Kaleb's Future Feud (Request to King Edge & Moberz)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaleb's Future Feud (Request to King Edge & Moberz)

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:37 pm

If possible, I'd like to make a request that at some point engage in a feud with King Edge some time in the future. I really like our Rp's together so far and if he seems to like it, maybe some time in the future King Edge and I can butt heads possibly.

I think that my typing is still kind of rusty and my Actions need more fine tuning but in general, I think King Edge and I kind of connect character wise. I feel our gimmicks blend well in an enemy sense. If that make sense at all...

I think we are sort of polar opposites at the moment. I despise my brother and want nothing to do with him but King Edge is fairly close to Rob Bailey. I see CiR as screwing people that deserve titles when really, King Edge is correct when he says we need to earn it ect.

Reading and looking at The Royal Call-out between myself, King Edge, and King, I felt that was a really good Rp with King Edge and myself slamming heads. I am fully prepared to face Johnny Zero and Rob Bailey in our current feuds but I would also like an opportunity at King Edge.

I noticed that Titus and Dash are busy with Clown X, Dhampir and Masked War are too busy with War Machine, The Entourage AND King Edge.

I understand War and Masked War in a feud and Dhampir will surely have plans of a feud. I'd make an assumption that the main target would be Chris Jackson and King Edge but if King Edge is available at some point in the future, I'd love to work with him.

Opinions, Criticisms, or even if I missed something then please, feel free to reply (This is opened to anyone)

Honestly, I understand What TnG is to do and I know our plans up until Extreme Rewards. Even if it isn't anytime soon, I'd just like it to be known that I would like to work King Edge. He is a very good Rp'er, I feel Kaleb and King Edge have a good rival connection and I also believe that King Edge steps my A-game up a bit.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaleb's Future Feud (Request to King Edge & Moberz)

Post  King Edge on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Hey Kaleb.

First of all, thank you for the compliments and great work on The Royal Call Out.

I think it would make sense for King Edge to feud with Kaleb sometime down the line. As you said, both have a "similar" gimmick and it wouldn't be too dificult to get a plan drawn and RP.

I am game for anything and I am sure Moberz wouldn't have an issue with it.

We just have to get over the TnG and Entourage first! ^^
King Edge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top