Post  Prayme on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:44 am

@Shane Brady wrote:Emelie rp incoming
hehehe

Prayme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's my time (pre-match rp)

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:12 pm

"On Some Bulls***" by Nina Sky plays on the CarnageTron as Emelie Castillo comes out in her ring gear. She is sporting a smile, which she tries to hide and fails, even with the chorus of boos she is receiving. As she makes her way down to the ring, she stares at the guy with the "Mr. Nice Guy" poster from earlier and, before proceeding to the ring, stops, turns and laughs in his face. She grabs a microphone before entering the ring. As she proceeds to speak, the crowd let's her know what they think of her
-
Emelie: Now, before I trash whatever fool they send out here to face me, since this division really only has two real competitors in it, I have something to say! *The crowd attempts to drown her out* Callete, you pig *censored*! As I was saying...Finally, I can say the term women when describing this division. No more "diva" crap, no more Kelly Early, no more of Ellinor's mockery of a title reign.
Now, that we have finally seen a rebirth of this division, all of that can be cleansed from this company and we never have to speak of it again. But, since they decided to just turn Alyssa into the new, and first, Queen of Carnage, I'll say this...As Jester says, it's going to be checkmate to end your reign at Cardinal Carnage and I can show the world what a real Queen looks like! I can't wait to embarrass you while taking your belt as a trophy! I can see my goal to cement my legacy coming together.
Oh, and one more thing Alyssa. You might want to watch this, I dedicate this match to you dear.

-
Emelie drops her microphone outside of the ring and yawns, while waving on towards the back, as to summon her opponent forward

Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's my time (pre-match rp)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top