Show Openings 12-11-2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Show Openings 12-11-2016

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:01 am

-
Alternating blue and red flames launch up from the floor, working from the head of the entrance ramp towards the ring.
-
Red flames launch from all four corners of the ring to signify the start of Bloodshed.

-
As the flames begin to burn out, the camera turns to the Carnage in Ring commentators; Jake and Stan.

-
Jake: "Welcome to the Season 45 premire of CiR Bloodshed! I'm Jake and beside me is Stan."
-
Stan: "Last season ended with a bang as Steven Why defeated six other particpants in the Sadistic Seven match to become the brand new number one contender for the CiR World Heavyweight Championship! This victory has now made the Bloodshed main event spot at Cardinal Carnage set: Steven Why versus the champion King Edge for the biggest prize in all of wrestling!"
-
Jake: "Bloodshed Commissioner Moberz has not been a fan of Steven Why since he turned his back on him months back and now with being the top challenger, he has placed Steven Why in a match against one of his good buddy Faren Height's lackeys in The Order, Nolan Maximus."
-
Stan: "Another match stemming from the Sadistic Seven match is Shane Brady and Faren Height versus Night Wolf and Helena Noir. These four all were either eliminated by or eliminated someone on the opposing team and this also adds more fuel to the flame that is the rivalry between Shane and Helena. Also, Night Wolf has requested some time in the ring for an announcement so we will have to see where this goes."
-
Jake: "The number one contenders for the CiR Tag Team Championship Legends Never Die will face The Family tonight. Speaking of The Family, Emelie Castillo will be in action tonight. Also tonight David Train will make a major announcement regarding the future of the CiR Divas Championship."
-
Stan: "After the controversial match between Blake Dawson and the fake King, leading to the brawl between the Bloodshed roster and invading OMEGA roster, Blake Dawson will be in action tonight facing one half of The Life Partners, Repo Man."
-
Jake: "Lots of great action, let's not wait anymore!"
LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN!!!"

Tonight, live from Dallas, Texas, OMEGA Wrestling invades with the new breed of carnage! Blue fireworks erupt and blue lights shine around the arena. The OMEGATron lights up as “Take the Power Back” by Rage Against the Machine, the official OMEGA Wrestling theme song, plays while the fans in the arena scream at the top of their lungs!
-
The camera goes to the announce table where we see Swarles Barkley, Mark Hilton, and John Richards sitting behind the table ready to call the action for tonight.
-

-
Swarles Barkley: We are back! Welcome to another season and another episode of OMEGA Wrestling!
I am voice of OMEGA Wrestling, Swarles Barkley. To my left is Mark Hilton and to my right is John Richards!
-
Mark Hilton: Carnage in Ring is celebrating it's 45th season what a way to kick it off with OMEGA action.
-
John Richards: After the closing of the New Found Glory federation, rumors have been going everywhere online that some new talents might be arriving here in OMEGA Wrestling.
-
Swarles Barkley: With the announcement from Adam Harvey on the CiR App earlier tonight, Mister N will be debuting tonight against Solomon Snake!
-
Mark Hilton: One half of the Tag Team Champions, Thee Don Black Widow will face Mehmet tonight in that very ring.
-
John Richards: Due to becoming the new Alpha Champion at the OMEGA Wrestling season finale, "The Heavy Metal Messiash" Jeremy Rock has announced that he will have a Rock Concert Celebration in that ring tonight for the fans for FREE! What a kind heart that man has.
-
Mark Hilton: After winning a Sadistic Seven match at the last Bloodshed, the new number one contender for the CiR World Heavyweight Championship Steven Why will address the OMEGA audience about the opportunity he won at CiR RISK to challenge for the OMEGA World Heavyweight Championship at Cardinal Carnage.
-
Swarles Barkley: With this looming over General Manager Adam Harvey's head, the returning Titus Muttley will face Jimmy James in our main event tonight and if Steven Why gives up his OMEGA World Heavyweight Championship match at Cardinal Carnage, this match will become a number one contenders match.
Now I'm going to stop talking we are going to go get this show started!
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top