Kaleb Konnely - Face & Betrayal of TnG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaleb Konnely - Face & Betrayal of TnG

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:05 am

It's been over a month now since I've requested to turn face. I've made a few attempts to creating ideas on a turn angle for me. I've pitched ideas here and there and nothing really came about.

What I want to do is utilize a new gimmick for Kaleb and go Face/Tweener and fight against TnG due to the fact they have lost sight to who they were in the beginning. Now, Horrible has turned them into a Stable of Power within CiR, not a stable fighting for "Out with the Old, In with the new". This being evident with the addition of Jimmy James and Horrible allowing Dhampir to be the Champion (And Older guy) rather than a newer guy.

I really want to turn Tweener/Face. I've pretty much went inactive due to personal issues the first time which got me written out of winning the rumble, but I came back hoping I can get my face turn but sadly at the time, wasn't the best option for a proper face turn. Now that we have just finished the Rumble, I am requesting again the opportunity to turn. How do I plan this?

It is evident, *points fingers to Jimmy James*. The man who freshly joins TnG that night is the last "TNG" guy technically standing in the ring. Not a young guy, not a TnG original that's been there day one working his ass off to get his chance, instead, it was Jimmy James. It is obvious TnG no longer has its eyes set on its original goal and instead veered off more towards Dr. Horrible's goal of complete annihilation of CiR and their "Takeover".

I want to use this to either call out Jimmy or Horrible on it, and instead, maybe at one point get scolded for bringing it up, and later in the night, get the real punishment which is utter annihilation of me, pretty much taking me out of TnG and CiR. Once taken out by TnG and "Injured", I want to bring in Lester Konnely to come out and complain about TnG and what they have done to his son's career and the damage dealt, in this sense, TnG would of course respond to his complaining by taking him out as well further showing the disrespect to Kaleb and showing their true nature. This is where I want to capitalize on my new gimmick and make a strong return back to the ring with my new gimmick and assist Team Mobz in taking down the rogue TnG & taking revenge for what TnG did to himself and his father. Maybe down the line win MITB, or feud off against one or many of the TnG members or if chosen to win Mitb, cash in on the reigning champion creating a feud with them.

(And to make it clear cause people make jokes about theme songs lol. This would be my 4th official themesong if it were to go through lol. I had a Rev Theory song as my First song, Bitter End as my second, and if you count "TakeOver", TnG's theme, then that'd be my 3rd. You can't count Trent's themes as Kalebs too Razz So Technically I've only went through 3 so far, this being my 4th, and all my songs match what is going on. Bitter End worked out since Kaleb was stabbed in the back and tired of Brian Konnely, Take Over cause you know, TnG. and now this one, just listen to it and you'll understand lol. Now quit being bitches and stop makin' fun of me cause I got better theme songs than you XD)

This song kinda gives you the Vibe I am going for and the song kinda fits the betrayal of TnG on me and how I feel towards them for doing it. I kinda wanna go for a One man Bad Ass Aces & Eights feel to it. Eventually, I kinda wanna bring Lester Konnely back to rejoin his son once again and help him regain what he lost, his pride and dignity that TnG stole from him.

Last edited by Kaleb Konnely on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:55 am; edited 3 times in total

Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaleb Konnely - Face & Betrayal of TnG

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:16 am

TNG SUCKS! TNG SUCKS! TNG SUCKS!

YOU GO, KALEB!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:55 pm

Could use Titus as a feud option, tng choosing him over you.

Alex Scott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:02 pm

Voodoo lord wrote:Could use Titus as a feud option, tng choosing him over you.

Titus was already written out with TnG choosing me over him by giving me the tag titles and sending me off

Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Why on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Well seeing as Steven (the actually cool one, not that rausch rip off Razz) and Kaleb were sort of the semi-prototype for tNg, depending on what you want to focus on, we could team up if that's fine with you.

Why's in a sort of limbo storyline/alignment wise atm, so if you wanted to form a semi-permanent (even if only for one ppv cycle) team, would mean I'd finally get my chance to have a tag with you Razz.

If Kaleb's gonna more so focus on Dhamp/Jammy in the main event singles scene, ignore this I guess... lol!

Steven Why

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  therausch09 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:43 am

Also, in the case that Kaleb wants a singles run against TnG, I might wish to speak to Why about plans heading into ER V.

therausch09

View user profile http://www.wordswithrausch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:51 am

@Moberz

Opinions on my idea and Opinions on a possibility of Steven Why & Kaleb Tagging up.

I need your opinion most Moobz. I mean, you book so your opinion matters greatly. I don't want to be left in the dark, feedback is greatly appreciated and maybe some insight on what is to happen with Kaleb if you already had plans. I've been out of the loops.

Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Honestly, I'm not sure, for the simple reason that so many times ideas get put down and never get executed the way they are intended due to time, and what ever else, TnG, in some respects is a good example of this. Originally we had a group of guys being set to put together, and now despite being made up of 4 people we only ever got 1 or 2 rps from the entire faction, despite being a critical story component. I'm not blaming people for that, as we all know life is unpredictable, but it does mean we have to look at things openly and honestly, when we plan things forward, because a season or two down the line something might change and people will want to go in another direction.

For me from a booking perspective I have to ask the simple question:
Why would Kaleb want to leave TnG?
When he had the rumble victory it made sense. We could book it so Horrible would want Kaleb cashing in on a different title not the world championship due to it being part of TnG already. This is how Kaleb realizes he's in the wrong group, partly due to his selfish motivation to be world champion, which Horrible wants to deny him, but also due to realizing the faction is indeed about power rather than representation and equal oppertunity for the young guys.
Does he still have that now? TnG won against Team Moberz. They held the World Title, and gained Sonic Speed, Jimmy James and the various components from that duo. In short, minus losing the Tag Belts, they are stronger than they have ever been in CiR, in terms of numbers and reputation. One of their biggest thorns is now calling quits: CJ, Moberz and his team failed to put them away at S&C, Persi is now 'missing' due to Geoff Nyght and so their only real opponent left is the #1 contender Johnny Zero.

Then there's the RPs so far, given that we haven't had that many, we've not really seen any interactions between Kaleb/Dhampir/Horrible that have suggested tension or issues, and consequently it would be odd to just do a full 180 in the space of a few weeks. So again that needs some thinking on.

There's my thoughts on the matter from a booking perspective more than anything, at the end of the day it';s your character, but be careful you don't fall into the Trent trap of switching things up swiftly every couple of seasons and losing all momentum.

Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:58 am

At the moment, I've already lost most of my momentum and at this time, am very lost in the midst of things due to real life issues. I try to come back and immediately get put back down when I try to pick it up.

If you feel that my time to turn face isn't now, @Moberz but if possible, down the line, try to turn me face or work with me. It's something I want but if it isn't the right time to do so, then what's the point. I can hang out a bit longer with TnG and maybe a time will come where I can make that turn.

Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:01 am

I'd say just be patient, stick with it and you'll get your turn. I mean no offense, but from your previous experiences it only indicates that you'll get bored of your face turn 5-6 seasons from here as well. Stick with it a bit, Mobz clearly has a good plan in mind for TnG and how it should move forward, the group is being pushed pretty hard and I don't see why you wouldn't want to take advantage of that.

Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:03 am

@Kaleb Konnely wrote:At the moment, I've already lost most of my momentum and at this time, am very lost in the midst of things due to real life issues. I try to come back and immediately get put back down when I try to pick it up.

If you feel that my time to turn face isn't now, @Moberz but if possible, down the line, try to turn me face or work with me. It's something I want but if it isn't the right time to do so, then what's the point. I can hang out a bit longer with TnG and maybe a time will come where I can make that turn.

I don't exactly see how i'm 'pushing you back down' I am being open, honest, and fair. Based on your own activity, the activity of others in comparison, and the situation at hand regarding the group TnG and their position in the federation. You admit right now your lost right now in a series of RL issues, which I have no issue with, and as i've said to you privately, I will not complain if your time is there rather than here, as that is only right. However in the same space, I cannot push a feud or angle I do not believe will get appropriate time or space or execution, especially one involving the major faction and potentially the major championship in CiR.

I have not said no to the 'idea' I have said no to the current 'timing' of the idea. As it stands Dhampir Savant is the World Champion, headed into a feud with Johnny Zero who is the #1 contender. He has just disposed of one of the grand-slam champions, and his faction beat Team Moberz. What I have said currently is I do not feel executing the idea at this particular moment is very good. It does not help you, it does not help Savant nor does it help Johnny. Here's why: If you switch now, in a rapid switch with 0 momentum, you have no build, you face Dhampir week 5 and lose. You get tossed from the faction, you have no momentum, no title and your back into mid-card absurdity. Johnny cannot really take a side, since you both attacked his father, and were both TnG members who attacked and beat him down for many weeks, meaning he is stuck in 'bystander' mode. Nor does it really help Dhampir who just retired a legend and now is forced into the cliché inner faction dispute storyline ala Seth Rollins, only two seasons before the biggest match of his career at Extreme Rewards V.

Instead however, if over the next two seasons you are active, you RP and interact with Savant and Horrible over the next 2 seasons, it allows us to build a storyline, tease the tension, have Kaleb question Dhampir, and have Dhampir obviously point out how the victories of TnG have been on his shoulders not Kalebs ect. Build the tension slowly over-time, so we can pull the trigger after ERV when we can have a fresh slate. That way we can also see whether or not you have the long term desire to execute this storyline, and if we do execute it, you will have momentum and a better chance of taking the match and gaining more momentum as a face. Whereas if you switch now, you lose, and fall down the card.

Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:31 am

I'm fine, and I didn't mean you pulling me down. I meant my personal issues pulling me down every time I try to make a comeback. I'll push as hard as I can to get where I need to be.

Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top