Alone (sometime in OMEGA I guess, a bit before the M.E. of it I guess?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alone (sometime in OMEGA I guess, a bit before the M.E. of it I guess?)

Post  Steven Why on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:44 am

Californication by the Red Hot Chili Peppers plays, and unlike the usual cheers that accompany said song, the song is met with near universal boos.
-
After a few moments of jeering, Steven Why walks out onto the top of OMEGA's entrance ramp, and looks towards the fans watching him walk towards the ring as if he is heading towards the gallows.
-
Swarles Barkley: "Not quite the entrance Steven is probably expecting, eh?"
-
Mark Hilton: "You could say that again, Swarles."
-
John Richards: "No *censored*, you two. Like him or hate him, Rated RS is at least an OMEGA faithful. Steven might as well be Benedict Arnold on the 4th of July."
-
Steven enters the ring after getting a microphone from the announcer's desk. He holds the microphone up to his lips, but has to dodge a fan throwing some popcorn at him.
-
Steven: "Look. I'm not here to throw insults at OMEGA. At least not directly."
-
Steven, pauses and sighs. He takes a deep breath, and then continues.
-
Steven: "Look. I hate a lot of the people behind OMEGA.

Look, I hate the fact that Bloodshed has to share a programming block with OMEGA...

But I'm not here to spite you... the fans."

-
Steven pauses, looking to his side, half expecting the crowd not to "buy it."
-
Steven: "So instead of dragging this out, I'll get to the point. Both for the sake of the Bloodshed fans watching, waiting for me to get to the point, and for the sake of OMEGA fans, wanting to watch the show they paid for hurry up and continue."
-
Steven mouths the word "Okay" as the crowd cheers at the thought of him leaving the ring.
-
Steven: "So without any further delay, the Championship I will be pursuing will be...

The CiR World Heavyweight Championship."

-
The OMEGA crowd explodes in cheers at Steven's announcement, to which Steven develops a somewhat annoyed expression.
-
Steven: "With that being said, even though I've had great hatred towards the man in the past. I'm going to wish Jimmy James, as well as his opponent Titus good luck in their match tonight, and that hopefully OMEGA will have a World Champion who truly values the fans."
-
Steven goes to exit the ring, but as he goes to duck under the top rope and leave the ring, he shakes his index finger and enters the ring, and continues speaking.
-
Steven: "I'm sure some Bloodshed fans are watching tonight... And I can guarantee someone who is watching right now."
-
Steven glares into the main camera, staring down an unnamed viewer.
-
Steven: "Faren.

I know you're watching. Hoping to figure out a way to get into my head so one of your spineless followers can somehow find a way to defeat me."

-
Steven taps his head, and smiles.
-
Steven: "You might be smart, Faren. But I'm smarter. Tell Nolan, or Patch, or whoever you send my way that they're sheep being led to slaughter. Because if they lose by disqualification, if they can't beat me later on tonight on their own... you'll have no claim to being next in line.

I don't have to worry about you getting involved, I don't even need to think about leaving the ring if I see you and your crew come down towards the ring.

You either hope you get what you want, or you lay a hand on me and watch it slip away...

Instead of planning ahead, instead of insuring the next 3 steps go off smoothly, you're going to have to do something that's become apparent that you hate to do.

You're going to have to trust one of your followers to get the job done.

Alone."

-
With that, Steven exits the ring, ignoring the slightly more polite crowd's chants as he makes his way back up the OMEGA ramp, and dissappears backstage as OMEGA cuts to commercial.
-
Steven Why

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top