The Black Rose Queen is back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Rose Queen is back!

Post  Escharid on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:18 am

So, what now?

I don't know if I should get into a feud right from the start or just fight random opponents.

The only idea I had about a feud, reading your stuff, was that King Edge, knowing that is wife was endangered by Woody (Voodoo Lord), would contact Escharid to act as a decoy. So when Woody try to kidnap KE's wife, putting a viscious beating on pooooor King Edge, he in fact takes Lil" Eschie...
And gets a spanking.

Lil" Eschie knows that Woody likes to play with other people's dolls (hey, he was mean enough to steal MY doll!, Well, OUR doll I mean!).
But something troubles her.
Woody isn't Woody anymore.
He thinks he's called Alex Scott or something like that.
And he doesn't have his Voodoo Lord costume.
And he doesn't have a kilt, or play bagpipes, even if he's Scott.
And he isn't the Personification.

Maybe he could play another trick to Wee Eschie, to get some revenge, and put his old costume on someone else (let's say, I don't know... King Edge? Never had a feud with him, I think. And he never answered to my challenge when he held the title, so I could never be the first real Queen of CiR. *pouts*), so she mistakenly attacks him instead?

it's not very good perhaps, and even maybe far fetched, but it's not as bad as half of WWE storylines...^^

Ideas, comments, critics?
Escharid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Rose Queen is back!

Post  King Edge on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:32 am

Helo Escharid, glad to see you back!

We never feuded with each other indeed, perhaps it is something that can be fixed in the near future Wink

The King Edge vs Alex Scott feud is more of a personal one to one thing. Where both men are trying to rid CiR of eachother. Right now King Edge is jobless, homeless and without a family. Jane will be making an appearance this coming season for a reason (Not gonna spoil it Wink) but we do not have a plan to have Alex Scott trying to kidnap her (Perhaps we can fit that in)

As it stands right now, speaking with Voodoo, we are planning to have a rematch at the end of the next season with the view of us both entering the MITB Match.

I will have to have a conversation with Voodoo to decide whether it would be better to keep the feud to a one on one basis for the following season leading into our rematch (With a view of opening it up for the "MITB Season") or perhaps fit you in.

Another idea for a feud or a "storyline" is Rob Bailey and Insanity. Previously both met each other a couple of times and Eschie was keeping an eye on him. In the coming season he is due to go after the Carnage in Ring Tag Team Championships in hope to defeat them and finally get his hands on Moberz. You could, perhaps join Insanity, and help Rob Bailey grow the revolution that is Insanity (Read: http://carnageinring.forumsmotion.com/t3508-royal-call-out-meaning-of-insanity-king-edge?highlight=insanity) it explains what Insanity is all about. You would fit right in, but again, it is just an idea Smile
King Edge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Escharid on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:59 pm

if it's a personal feud, I shouldn't be involved.
Working/feuding with Woody is always a pleasure.
Working/feuding with you would be a pleasant change.

As far as I remember, Eschie never trusted Rob Bailey and Insanity. And when I read the RP in the link, I remember why.^^
She is not a sadist or a psychopath, more a masochistic victim with a troubled mind.
Besides, she would better be solo , at least at start!

But there are surely other options.
Escharid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Escharid on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:06 pm

Or should Eschie just go agaisnt low to midcarder, establishing herself again as a serious challenger?

That could work too.
Escharid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:49 pm

@Escharid wrote:Or should Eschie just go agaisnt low to midcarder, establishing herself again as a serious challenger?

That could work too.

Hard to find a low carder in CiR these days:D
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:17 pm

Due to my commitments with k.edge feud, I think it would be difficult to bring you into it without someone losing out.

One interesting option would be rausch, after all you were a successful double down champion
Alex Scott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:50 pm

I think Rausch is feuding with Why.

Other options would include, but not be limited too: Clairvoyant, Sonic Speed, Kaleb, Rapper Cobalt, Terry Fying, Mr. Nice Guy.
Moberz
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Escharid on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:15 pm

I could fight Clairvoyant, I have a few ideas...
Is he a Rper or a NPC?
Escharid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:28 pm

He is a great rp'er. You will enjoy working with him if you do. Currently the Purity Champion as well.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:18 pm

I'll go as far as saying Clair is one of our best rpers recently.
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  therausch09 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Yeah, per Moberz, Why and I are putting something together for the next couple seasons. Don't think that means I don't want an eventual run with you, Eschie! I'd love the opportunity to run with you for a program in the future.

therausch09

View user profile http://www.wordswithrausch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Escharid on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:58 am

put a small RP, so Clairvoyant can check it.

Been a while since I last RPed here, so I'm open to critics and comments.
Escharid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clairvoyant on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:17 pm

So many nice words about me Smile Almost as it was supposed to divert my attention from something important...

You must all be secretly plotting to kill me, aren't you?
Clairvoyant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Escharid on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Next season: Lil"Eschie shows her own agenda about the Purity Championship and Clairvoyant
Escharid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clairvoyant on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Fill my in on what you have in mind. We've got a plenty of time to plan everything.
Clairvoyant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Escharid on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:08 pm

In great lines: Eschie will put the Purity title on the line on next PPv against you IF you put your name (Clairvoyant) on the line: as she sees herself as a servant of Fate, bragging you can see what the future holds and so cheat Fate enrage her (that's why I put all the "false seer", "fake prophet" things in my Testify RPs, and the eyeless dolls, and the fake eyes...)

So either you win the match-and she will hold no further grudge on you, as Fate decided you can still be the Champion with your current gimmick-or you lose the rights to your wrestling name and shall wrestle and be referred to by your real name, Piotr Mastula.

the match could be an I Quit or Last Blood match.

If we want to add a twist, we could include your sister Sylwia, asking for a title shot for her client (whoever he might be), as he was denied his "rightful" opportunity at last PPv, making the PPv match a triple threat Last Blood, for example. Maybe Sylwia's client is someone powerful, so we have to work on him together before fighting each other, or, for comical effect, he could have lied about his abilities (Repo Man or the Wabbit) and be easily dispatched

What do you think, Clair? (and other CiR managers, of course!)
Escharid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clairvoyant on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:47 pm

I like the general idea but we will have to discuss on the details. Let's take this to PMs and when we work something out we will post it here for others to add their input, ok?
Clairvoyant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:21 pm

Any ideas for the Clair-Johnny thing? I can start trying to ask her who her client is, start pushing her off the edge, but she just doesn't give in.

Just asking because I'm not sure how Sylwia is going to fit in me...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:14 pm

@Johnny Zero wrote:Any ideas for the Clair-Johnny thing? I can start trying to ask her who her client is, start pushing her off the edge, but she just doesn't give in.

Just asking because I'm not sure how Sylwia is going to fit in me...

Dude - she doesn't need to fit in you, you need to fit in her. Unless you're the one wearing skirt in the family (Persi don't come mentioning your kilts here, I can see that a mile away)
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:20 pm

Rapper do you have a fever or something? You could have done better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top