust your judgement. Not sure what's up with Titus, but I've never been one good with waiting on someone or even worse - dragging someone.

What I do think we could have and what is just as pointless is those black n white fed cards rocking, to the demise of the gfx staff.
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:13 pm

That's why we made a decision to offer a spot in TnG to Terry Fying. If he accepts we could have him come in and replace Titus. If Titus does return, we could have Terry still join us.

Either way, Terry is a good choice for his group considering he is a massive dude (Like titus) and is part of the Newer and Younger Generation superstars so he works out.

The theme song thing is just because "Why not". People do it just because it seems right in wrestling RP, others do it because they just want to. People do what they like and respect your opinion in the matter.

It just separates us from others and shows we are together is all. The cards is the same ideal as is our Titantron logo (Which I think we have)
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:34 pm

I actually was about to suggest that we are a strong group as it is, even without Titus in there. As it's been proved the past two weeks. I just think this early doing the switcharoo mid-season just would be a klusterfuck. Ride out the plan as it is right now, if Titus turns up great, if not then just keep the bookings as they are and do the switching once the season's done, if we feel like it then.
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dhampir Savant on Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:43 am

According to me it's also better to have Titus in the group with the 3 of us RPing for him instead of switching up after 2 weeks. If he stays afk for the whole season and we continue TnG, that's the time to change the roster IMO.

Dhampir Savant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:50 am

Sorry I must have either mistaken in what I said or forgot to mention. Apologies.

If this change were to happen, it'd be next season. Moberz has told me that if he stays inactive, we will have him have a Purity title match and sadly lose it.

In result, we'd come out and confront him, round on him,  only to have Terry, whom is in the crowd, jump the railing and decimate Titus in front of everyone therefore bringing him to TnG.

(We may be a strong group now but still. The plan was 5 members and we'd still need the muscle of the group. Mobz agrees though we should replace Titus if he continues to be inactive but then again, ideas/plans change.

I do not disagree though that we are a formitable group without Titus but still. Now we could do what Dhampir said and RP for him but I am the kind of person who doesn't like to touch other peoples characters.

Reason is simply because I don't want to turn their character into a direction they didn't want to go or feel that their character wasn't fully used properly or used to their extent. (I am a cautious person in those circumstances.)
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:34 am

I'm writing for two characters in two sepperate storylines already, I will not be adding anything more to it, let's just wait out and see, maybe he turns up eventually.
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top