GOODBYE WRESTLING - MONEY TALKS (WITH Faren)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GOODBYE WRESTLING - MONEY TALKS (WITH Faren)

Post  Prayme on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 am

The cameras fades in right after the commercials break with Night Wolf standing in the ring without his face paint, wearing a black suit and a white tie while holding a mic in hands.

The crowd cheers for the man who doesn't seem to have good news for the wrestling fans in CIR.

Night Wolf slowly brings the mic to his lips

Night: For 20 years...I've been a wrestling fan - short pause - in those 20 years I've been a wrestler for 10 years...life punched, spitted and kicked in the face for a long time before I reach a certain level in the wrestling industry...making me a proud man today.

Crowd cheers for Night Wolf

I've touched golds....I've reached goals and all this collapsed when the company I've helped to make it to the global network closed down.2 years ago... New World Paradise closed doors leaving everyone at the door including me.

Night's facial expression quickly changes as we can see tears in his eyes.

For 2 years I've been searching for a new home in wrestling...facing depression day and night till a short time ago I woke up and decide to break the walls down and join the competition here in Carnage In Ring.

small chant of ''CARNAGE'' can be heard across the sold out arena.

I thought I still had the drive, the passion for the business...for the fights...for the challenges but I was wrong...when I walked down that ramp - points at the ramp - All the voices in my head were questioning me... '' Is this what you wanted Night? Are you sure you have what it takes to be in here?'' I was shaking from the inside...I was stressing about failing my return...and I succeed at it...

small chant of '' No! No! No! '' started from the top balcony in the arena but quickly fades out.

I've realize during the off-season that my time in the wresting industry is over...the passion is gone...the drive...is gone...the love is gone...and tonight is the night of my retirement...

the crowd start booing when suddenly Faren and The Order interrupts Night Wolf.

( Open to you brother )

Last edited by Prayme on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Prayme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GOODBYE WRESTLING - MONEY TALKS (WITH Faren)

Post  King on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 am

The arenas lights turns down as the CarnageTron lits up
-
On the CarnageTron, Faren Height is seen sitting on a chair in the middle of a room with Akiza Rose sitting on his lap. Faren Height has the Carnage in Ring Double Down Championship on Akiza Rose's lap
-
Nolan and Patch are both standing further back in the room

-
Faren Height: How Lovely!
-
I were just on my way to the ring, when I heard this scam of a wrestler talking
-
You see... Wolf, no one cares about you
You are nothing

-
10 years as a wrestler and you still have not accomplished anything of importance
You do not even have the honor of being a footnote in the history of wrestling
While I will be the god damn main chapter!
So, get out of my ring and have your sob story somewhere else
It's time for my celebration
You see little pup, today is my 181th days as Double Down Champion
And I think it's time to have a little celebration for it

-
The CarnageTron shuts down, leaving the arena in darkness. As the lights goes back on, The Order is seen by the ring.
Akiza Rose, Nolan North and Patch covers one side of the ring, standing on the apron of each side. While Faren Height is standing on the ramp, covering the entrance. Faren Height has the Double Down Championship on his shoulder.
As Night Wolf see's that he is surrounded, he prepares for a fight.

-
Take it easy pup, we won't hurt you
As you said, you want to retire
That plus all your sobbing just made you look too sad for something like that

-
So, just walk out of here before anything bad would happen to you pup
-
By now, Faren Height has walked up the stairs and is standing on the apron. He sits on the middle rope to make a bigger gap as he does a quick hand gesture to Night Wolf
-
Here you go pup
Your way out
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prayme on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:40 am

Night Wolf is standing on his guard right in the middle of the ring looking at every single side of the ring before aiming his eyes towards Faren Height sitting on the rope being an arrogant before Night Wolf lower his guard and brings the microphone to his lips again.
-
Night: This is exactly what I expected...and I mean from me...normally I would've invited you to step in the ring and force me to exit the ring...but I don't have it anymore...I don't have the pride or anything in me...
-
Night Wolf drops his head while the crowd is chanting '' Fight Night Fight! '' over and over
-

I wished I could take my decision back and avoid the deception I'm giving you all at this very moment...
-
Night Wolf drops the mic as soon the mic reaches the mat the crowd's reaction quickly switches to loud boos.
Night makes his way towards Faren Height who was still sitting on the middle rope and stares at him for a short second and exits the ring with the help of Faren Height who is smiling arrogantly on his way on the ramp heading backstage.
Prayme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:10 am

Hey pup, wait!
-
As Night Wolf is just about to enter backstage, he turns around to see what Faren Height wants. As he turns around, Faren Height starts gigling
-
Oh, you seem to be a well trained pup aren't you?
Why don't you stay here and watch someone of actual importance talk!

