Bloodshed vs OMEGA (MUST READ FOR EVERYONE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bloodshed vs OMEGA (MUST READ FOR EVERYONE)

Post  Blake Dawson on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:08 pm

The show opens with the words “Earlier Tonight” taking center stage in the CarnageTron
As the words fade, the camera focuses on the ring, where David Trains can be seen standing right in front of a wooden table, upon which lies a black leather binder. Behind him, the arena can be seen completely empty.
David Train holds a microphone on his right hand, after a few seconds he slowly brings it up to his lips

-
David Train: First and foremost, thank you for tuning in and welcome you to yet another exciting edition of Carnage in Ring action. For those who are new to our product, my name is David Train, formerly the General Manger of Carnage in Ring and now part of the network that brings you carnage in ring, pun intended. I apologize from interrupting your regularly schedule program, and reassure you it will resume as soon as I address a very urgent matter.
-
David Train pauses for a couple of second, as he takes big breath
-
On the last show, of this past season, I, as the lead producer and representative of the network was forced to cut the live feed from the arena for several minutes. Before the main event, in a match between Blake Dawson and a man portraying King, a huge brawl ensued. A brawl between both Bloodshed and OMEGA –pauses- I hate to pull the curtain back, but in this particular instance, I have to. As the lead producer of the show, and network representative, this brawl was never authorized, and all the individuals involved have been penalised. We, The Network, do love and encourage competition but invading a show, and completely ruining the scheduled product is unacceptable. That is why, tonight, I have invited the four main catalysts of this brawl to finally settle the score and avoid this from happening again…
-
Gentlemen…
-
The camera slowly zooms out and on one side of the table, to David Train’s left, both Moberz and Blake Dawson can be seen standing. Blake Dawson is seen wearing a bespoke, British made grey suit whilst holding the Annihilation Championship on his shoulder. The smile on his face can be spotted from a mile away.
-
On the other side, to David Trains’s left, Adam Harvey and King can be seen. King simply stares directly towards Blake Dawson whilst clenching his fists. 
-
I brought you…
-
Out of nowhere, Blake Dawson winks at King and this infuriates him. Causing Adam Harvey to jump in front of King, holding him back. He whispers in his ear, while King looks at Blake Dawson with an intense look on his face. He takes a few aggressive deep breaths, in an attempt to calm himself down
-
You two, you know –with an angry tone of voice- that my patience is running extremely low with both. Allow me to remind you, for the last time, that we will not have any physical confrontations tonight or any other night between the both of you. Failing to obey my orders, you will be suspended with immediate effect. Are we understood?
-
As David Train says this, keep slowly calms down and shakes his head. He raises his hands in the air and Adam Harvey steps back
Blake Dawson, on the other hand, simply stands his ground sporting his trademark cocky smile and quickly responds…

-
Blake Dawson: -speaking to David Train- “Don’t look at me, I am calm, collected and happy with the circumstances. Anything to keep that unpredictable, and dangerous man away from me!”
-
David Train simply shakes his head, clearly hearing the sarcasm in Blake Dawson’s words before continuing
-
David Train: Over the last couple of seasons both great and terrible things have happened between brands. As I mentioned before, the network enjoys and encourages healthy competition. Open invitations, confrontations and cross brand matches are all embraced and the network agrees that it certainly adds to the overall product quality. But when members of staff –David Train glances over to Adam Harvey for a second- or non-wrestler is put in harm’s way, then things are starting to cross that imaginary line that we, as a wrestling business, have.
-
For instance, the very first event that started raising questions within The Network was when OMEGA’s General Manager, Adam Harvey, received a devastating running knee to the back of the head, courtesy of Bloodshed’s own, Blake Dawson. This horrible and scary moment sent Adam Harvey to the nearest hospital, where he was diagnosed with a minor cervical fracture. Would that fracture happen a couple of millimetres lower, I don’t think Adam Harvey would be standing with us in this ring tonight. But what really forced me to be standing in this ring tonight, and both Moberz and Adam were made aware that consequences for the horrific event that took place at Bloodshed between Blake Dawson, King, Kanji Sugamoto, Ryo Yakamura and Ellinor, was going to be discussed within The Network board with the aim of properly and definitely dealing with this completely out-of-hand matter.
-
King can be seen breathing rather heavily, clearly still affected by the events David Train is referring to
-
And for those who are not aware of exactly what I am referring to, allow me to quickly fill you in. After Blake Dawson, Kanji Sugamoto and Ryo Yakamura ambushed and assaulted King from behind on an episode of Bloodshed, Ellinor, King’s wife, came running down the ramp for the aid of her loved one. At this point, the previously mentioned names had already left the ring and were making their way up to the ramp. It was at that very moment, at that instance that the name standing to my left, decided to brutally assault an innocent woman from behind…
-
As David Train says this, he keeps an eye on King, clearly trying to run through the events as quickly and minimalistic as possible
King can be seen looking down, clearly trying to contain himself

