R.I.P. and Good Riddance (possibly start off the show)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

R.I.P. and Good Riddance (possibly start off the show)

Post  Shane Brady on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:28 am

Shane, Dom and Gator RP incoming
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: R.I.P. and Good Riddance (possibly start off the show)

Post  Shane Brady on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:05 am

W.O.L.V.E.S. by Krumbsnatcha plays on the CarnageTron and a oddly cheery Shane Brady comes out on the stage with Dom Jones and Bayou Gator to a barrage of boos
-
As they walk down to the ring, Bayou Gator goes to high five a young fan and proceeds to fake him out. He then proceeds to laugh in the child's face, meanwhile, Dom Jones yanks a "Mr. Nice Guy" poster from a fan on the opposite side of the ramp and hands it to Shane Brady. Shane then yells "this will do" and proceeds to enter the ring, followed by Dom and Gator.
-
Each member grabs a microphone from the stage hands and Bayou Gator begins to speak
-
Gator: This is a glorious day, and even though you peasant and heathens don't deserve it, we have some news for you. I can barely contain myself, I'm ready to explode!
-
Dom: Hey now, save that energy for our match tonight against that scum team, Legends Never Die. We're going to decimate you losers and bring the carnage to an entirely new level. It's best you go say your prayers, get your accounts in order and...*Dom pauses and smirks* And, whichever one of you is giving Alyssa that loving, I'd suggest you get one last go around in, before we leave you incompetent. Oh, if it's both of you freaks, which wouldn't surprise anyone here, just remember not to look each other in the eyes because high fives are lame! *The crowd erupts in laughter, which irritates Dom* Did I say something funny you *censored* losers? I'm not here for your entertainment, I'm here to destroy and you best remember that!
-
Bayou Gator puts his hand over Dom Jones' mic and wags his finger
-
Gator: Now look who's getting too pumped up before the match now!? *Gator laughs before removing his hand from the microphone* Can we just let Jester make the announcement already? He's being eerily patient...
-
Shane raises the poster in the air and raises the microphone to his mouth
-
Shane: Now, my peasants, you see this here?! This poster reads, Mr. Nice Guy...clearly someone hasn't been watching the show much. Your disgusting hero, lost that name a long time ago and now he's just a sucker!
-
Boos erupt from the crowd in response to Shane's disrespect for the former champion. Shane patiently waits for the crowd to calm down a bit before speaking again
-
Shane: Are you done yet? Because I would like to issue a very important moment of silence right this moment for Mr. Nice Guy.
-
Shane continues to hold up the fan sign as he, Bayou Gator and Dom Jones bow their heads for about 5 or 6 seconds. After which, Shane drops the sign down to the mat
-
Shane: Well, that's definitely enough of that, hahaha! *Shane stares down at the sign in disgust as the crowd begins to boo again* Yeah keep booing me, but guess what? Tonight, I care even less about your opinions of me than I usually do! Now...that moment of silence, wasn't for a name, no, it was for the man! *The crowd goes silent*
-
Jake: What in the world is he rambling about now?
-
Stan: If he's about to say what I think he's about to say, I'm getting out of here before this crowd goes into a frenzy!
-
Shane: Oh, so now you want to listen?! You want to hear the gossip about your hero?
-
Shane stomps on the sign aggressively while rubbing his boot into it
-
Shane: Well, I have no gossip for you, just straight fact. Fact is, I hit "John Smith" with a hate filled Checkmate. Fact is, I eliminated "John Smith". Fact is...
-
Shane spits on the poster, which gets a heated reaction from the crowd, who were dead silent moments ago
-
Shane: Fact is, the fact is that when I, Shane *censored* Brady drove John Smith's skull into the mat, I not only crushed every single one of his fan base's hopes and dreams for him. I not only embarrassed him. I not only humbled him. I, me, this guy right here...at that moment, executed the near dead career of that old piece of trash!
-
Jake: He can't be serious!
-
Stan: I think he is!
-
The crowd show their objection to the obvious lie Shane Brady is telling
-
Shane: No, it's okay, you don't have to believe me. Go ahead and ask Moberz, ask King Edge, ask anyone backstage right now and they'll let you know that, John Smith's career is over. And no, I don't mean he's returning as Mr. Nice Guy, I mean he is NEVER, EVER, going to be able to compete in the wrestling ring again!
-
Jake: We're getting word now that Shane Brady is actually telling the truth.
-
Stan: I don't even know what to say.
-
The crowd is dead silent and the camera shows the shocked faces and tears of audience members
-
Shane: He met a hero's end...how pitiful!
-
Shane takes a second to look around at the audience and seems to feed off of it
-
Shane: I have two things left to say, and one of those things is to my wannabe hero opponents tonight, Helena Noir and Nightwolf, unlike MNG, this crowd won't give a damn when you new bloods meet the same fate. The other is to my dead weight in the corner, get in my way and you'll make an enemy of us again and we all know you don't want that.
-
Dom: Tonight, we bring the Carnage!
-
Gator: We're taking over!
-
Shane: And it's going to be biblical!
-
The three men stand in the middle of the ring with their hands raised as the HPW logo flashes across the camera before the screen fades to black
-
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prayme on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:59 pm

nice role play
Prayme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Brady on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:42 pm

thanks! Now if I can get the same energy going for Emelie's rp, I'm set
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top