-
Faren Height starts shaking as he enters the ring and walks to the middle of the ring.
-
How Lovely!
-
You see pup, everyone has their own journey
-
And the journey will always lead to one end
No matter what you try, you can never escape your inevitable end
For some of us, our journey ends in greatness
We are meant to do something in this rotten world!
We are the future! The Savior of the masses!

-
Then we have people like you
Your journey were always going to end in the same pitful state you are in now
Walking away with your tail between your legs
Retiring is just the easiest way for you
The quickes way to reach the end of your journey

-
You see these men with me?
Nolan and Patch
They are just like you pup
The are meant to end their journey in a sad state
Being nobodies

-
But I have saved them!
Now they get to live their life, knowing that they helped someone like me reached the goal of my journey!
They are more now than they ever would have!

-
Faren Height walks towards Akiza Rose and gives her the Double Down Championship before walking back to the ropes and once again sits on the middle rope
-
I like you pup
How about this, if you walk back to this ring and kneel in front of me
I might let you join this very group
I will give you a reason to live once more
A reason to Fight Night Fight!
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prayme on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:45 am

Night Wolf starts showing some interests in fighting again as the camera slowly zooms in aiming for his hands who are firmly closed forming a fist as he begins to start walk back towards the ring ans the crowd starts cheering again.
As soon Night Wolf reaches the middle of the ramp he stops releasing the pressure in his hands

( FAREN HEIGHT COMMENTS )

Night turns around and takes back the same steps and makes his way out of the arena disappearing behind the curtain.

As soon he leaves a countdown of 10 seconds appears on the titantron interrupting Faren Height
Reportense by Don Omar plays on the PA system taking everyone by surprise As a man and woman walks out the curtain both well dressed

The crowd quickly recognize them and explode in cheers with a mixed chant of "Revenants" and "Rosario" all across the sold arena.

Big Boss stops on stage with Rachel LeBlanc standing by his side with a big cocky smile on her lips. Big Boss wearing his famous black suit with a gold tie and his black shades.

Pulls out a microphone from his suit inside pocket and brings it to his lower lip and waits for the crowd to calm their cheers and chants.

BBR: God it feels good to be receive that warm welcome.

The crowd continues to cheer

Don't you feel welcome sweety?

Rachel smiles and moves her head up and down saying yes with his head.

You see when I got the call from the higher ups of CIR I wasn't surprised
- takes a short pause then continues to speak - and it's not to play with my ego or anything but to finally bury the hatchets and put all the free hatred I had towards the company.
A new era was coming and I knew CiR was in need of new faces.

Crowd continues to cheer

And to be honest I just needed this as much they needed me.
I
desperately needed a new home and I chose CIR to be my home.

A small chant start on the top balcony in the arena "Welcome Home!"

Faren Height and The Order are clearly showing up some frustration being ignored by Big Boss Rosario.

And like all people in this arena including these clowns - points the group in the ring - in the ring we must protect our house right?

Big Boss lift his mic in the air as the crowd respond to his question with a big "YES!"

I was all excited peeps...I was all excited...
when they said they had great plans for me they said I was going to work on a program with one of CIR champion called Faren Height

Loud boos is heard across the front row of the arena when they heard the name

who is holding the Double Down champion...
I mean how well they welcomed me?
First day on the job they want to make me work with a champion.
- puts his thumb and index on his chin - At first I was overwhelmed then I heard these *censored* talking to a man who had nothing left in his heart about wrestling his passion for the business died cause people like you - points at Faren - and I was not going to sit backstage and watch you destroy the poor guy's estime and do nothing.
Prayme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Brady on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:33 pm

please allow me the honour of reformatting your rp, prayme. It'll be a one time thing but I'm feeling generous today
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prayme on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Sure go aheat ans thank you
Prayme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Brady on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:45 pm