-
Much like Adam Harvey, Ellinor was attacked with a sudden and horrific knee to the back of the head. But unlike Adam, Ellinor suffered a broken neck and is currently still recuperating. It might be years before we even see Ellinor back, if at all. It was this particular event that forced The Network to intervene and finally put a stop to this nonsense before anyone else gets seriously hurt. The Network has also recognised a problem hindering the current quality of the product and it is with one stone they wish to kill two birds. The current setup between OMEGA and Bloodshed is two separate brands with two separate rosters. As much as we enjoy the current product, I have mentioned and gone over the current issues we have had with it too. But not only that, it also limits all the talent employed by Carnage in Ring. For instance, we have had great, great matches. But imagine every single wrestler under one roof, under one brand. Imagine the matches, and rivalries that can develop.
-
Hearing this, all four men in the ring are taken back, clearly shocked by the words coming out of David Train’s mouth.
-

That is why I have invited you in this ring tonight…
-
David Train grabs the black leather binder sitting upon the wooden table in front of him
-
This right here, is a contract, a contract for a match at Cardinal Carnage for the Annihilation Championship. But not will it be for the Annihilation Championship, but this very match will help decide which show remains live.
-
Both Adam Harvey and Moberz are about to protest, but David Train cuts them off
-
The winner’s brand will be the only and official show under the Carnage in Ring umbrella. Whilst the loser’s brand will be terminated officially and immediately. All the talent currently working under the loser’s brand will automatically be moved, and assigned to the winner’s brand!
-
Moberz starts throwing an hissy fit, but David Train simply ignored him.
-
And lastly, but not least, as obvious as it might seem, the two talents which will hold this massive business changing decision on their back is the current Annihilation Champion, OMEGA’s representative, King.
-
David Train looks over towards King, and shakes his head
Hearing David Train announce King as the Annihilation Champion clearly annoys Blake Dawson, who starts shaking his head in protest

-
And representing Bloodshed, Blake Dawson.
-
As David Train says this, Blake Dawson appears to lose his mind. He stares at David Train, mouth open wide will clearly protesting David Train’s introduction
-
I hop—
-
As David Train was about resume his speech, out of nowhere, Blake Dawson’s hand covers the top of the microphone. Interrupting David Train.
All other Three men are taken back, completely shocked by Blake Dawson’s actions.
Blake Dawson proceeds to gingerly taking the microphone off David Train’s hand

-
Blake Dawson: -with a rather annoyed tone on his voice- I am sorry… I just couldn’t stop… I couldn’t help myself from interrupting you. I have sat back, heard you out and agreed with pretty much everything you have had to say. But the one thing I couldn’t, I just couldn’t let slide is the fact that you announced that man –points at King- as the Annihilation Champion when it is me, that has been holding this –taps on the Annihilation Championship on his shoulder- for months now…
-
David Train simply looks at Blake Dawson, allowing him to continue
-
I don’t think we have been properly introduce before… So allow me to formally introduce myself…
-
Blake Dawson extends his hand over to David Train
-
My name is Blake Dawson, and I am your most valuable talent. But you already know that, don’t you? After all, you have been producing our shows. What you should also know, is that I am your Annihilation Champion and have been ever since the day I set foot in this ring. Some call me the greatest wrestler of all time, but what I really am, what you know I really am is the God’s Gift To Wrestling. To Carnage in Ring –Blake Dawson pauses for a second before continuing- But not only that, I am also the leader of the newly formed group simply going by the name of Ruthless. So the next time…
-
Blake Dawson scoffs to himself rather annoyingly. Clearly taking David Train’s introduction to heart.
-
The next time you have the pleasure of introducing your MVP, you’ve got a couple of other things to say about me than just my name.
-
All this time, Blake Dawson has kept his hand extended in front of David Train. Failing to have it shaken, Blake Dawson takes his hand back.
-
Happy to see we are on the same page…
-
Blake Dawson’s trademark cocky smile suddenly reappears on his face
-
Now that we have cleared the air, and that I am already holding this microphone, I may as well say thank you. Yes, thank you David for enforcing no physicality between that crazed maniac and me. Ever since the terrible thing that happened to his beautiful wife, Ellinor…
-
King suddenly erupts, and Adam Harvey holds him back. He shouts DON’T YOU F*CENSORED* SAY HER NAME, YOU SON OF A *CENSORED*!
Blake Dawson takes a few steps back and raises his hands in the air
-
See, this is what I mean. Ever since that night I have received threats from that man and his –making air quotes- “fans” on social media, or most probably the multiple account he probably created for himself. I have been fearing for my health, my career. That man is unpredictable, and who knows what could have happened wouldn’t you do something to keep him away from me. I am happy you see me as exactly what I am, the present and future of Carnage in Ring.
-
David Train takes a massive big breath, clearly holding words back and Blake Dawson resumes
-
I would also like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to finally rid this world of the anomaly, the mediocrity that OMEGA is. There is a reason why they closed their doors years back, and I can tell you first hand that it has not improved at all. If anything, this current run is probably worse than its original form. And yes, I also thought that would be impossible, but somehow they managed to put out the most appalling content to ever hit a TV screen. And Moberz, I understand you might be concerned, maybe even scared of the fact that Bloodshed might close its doors. But trust me, Bloodshed couldn’t be in better hands –points at King- that man over there can’t hold a candle to me. He has no chance, and at Cardinal Carnage I will do the world a favour when I finally put the final nail in OMEGA’s coffin!
-
Blake Dawson reaches over the black leather binder and grabs it
-
I assume all I have to do is sign this, right?
-
David Train shakes his head, confirming Blake Dawson’s statement
Blake Dawson proceeds to drop the microphone on top of the table and opens the binder
He gives the contract a quick look over, and proceeds to sign it
Once it is signed, Blake Dawson chucks the black leather binder on the table and takes a step back
Raising his hand half way in the air, almost like giving King authorization to also sign the contract
Blake Dawson stands back, holding the Annihilation Championship on his shoulder with both hands and a massive smile across his face
Blake Dawson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodshed vs OMEGA (MUST READ FOR EVERYONE)

Post  King on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:45 pm

King let's his head look around as he takes a few step forward. David Train stretches a microphone to King, wanting to give him a chance to speak. King walks past the hand and leans over the table, ignoring David Trains offer. King is leaning over the contract as he takes a pen and starts writing, making each move of the pen slowly..
As King is signing the contract, David Train raises the microphone to his mouth and takes his focus back to Blake Dawson

-
David Train: While he is signing, let me take this moment to tell you Blake, that it should be more than obvious that you will have to hand the Annihilation title back to King...
-
No!
-
Everyone looks suprised at King's sudden outburst as he finishes signing the contract. He takes the microphone from David Trains hand and starts walking towards Blake Dawson. Blake is showing off his cocky smile towards King, feeling a sense of victory after King's outburst
-
King: I am sorry for interrupting you David, but you are not giving me that title back Blake.
I want you to hold it really close Blake.
I want you to hold my Annihilation Championship, because these weeks will be the last you will ever get to see of that title.
I want you to spend every second you can with that title, keep a good eye on it for me.
Keep looking at your name engraved on there and keep dreaming of things that will never happen Blake.
You see Blake, that title has a lot of history and there has been a lot of respectable champions.
After my feud with Jimmy James, I had nothing but respect to that kid. And when The Personification won that title from me, we might have been on different sides of a war, but there were still nothing but respect between us.
But you Blake, you are not a man worthy of respect
Your name might have been big in bingo halls and shopping malls.
But your name will never reach any significance here, I will make sure of that.

-
King pauses, looking at Blake Dawson's face as Blake's facial expression has turned away from the cocky smile he usually have. King steps even closer to Blake, leaving barely inches between their eyes.
-
I know that you might think that everything is fine and dandy
You will go on for four more weeks, living your life like normal
Playing around with your Ruthless friends, having another match against Beaker or kiss up to Moberz
-
And at Cardinal Carnage, you are so sure that it will be a walk in the park
You will kick me and officially take the Carnage in Ring Annihilation Championship
-
The truth is though, that will not happen
-
You will be shaking for yourself each and every day
Thinking,what will a man that has everything to lose do to me?
I will lose everything if I lose the match
While you... Well there will not be too much of a difference for you
-
So I will have to balance the scale a bit
-
So Blake, At Cardinal Carnage, I will end your career.

-
King turns around and gives David Train the microphone back before walking next to Adam Harvey again. King acts as if nothing just happened, which makes the other men in the ring look suprised at him for a while until David Train starts talking
-
David Train: This tension between you two is why I have yet another thing to announce. This match has so much hanging on it and therefore I can not take the risk of any foul play from either side. That is why I am hereby announcing a Special Guest Referee to this match!
-
Adam Harvey and Moberz seems to be mostly impacted by this news as they start to make hand gestures and asks David Train some questions, David quickly dismisses them with a small hand gesture. King and Blake Dawson don't let their eye contact break even after these news.
-
The picking of the Special Guest Referee was a difficult task. I needed someone that can work for the Network without favoring either of the brands. And at the same time, have some kind of knowledge or history of the two contestants. The referee has to be prepared for everything.
And with this information, I hereby announce the Special Guest Referee for the match
-
Helena Noir!

-
"Noir" by Shandon plays through the arena as Helena Noir appears on the ramp. King starts applauding for the announced Referee but Blake Dawson does not take the news as good. Blake starts shaking as he shouts to David Train. David Train dismisses him once again with a quick hand gesture
-
With the contract signed by both parties, there is nothing more to do here! This match will take place at Cardinal Carnage and the fate of both brands will be on the line! With that said, let's have a great couple of weeks leading up to it and this is the time for both brands to put everything you got for each and every watching fan. Now let us get back to the show!
-
The camera pans out, showing Helena Noir with a smile on her face on the ramp, Moberz and Blake Dawson are clearly furious, Adam Harvey and King looks at each other with smiles showing on their faces.
The Carnage in Ring logo is shown on the screen as the camera fades away
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top