Beg For Mercy (directly before LND v The Family)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beg For Mercy (directly before LND v The Family)

Post  Steven Why on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:00 am

Down with the Sickness by Disturbed plays as Tom Midas and Zack Deathlock make their way out onto the top of the entrance ramp, and Zack places a hand on Tom's shoulder, as he is apparently seething.
-
Stan: "What's gotten into Midas?"
-
Stan: "Isn't it obvious, Stan? Tom's not too thrilled about what Dom had to say about Alyssa earlier on in the show."
-
Stan: "You don't last long in this business with thin skin."
-
Tom and Zack slide into the ring, and as Tom paces back and forth in the ring, almost visibly fuming, Zack is handed a microphone by a ringside hand.
-
Zack: "Look. Normally I'd let Tom speak his mind just as much as I do. Put bluntly, that wouldn't be a good idea right now, obviously. Unless we want to test how quick the hand to ear coordination is on the poor censor schmuck in production is, that is."
-
Zack pauses, to let some of the fans the chance to chuckle at the joke, but then dawns a serious look on his face, and glares at the backstage area.
-
Zack: "Look. Alyssa doesn't need Tom or me to defend her. Unlike a lot of the women here, she's not a wallflower. Only used to look pretty. She can hold her own, so I'd be worrying about your Mafia Princess G.F., Dom. The only leg she had up on Alyssa was when she blindsided her to knock her out with the Diva's Title.

Ya know what though? It's pretty ironic that you resort to petty insults at this point at our character. At Alyssa's character.

I understand why, though. It's because you're-"

-
Tom walks up and rips the microphone from Zack's hand, and yells his words into the microphone, nearly at the top of his lungs.
-
Tom: "*CENSORED* LOSERS. UNABLE TO PUT US AWAY."
-
Zack worms the microphone away from Tom's death grip, and clears his throat.
-
Zack: "Look. I get it, you want to get your revenge against us. You want to have something to your name tangible since neutering Faren's Order.

That's fine, that's understandable. But the thing is... what have either of the two of you done since then?

Note, I said the two of you.

You want to joke about Tom and I becoming impotent, but Gator... man, you lost control of The Family to Shane. It's understandable why, seeing as he's the only one in your bunch of misfits who happens to win even somewhat often...

-
Zack shrugs, and then glances at Tom, who is still seething, but now standing still.
-
Zack: "Look, you wannabe Al Capones, who are more like Al Bundy at this point... fine. Believe you're gonna win tonight, hell if you do win tonight, congrats. You might actually be on the path to becoming the #1 contenders come the point when Zack and I finally get our rematch against PoD, and bring the titles back to CiR.

That being said, as is apparent, you've made Tom quite angry. What that means to the two of you, is that you're going to see a very different side of Midas here tonight.

Legends might not die, but the two of you..."

-
Zack trails off, and Tom once again grabs the microphone from Zack, but has calmed down slightly.
-
Tom: "I'm gonna keep it simple so you two nitwits will be able to understand.

You. Are. Going. To. Regret. Insulting. Alyssa. When. I. Break. Your. Ankles. And. Watch. You. Beg. For. Mercy."

"Then I'll drag your broken bodies up, and stare you in the eyes... And maybe I'll let you two off easy, by knocking you unconscious before I inflict even more pain to you."

-
Tom hands the microphone back to Zack, and then proceeds to quickly take off his shirt and head to the corner of the ring and stare at the top of the entrance ramp, not daring to move an inch.
-
Zack: "So ya see, Dom, next time you might want to back up your words with actions. When Tom's in this... mood, his opponents usually regret it."
-
Zack tosses his thumb over his shoulder, towards Tom.
-
Zack: "Speaking of Midas... we're still waiting on our opportunity to get some gold. I don't care if it's Moberz, if it's Adam, if it's Train... stop putting it off. Give us PoD.

Let us get our revenge.

Let the best tag team on the CiR roster the chance to show off its skill, by dismantling a team whose ego has gone unchecked.

-
Zack takes off his jacket, and tosses it outside of the ring onto the steps by L.N.D.'s corner, and grins.
-
Zack: "But that's later. Tonight, it's The Family's turn to sleep with the fishes.
-
Zack places the microphone on the ring apron, and exchanges a look with his younger ally, who is now doing pre-match stretches, eyes nearly starving, waiting for the match to begin.

Zack chuckles, pats Tom on the back, and exits the ring and stands on the apron as The Family's music finally hits.

-
Steven Why

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beg For Mercy (directly before LND v The Family)

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:02 pm

W.O.L.V.E.S. by Krumbsnatcha plays on the CarnageTron as Dom Jones and Bayou Gator walk out to the stage with microphones already in hand
-
Gator: Aww, I think we hurt Tommy boy's feelings earlier. He looks like he's going to try and hurt us, key word being try. But, to be fair, we seriously had no idea who was with who. I mean, the way he just touched your shoulder on the way down to the ring...ah, who cares? Your lack of restraint just shows that you're the weak link, I love fighting the angry, it's easier to outsmart them. Though, I don't know if I've ever fought someone who is a little...comme ci, comme ca, just watch your hands *Gator winks*
-
Dom and Gator start laughing like hyenas, which is clearly making Tom Midas that much angrier
-
Dom: Now listen here you dumb *censored*! You're going to regret looking us over! You and every tag team in this company wants a shot at those two butt ugly, loco champions, PoD. That includes us, and we're not afraid of enduring a little temper tantrum, we're not afraid of a little pain, we're not afraid. Period. You're in our way and we'll do whatever it takes to make sure that changes.
-
The two men start walking down the ramp towards to ring, Dom waving and laughing at the fan who's sign he stole earlier
-
Gator: Now, you two want to take clever jabs at us, fine! You want to underestimate us, fine! You want to call us irrelevant, go for it! It'll make it that much more glorious when we drop you both tonight. I've been doing this a long time and I still got some tricks up my sleeve! You ever wonder why Jester respects me so much and trusted me with this division? It's because he's seen the brutality I can bring while still using my brain to outsmart everybody.
-
Dom and Gator enter the ring
-
Dom: You know, I just realized you decided to call what Emelie did to your coward girlfriend, a cheap shot. You can blame yourselves for that. She warned you and she executed her plan perfectly. Lola, got her shot in, because you didn't respect any of us enough to pay attention.
-
Dom looks right at Tom Midas and shakes his head
-
Dom: You want to fight Tommy boy? You want to take me out? Bring it! I'll show you what a real rampage is like, traitor!
-
Dom Jones and Bayou Gator drop their microphones outside of the ring and get ready to fight
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top