@Prayme wrote:The cameras fades in right after the commercials break with Night Wolf standing in the ring without his face paint, wearing a black suit and a white tie while holding a mic in hands
-
The crowd cheers for the man who doesn't seem to have good news for the wrestling fans in CIR
-
-
Night: For 20 years...I've been a wrestling fan *short pause* in those 20 years I've been a wrestler for 10 years...life punched, spitted and kicked in the face for a long time before I reach a certain level in the wrestling industry...making me a proud man today.
-
-
I've touched gold....I've reached goals and all this collapsed when the company I've helped to make it to the global network closed down 2 years ago... New World Paradise closed doors leaving everyone at the door including me.
-
Night's facial expression quickly changes as we can see tears in his eyes
-
For 2 years I've been searching for a new home in wrestling...facing depression day and night till a short time ago I woke up and decide to break the walls down and join the competition here in Carnage In Ring.
-
A small chant of ''CARNAGE'' can be heard across the sold out arena
-
I thought I still had the drive, the passion for the business...for the fights...for the challenges but I was wrong...when I walked down that ramp *points at the ramp* All the voices in my head were questioning me... '' Is this what you wanted Night? Are you sure you have what it takes to be in here?'' I was shaking from the inside...I was stressing about failing my return...and I succeed at it...
-
A small chant of '' No! No! No! '' started from the top balcony in the arena but quickly fades out
-
I've realize during the off-season that my time in the wresting industry is over...the passion is gone...the drive...is gone...the love is gone...and tonight is the night of my retirement...
-
The crowd start booing when suddenly Faren and The Order interrupts Night Wolf

( Open to you brother )

I made a few tweaks to it, not your speech but just small things to clean it up and check the coding to notice a the difference, by pressing quote.
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

part 1

Post  Shane Brady on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:47 pm

The cameras fades in right after the commercials break with Night Wolf standing in the ring without his face paint, wearing a black suit and a white tie while holding a mic in hands
-
The crowd cheers for the man who doesn't seem to have good news for the wrestling fans in CIR
-
-
Night: For 20 years...I've been a wrestling fan *short pause* in those 20 years I've been a wrestler for 10 years...life punched, spitted and kicked in the face for a long time before I reach a certain level in the wrestling industry...making me a proud man today.
-
-
I've touched gold....I've reached goals and all this collapsed when the company I've helped to make it to the global network closed down 2 years ago... New World Paradise closed doors leaving everyone at the door including me.
-
Night's facial expression quickly changes as we can see tears in his eyes
-
-
A small chant of ''CARNAGE'' can be heard across the sold out arena
-
I thought I still had the drive, the passion for the business...for the fights...for the challenges but I was wrong...when I walked down that ramp *points at the ramp* All the voices in my head were questioning me... '' Is this what you wanted Night? Are you sure you have what it takes to be in here?'' I was shaking from the inside...I was stressing about failing my return...and I succeed at it...
-
A small chant of '' No! No! No! '' started from the top balcony in the arena but quickly fades out
-
-
The crowd start booing when suddenly Faren and The Order interrupts Night Wolf
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Part 2

Post  Shane Brady on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Night Wolf is standing on his guard right in the middle of the ring looking at every single side of the ring before aiming his eyes towards Faren Height sitting on the rope being an arrogant before Night Wolf lower his guard and brings the microphone to his lips again
-
Night: This is exactly what I expected...and I mean from me...normally I would've invited you to step in the ring and force me to exit the ring...but I don't have it anymore...I don't have the pride or anything in me...
-
Night Wolf drops his head while the crowd is chanting '"Fight Night Fight!" over and over
-
Night: I wished I could take my decision back and avoid the deception I'm giving you all at this very moment...
-
Night Wolf drops the mic as soon the mic reaches the mat the crowd's reaction quickly switches to loud boos.
Night makes his way towards Faren Height who was still sitting on the middle rope and stares at him for a short second and exits the ring with the help of Faren Height who is smiling arrogantly on his way on the ramp heading backstage
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

part 3

Post  Shane Brady on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:19 pm

Night Wolf starts showing some interests in fighting again as the camera slowly zooms in aiming for his hands who are firmly closed forming a fist as he begins to start walk back towards the ring as the crowd starts cheering again.
As soon Night Wolf reaches the middle of the ramp he stops releasing the pressure in his hands

