CiR Top Ten

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CiR Top Ten

Post  Steven Rausch on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:07 am

Updated to include the results of Season 47, week three.

As we should all know by now, the current TWG fed season has ended. Considering that we'll have a weird "offseason" before we get to week 4 of this season, I'm extending the votes deadline for week 4 until the Sunday before the new TWG season begins (if that ever happens). I'll remind you here once we have a date. Otherwise, great job everyone!
Steven Rausch

View user profile http://www.wordswithrausch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Rausch on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:29 pm

Friends, as you should've seen in your inbox by now, TWG S3's next fed season kicks off tomorrow, August 1st. With that said, and with Jimmy's announcement that we'll be back for our 4th week this week, we're going to do the vote-casting lightning round! Get your votes in for this week TODAY, by 11:59 PM EST (roughly 9.5 hours from this posting).

Why is it important to get votes in? Good rhetorical question!

The champions of CiR earn extra points every week they hold their respective belts. Right now, since voting this season has been minimal, the Top Ten is basically all of our champions plus two other people. Want to change that? Want to shine the spotlight on a non-champion who you think has been killing the RP game? Then vote! Today! Thanks!
Steven Rausch

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Rausch on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:02 pm

Updated for Season 47, Week 4:

Thanks to those who voted; we got a lot this week, and it allowed for some MAJOR DRAMA atop the standings. Enjoy your RPs this week, guys, and welcome back!
Steven Rausch

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Rausch on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:06 am

Hey voters: As TWG is down and our show technically didn't run yet, I'm extending the deadline to votes. I'll cut them off at 11:59 PM (my time, EST) tomorrow night. Or the next. Or the next. However long it takes Maxo to plug the server back in / re-up on the domain.
Steven Rausch

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Rausch on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:50 am

Friends,

Here's your update up to the end of Season 47, Week Four. Many apologies for the varied delays, and many thanks for being understanding and patient. Despite TWG's greatest attempts to screw us, we inch closer and closer to Survive and Conquer this weekend. With that, congrats are in order to @Tom Midas (in his Steven Why suit, of course) for finally managing to crack the Top Ten.

And speaking of, let this be a special thank you to the big uptick in voters this past week. Let's keep that trend going!

PM @CiR Top Ten by this Sunday night to get your last votes for Season 47 in, unless you want to let @Shane Brady/the Rumble winner run away with it all.
Steven Rausch

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:56 am

@Steven Rausch wrote:Friends,

Here's your update up to the end of Season 47, Week Four. Many apologies for the varied delays, and many thanks for being understanding and patient. Despite TWG's greatest attempts to screw us, we inch closer and closer to Survive and Conquer this weekend. With that, congrats are in order to @Tom Midas (in his Steven Why suit, of course) for finally managing to crack the Top Ten.

And speaking of, let this be a special thank you to the big uptick in voters this past week. Let's keep that trend going!

PM @CiR Top Ten by this Sunday night to get your last votes for Season 47 in, unless you want to let @Shane Brady/the Rumble winner run away with it all.

I'm coming for all 10 spots, mate!
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Rausch on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:10 am

@Tom Midas wrote:

I'm coming for all 10 spots, mate!

You can have my alts if it helps.
Steven Rausch

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Rausch on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Updated for Survive and Conquer 2017.

Man, what a weekend. Great job to everyone involved; we put together two kickass shows. That said, let's cut right to this week's congratulations, because there are quite a few.

- Congrats to those who debuted at Survive and Conquer, like @Lottie Kelly, @Jason Storm, and @Victor Machado.

- Congrats to @The Personification for surviving FUC and making us all miss the kilt.

- Congrats to @King for winning the Rumble! Major points there, man.

- Congrats to the movers and shakers on the All-Time Top 20:
        - @King leapfrogged @Mr. Nice Guy to take 4th place all time, also becoming just the 5th member of the illustrious 400-Point Club
        - @Jimmy James hopped over @Big Boss Guin into 8th place all time
        - @Rapper Cobalt jumped over @Escharid to take sole possession of 11th place on the all-time list

- And finally, congrats to @Shane Brady. He killed it for two solid seasons, and he "won" the CiR Top Ten for Seasons 46-47 with 75 points. As a result, I've added a new section to the bottom of the results page that will list these winners moving forward, with their points scored and date of arc included.

As per usual, we're now in offseason mode. There will be one set of votes taken this offseason. You can send your set of votes to @CiR Top Ten whenever you'd like, but they will be officially due the Sunday before the season begins anew. What's important here is that Season 48's starting Top Ten will be determined only by votes and week-to-week championship points accrued, so if you don't vote, only champions will be on top.

Have a great offseason!
Steven Rausch

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:00 pm

@Steven Rausch wrote:

As per usual, we're now in offseason mode. There will be one set of votes taken this offseason. You can send your set of votes to @CiR Top Ten whenever you'd like, but they will be officially due the Sunday before the season begins anew. What's important here is that Season 48's starting Top Ten will be determined only by votes and week-to-week championship points accrued, so if you don't vote, only champions will be on top.

Have a great offseason!

Woah hey, I might finally have a lot of my characters in the top te-

Oh, right Sad
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Rausch on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:39 pm

@Tom Midas wrote:

Woah hey, I might finally have a lot of my characters in the top te-

Oh, right Sad

At least some of your harem made the Top Ten at all, fam. Poor Thelonius...
Steven Rausch

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister N on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:51 am

Nathan bout to get back in the top 5 just watch
Mister N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content