It's only me, but I'm seeing four shadows in the light
-
My demons visit me every night
-
Smoke Fills up on the ramp as Rated's video package plays on the tron
-
Crowd boos
-
Swarles Barkley: I hate to say it but Rated was correct last season when he said this was his Omega.
-
Mark Hilton: It looked like Jimmy James was going to reach the top of mountain, when Rated came out of nowhere and sent him crashing down to earth one more, before he grab his World Title.
-
John Richards: The question becomes who will be the next person to step up against Rated only to get knocked down.
-
Rated slowly emerges from the smoke. He's wearing a black hoodie with black jeans and his classic red Reebok's. The Omega World title hangs on his shoulder .
-
Rated walks down halfway down the ramp
-
Rated pauses and looks up.
-
Fireworks go off around Rated
-
Rated continues his walk towards the ring. Rated stands before the ring and then slides his title in. Rated then slides in himself.
-
Rated picks up the mic that was positioned in the center of the ring
-
Rated: They yell my failures and whisper my accomplishments. They tell me they hate me but they wouldn't give up a chance to step in the ring with me. They can question my ego they can question my motivate but they cannot question my drive.
-
Rated pauses and looks around the arena
-
Rated: When I join a federation, I come and take it over all alone. I make it mine. I don't need ten guys holding my (censored) and telling me i'm doing a good job. I don't need to hear about how different we are. I'm just a kid who's on top of the mountain you just another guy passing through Omega.
-
Rated: If you want to go one on one against Rated RS. Why don't you come out and say it in front everybody instead of giving a bunch of interviews.
-
Crowd looks stunned  trying to figure out who Rated is speaking about.
-
Rated: First of all I would like to say congrats to Steven Why, you went from a Victoria's secret model to number one contender for Edge's title. Now Why you have a choice you can go after King Edge or you come here to Omega and try to steal this.
-
Rated Lifts the Omega world title up
-
Crowd chants Omega
-
Rated: Why, if you decide to come to Omega the same fate will meet you that met your rival Jimmy James. Why please come to Omega I would love to put you in your place and send a blow to Bloodshed.
-
Crowd pops
-
Swarles Barkley: Omega Fans loving this right now.
-
Mark Hilton: If Why does come to Omega to take our title he will be met with resistance of the highest level in Rated RS.
-
John Richards: Moberz and Bloodshed think they are so much better then us well throw your number one contender in a ring with our world champion and your number one contender will be on life support.

Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Right Back at it (Next season Rp)

Post  Rated RS on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:00 am

can we turn this rp into Why's announcement and then transition it into Jimmy Vs Titus announcement?

Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top