-
Faren Height yells inaudibly at Night Wolf
-
Night Wolf turns around and takes back the same steps and makes his way out of the arena disappearing behind the curtain
-
As soon he leaves, a countdown of 10 seconds appears on the CarnageTron, interrupting Faren Height
-
-
"Reportense" by Don Omar plays on the PA system taking everyone by surprise As a man and woman walks out the curtain both well dressed
-
The crowd quickly recognize them and explode in cheers with a mixed chant of "Revenants" and "Rosario" all across the sold arena
-
Big Boss stops on stage with Rachel LeBlanc, standing by his side with a big cocky smile on her lips. Big Boss wearing his famous black suit with a gold tie and his black shades
-
Pulls out a microphone from his suit inside pocket and brings it to his lower lip and waits for the crowd to calm their cheers and chants
-
BBR: God it feels good to be receive that warm welcome.
-
The crowd continues to cheer
-
BBR: Don't you feel welcome sweety?
-
Rachel smiles and moves her head up and down saying yes with his head
-
BBR: You see when I got the call from the higher ups of CIR I wasn't surprised *takes a short pause then continues to speak* and it's not to play with my ego or anything but to finally bury the hatchets and put all the free hatred I had towards the company.
A new era was coming and I knew CiR was in need of new faces.

-
Crowd continues to cheer
-
BBR: And to be honest I just needed this as much they needed me.
I...desperately...needed a new home and I chose CIR to be my home.

-
A small chant start on the top balcony in the arena "Welcome Home!"
-
Faren Height and The Order are clearly showing up some frustration being ignored by Big Boss Rosario
-
BBR: And like all people in this arena, including these clowns! *points the group in the ring* In the ring we must protect our house right?
-
Big Boss lift his mic in the air as the crowd respond to his question with a big "YES!"
-
BBR: I was all excited peeps...I was all excited...
when they said they had great plans for me they said I was going to work on a program with one of CIR champion called Faren Height.

-
Loud boos is heard across the front row of the arena when they heard the name
-
He of course, is holding the Double Down championship...
I mean look how well they welcomed me?
First day on the job they want to make me work with a champion. *puts his thumb and index on his chin* At first I was overwhelmed then I heard these *censored* talking to a man who had nothing left in his heart about wrestling his passion for the business died cause people like you *points at Faren* and I was not going to sit backstage and watch you destroy the poor guy's esteem and do nothing!
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:20 am

-
???: Well hold on then...
-
Cheers begin pouring out as the CiR Network Executive David Train walks onto the stage.
-
David Train: Big Boss Rosario, first off welcome to Carnage in Ring and welcome to Bloodshed.
Secondly I hear YOU from the back saying that you want to do something about Faren Height talking trash to Night Wolf as he announced his retirement. I know Moberz isn't going to come out here for this so I will.
Well how about this for you: since Night Wolf is out, Helena Noir needs a partner her tag team match tonight and what better way to showcase the newest addition to the Bloodshed roster than having Faren Height and Shane Brady versus Helena Noir and her new partner... Big Boss Rosario.
-
The fans cheer that decision from David Train.
-
David Train: Oh and Faren, Shane... if you pull the same crap you did before by changing your position in the match to any of your lackeys in The Order or The Family you both will be stripped of your titles on the spot.
-
David Train drops his microphone as Faren begins stomping in the ring and Big Boss Rosario smirks at him as the screen fades to black.

(I wrote this ending just in case you guys don't finish it.)
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prayme on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:23 am

@Jimmy James wrote:-
???: Well hold on then...
-
Cheers begin pouring out as the CiR Network Executive David Train walks onto the stage.
-
David Train: Big Boss Rosario, first off welcome to Carnage in Ring and welcome to Bloodshed.
Secondly I hear YOU from the back saying that you want to do something about Faren Height talking trash to Night Wolf as he announced his retirement. I know Moberz isn't going to come out here for this so I will.
Well how about this for you: since Night Wolf is out, Helena Noir needs a partner her tag team match tonight and what better way to showcase the newest addition to the Bloodshed roster than having Faren Height and Shane Brady versus Helena Noir and her new partner... Big Boss Rosario.
-
The fans cheer that decision from David Train.
-
David Train: Oh and Faren, Shane... if you pull the same crap you did before by changing your position in the match to any of your lackeys in The Order or The Family you both will be stripped of your titles on the spot.
-
David Train drops his microphone as Faren begins stomping in the ring and Big Boss Rosario smirks at him as the screen fades to black.

(I wrote this ending just in case you guys don't finish it.)

Liked it thank you just waiting for his reply Smile
Prayme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top