N is here(preferably before my match)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N is here(preferably before my match)

Post  Mister N on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:32 am

Smoke starts coming out of the titantron, as the crowd starts to grow silent. For a while, nothing else happens, but suddenly, a man starts speaking from behind the smoke.

???: Carnage in Ring…

The man says each word slowly and carefully, and the crowd still isn’t sure what to make of this mysterious person

???: This is what it all comes down to, isn’t it? Every person who’s looking to make a name for himself is also looking to come here. And rightfully so. I mean, this is one of the longest running promotions in North America, and it’s packed with talent. You’ve got people like Jimmy James, Rated RS, Helena Noir, and King Edge to name a few. But me? There is no one like me.

Suddenly, the letter N appears on the screen, and turns different colors. Fans start to realize who this is and chant the name: ‘Mister N!’ ‘Mister N!’ ‘Mister N!’. The smoke clears out to reveal a person standing on the titantron

Mister N: And the truth is, management knows it. Right from the time when they signed me on to the OMEGA brand, they knew. Everyone who’s watched me before, they know. They know that I’m a one of a kind, they know that I kick ass, and they sure as hell know that I’m the best.

Huge pop from the crowd

Mister N: And now that I’m in Carnage, I intend on proving it to everybody. I intend on cementing my legacy as one of the greatest superstars to ever step foot in a CiR ring, and it all starts tonight.

N starts to walk towards the ring, real slowly

Mister N: It all starts with a certain someone…someone who goes by the name of Solomon Snake.

Mixed reaction from the crowd

Mister N: And Snake…he’ll get confident. Confident because he’s facing a guy who’s never stepped foot in a CiR ring, someone who doesn’t know the ropes. He’ll come down to the ring with a grin and a smile, because he thinks he’s got this.

N has reached the apron of the ring now

Mister N: But he don’t got this. I’ll pulverize him, I’ll brutilize him, I’ll leave him in the middle of the ring staring up at the lights, and I’ll leave the ring the victor. And that’s the way it’s going to be. That’s the way it’s always going to be, when you go against Mister N.

He throws the mike behind him and enters the ring, waiting for Solomon Snake to come out.
Mister N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N is here(preferably before my match)

Post  Prayme on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:56 am

Awesome debut N
Prayme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top