Rock Concert Celebration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rock Concert Celebration

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Mister N stands up and the referee raises his arm
-
Swarles Barkley: What a debut!
-
Mark Hilton I'm impressed by this guy. He seems to have a... what is this?
-
Production men rush the ring with a small black rug, large speakers in the back corners, a bar stool, and then a microphone. It quickly becomes clear what is going on when one of the men puts a guitar and a stand in the ring.
-
John Richards: YES! It's time for the Rock Concert Celebration from Jeremy Rock!
-
Mister N, still in the ring, now has all this equipment surrounding him when the lights go out in the arena.
-
Voice: Ladies and gentlemen... it is now time to ROCK! Please stand off your backsides and give a warm welcome to your hero, the modern day Slash, the new CiR Alpha Champion, "The Heavy Metal Messiah" Jeremy Rock!!
-
"Death To All But Metal" by Steel Panther begins playing and all the lights begin flashing. Finally Jeremy Rock appears on the stage wearing black leather pants, a orange bandanna over his forehead, and a leather jacket. Jeremy has the Alpha Champion in hand and is headbanging to his theme song. Jeremy makes his way down the ramp to the disdain of the crowd, and just continues to be in his own world.
Jeremy slides into in ring and begins playing the championship like a guitar laying down on the mat.
-
Mark Hilton Well he isn't being subtle about his love of his new trophy.
-
Jeremy Rock gets off the mat and sits on the stool as his music lowers. Jeremy grabs the microphone stand and moves it closer to him.
-
Jeremy Rock: Houston, I did it!
-
The crowd boos as OMEGA is being broadcasted from Dallas, Texas tonight.
-
Jeremy Rock: Boo all you want, but we all know I am the CiR Alpha Champion and you should all be happy a real champion is finally here.
And I'm such a real champion and a hero to you I've decided to give you a concert for free, right here and right now.
-
Jeremy picks the guitar up and begins tuning it bit. He then begins strumming the guitar.
-
Jeremy Rock: I wrote this song a few days after I won the Alpha Championship. Here we go.
-
When I was only three,
My mama said to me
"Don't going doing things for free,
Go and sell some CD's"
-
When I was seventeen,
I saw Led Zeppelin live
A couple days I finally woke up
Happy to find myself alive
-
But that's when I totally knew
What Slash wanted me to do, woah
-
Whoa, ohhh, oh oh, hey hey hey
Win all night, and rock all day
-
Now I'm the champion
And I'm banging my own head
I don't what you people think
Cause you all freaking reek
-
I get up in the afternoon
Cause I do what I want to do
I drink some beer and eat with a spoon
While Timmy makes a wish
-
Achieve victory
That's what I always do, woah
-
Win all night, and...

-
Mister N, who was in the ring for this whole thing, finally snaps and pushes over a speaker and then kicks the mic stand from Jeremy.
-
John Richards: What is this kid doing?! He just ruined this great concert!
-
Jeremy picks the mic back up and gets in Mister N's face.
-
Jeremy Rock: Who do think you are ruining my celebration?!
-
Mister N takes the microphone from Jeremy and points at himself.
-
Mister N: Who am I? I'm Mister N, and I don't like being disrespected by a wannabe 80s rock band poser!
-
The crowd cheers and Jeremy Rock turns around real quick, and swings his guitar! Mister N ducks out the way of the guitar and nails Jeremy in the face with a punch. Mister N throws another punch, sending Jeremy for a loop, before jumping and hitting a dropkick that sends Jeremy to the ground! Jeremy grabs his championship and rolls out the ring.
-
Mark Hilton: Yeah! This kid just took out the Alpha Champion!
-
John Richards: This punk just disrespected the Alpha Champion!
-
Jeremy stands up begins throwing a temper tantrum, yelling at the fans and saying "You don't embarrass me!" Jeremy storms to the backstage area as Mister N grabs a speaker and throws it out the ring to the cheers of the crowd.
-
Swarles Barkley: We all know Jeremy will not be happy.
-
Mister N climbs the turnbuckle and poses as the screen fades to black.

Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top