A New Crown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Crown

Post  Steven Why on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:42 am

As the camera fades back into view, David Train can be seen standing in the center of the ring, with a grin upon his face. Next to him sits what appears to be a stand, covered with a black cloth.
-
Jake: "Why's David Train out here tonight?"
-
]Stan: "I don't have an answer there, Jake. One has to imagine it's some major news, seeing as Mr. Train usually doesn't grace Bloodshed with his presence for no reason."
-
Jake: "I suppose you're right."
-
David Train lifts the microphone to his lips, and begins to speak.
-
David Train: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here to announce some exciting news.

Whilst there continues to be disarray between the General Managers of both of Carnage in Ring's brands, there has been a shining diamond in the rough amidst it all.

Carnage in Ring, both Bloodshed and OMEGA, has always been known to be the place to be as a wrestler. It is the top of the mountain, it is the Valhalla of Carnage, and it is where the best wrestlers put their skills on full display in front of you, the CiR fans.

Be that if you bleed red, or if you bleed blue.

Now, one division of the Carnage in Ring brand that has unfortunately never been the elite of the wrestling world has been the Divas division. And that's coming for a former champion himself."

-
A handful of the fans laugh at the memory of David Train's inaugural reign as Diva's Champion. The majority groan, as he continues.
-
David Train: "Unfortunately, the Divas title, warranted or not, has become somewhat tarnished. It was used as a glorified fashion piece for nearly a year by Kelly Early. It wasn't defended with the most recent champion, Ellinor. It pains me to say this, but the championship, and the name of the division itself, have become a joke."
-
Train pauses, and places a hand on the black cloth
-
David Train: "So with that being said, with the Division having a fresh start, it is with great honour that I'm able to announce that there is going to be a rebranding of the Division. No more will it be Carnage Divas... Now it shall be..."

(INSERT PIC OF NEW W.O.C. BELT HERE)

-
David Train: "The Women of Carnage! Without further delay, I'd like to have the final Divas champion, Alyssa Hendryl, come out and officially light the torch to the new era of women's wrestling here in Carnage in the Ring."
-
Flyleaf's I'm so Sick plays from the loudspeakers affixed to the CarnageTron, as Alyssa walks out onto the entrance ramp in causal street attire, amidst a mixture of cheers and boos. She poses with the Divas Championship one final time atop the entrance ramp, raising it high above her head with both arms, letting the Bloodshed fans get a few final pictures before dropping the title down onto her shoulder, and making her way into the ring.
-
As she slides into the ring, she milks the final moments with the Divas title as she leans on the ropes, raising the title with her right arm one final time, before turning around, and handing it to David Train.
-
David Train: "The stage's all yours, Miss Hendryl."
-
David exits the arena, and makes his way to the backstage area.
-
Alyssa: "So it appears that the true Queen of Carnage has finally gotten a new crown, one not tainted by the weak, pitiful former queens that had the chance to sit atop the throne."
-
Alyssa pauses, and looks at the new championship.
-
Alyssa: "This title. This is MY TITLE.

IT WILL BE MY LEGACY.

I WILL BECOME A LEGEND."

-
Alyssa looks at the title once again, and raises it above her head once more, as an evil grin spreads across her face.
-
Alyssa: "Gone are the days of Rainbows and Butterflies, Emelie.

There will be blood shed if you want to become the new queen.

Will you be able to hang with a woman fueled by Carnage?

... I suppose we'll find out soon. Too soon, for you."

-
With that, Alyssa tosses the microphone to the mat as the feed cuts away from the ring.

Last edited by Steven Why on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Steven Why

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Crown

Post  Steven Why on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:45 am

Train's color is grey, before you complain about me forgetting to color the segment, Shane. Razz
Steven Why

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:03 am

@Steven Why wrote:Train's color is grey, before you complain about me forgetting to color the segment, Shane. Razz

wouldnt dream of it faaaaam
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Why on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 am

@Shane Brady wrote:
@Steven Why wrote:Train's color is grey, before you complain about me forgetting to color the segment, Shane. Razz

wouldnt dream of it faaaaam

sure Wink
Steven Why

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top