The institute is coming.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The institute is coming.

Post  Vahn on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:13 am

The OMEGATron would show the backstage area of the wrestling arena it shows three old skinny men dressed in black tuxedos walking slowly down the corridor. As they past one corridor, one of the three old men smiles before pointing at a door before the other old man smile back and while the third smiled but shook his head gently. They would past another door this time, the second old man gestures at the door with big smile ever present on his face..

-

This time, the first old man ever smiling nods in approval... while third old man with a sinister grin applauded as the camera at the door. It shows sign that reads:" CIR and OMEGA productions". Just then the door slowly opens by itself and then camera is engulfed in darkness. Then a light shines and shows a dark silhouette of a man.

-

Man: Beware Omega..... we are sending a representative who can really paint the picture that shows our goals and ideals in which we stand for. Our representative may already be among you and he shall show you the true meaning of brutality.

-

The OMEGATron then fazes before going to commercial.

Last edited by Vahn on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Vahn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The institute is coming.

Post  Shane Brady on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:40 pm

Welcome to the show! Just a few things though! A) I like the rp. B) I feel like I'll be saying this a lot to the new guys, but we call ours the CarnageTron and C) definitely check out the formatting at some point for rps when you can. It's a little extra work but it'll help when the guys go to put your rp in the show
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahn on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:25 am

Thanks for that Shane.

I will be doing the edits soon and the technically the only reason I haven't formatted this role play is when I posted it, I was going to check the other role plays present and format it just right only for my internet connection to die on me.

Vahn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:01 am

#teamwork Wink
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content