A Whipping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Whipping

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:32 pm

The cameras go backstage to Bex, who is standing in the interview area with a microphone in hand.
-

-
Bex: Please welcome my guests at this time: Sammy South and Repo Man... The Life Partners.
-

-
Sammy South and Repo Man walk into frame, both with smiles across their faces.
-
Bex: Guys, at the season finale you two faced Ruthless in tag team action where you fell short. Tonight, Repo will get an opportunity to face the leader of their group and the number one contender to the Annihilation Championship Blake Dawson. After a defeat just a few weeks ago, how do you plan on turning it around tonight?
-
Repo Man: Well Bex it seems those two can't leave us alone as now they have sent Blake Dawson after us. They want to keep us down and Moberz wants to give Blake some challenges before his match with King at Cardinal Carnage.
King happens to be a good friend of mine and I don't like what Blake did to Ellinor last season. She is still in hospital Bex, and that is not where she should be. She should be in the ring winning championships. So Blake and Ruthless want to treat Sammy and I wrong, fine. We can take our beatings, but you don't hit someone who doesn't expect it or from behind.
-
Sammy South: Repo here is not in a good mood. Not only did we run out of Christmas cookies but he is sick and tired of Blake Dawson's stupid grin all over Bloodshed. So tonight when Repo gets in that ring he wants to slap the crap out of Blake Dawson because for these last few months that is all that has been coming out his mouth. Moberz has been going easy on Blake, and tonight Repo here will not just give him a beating... but a holiday beating.
-
Bex: Repo if you pull off the victory tonight, do you think you should be in line for the Annihilation Championship?
-
Repo Man: The Annihilation Championship is a very important championship in CiR history... but I'm not worrying about the future... I'm focused on how I'm going to give Blake a whipping.
-
Repo and Sammy walk away as the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum