Not Going Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Going Down

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:59 am

The cameras go backstage as Jimmy James walks down the hallway of the arena with his bags in his hands and hoodie up covering some of his face. His facial hair continues to grow out and it now seems he hasn't had his hair cut in a long time. Jimmy is stopped by Candice Witt, who appears from a side hallway.
-
Candice Witt: Jimmy, Jimmy, after your brutal ladder match against Rated RS what is your condition going into tonight's number one contendership match against Titus Muttley?
-
Jimmy continues walks as Candice follows beside him.
-
Jimmy James: I'm not 100% at all. My arm is still a little banged up from falling through the table and I'm still finding pieces of wood in the bed sheets. It sucks tasting defeat but Rated RS beat me and he made me lose my first one-on-one Ladder match. But that was last season, and I'm back in my slump.
-
Candice Witt: You must have convinced Adam Harvey in your match, though, as he has put you against the returning Titus Muttley for the number one contendership.
-
Jimmy James: You know what Titus Muttley has on his record back? He is a former OMEGA World Heavyweight Champion. I have that too but that is from the original OMEGA, and this is the new OMEGA... and the CiR OMEGA and I haven't done that yet. I want the championship around my shoulder one last time and Adam Harvey even told me if I lose tonight no more opportunities.
I can't keep barking up this tree, Candice. If Rated beats me again he truly is the better man... but that is for Cardinal Carnage. This is OMEGA Wrestling and I'm walking in there tonight with a gun to the back of my head. I'm handing everyone bullets and we need to find the man who is willing to shoot... but I might be down in dumps but that dump is my trenches and I'm not going down without a fight.
-
Jimmy James appoarches his locker room door and grabs the handle.
-
Jimmy James: Thanks for the interview, but I must get ready.
-
Jimmy opens the door and stands in the door frame, with a confused look on his face.
-
Jimmy James: What the hell?
-
Before the camera can show what or who is in Jimmy's locker room, Jimmy enters and shuts the door. The camera pans out on the "Jimmy James" nameplate on the door and the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum