Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview

Post  Prayme on Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:03 am

Scenes cuts in of BBR with Rachel LeBlanc walking on the hallway when they both gets intercepted for an interview on the giant tron of the sold out arena.

Bex: Excuse me Sir, Miss, do you have a minute for a short interview?

The two members of The Revenants stop for a sec and smirk as Big Boss answers to the interviewer.

BBR: Sure go ahead ask the questions man.

Bex: What should we expect from you tonight in your match against Nolan?

Big Boss stares at the interviewer before he gives his answer.

BBR: The best of me, like every single time I step in the ring. If this question comes from the result of last show let me clear your doubts. I won't need to cheat my way back up like some people around here does. I respect my opponent's ring skills but Nolan is no man on my level I come from way back even before CIR ever started even before Nolan even thought to wrestle...

Bex: Following your answer what do you have in mind for Faren Height ?

Rachel laugh for a short moment.

Rachel: May I?

Big Boss smirk as he steps a little back giving her the space to answer the question.

Rachel: Faren is well known by us in matter fact we watched old tapes of his parcours in CIR and he used a lot of our tactics and I found this cute some dude like him has to use someone else's tricks to make a name for himself.

Big Boss laugh for a short moment.

Rachel: But for real, we have more than a trick in the bag for these little punks.

Big Boss steps in to give his thoughts.

BBR: Faren can call whoever he wants to fight his fights but at the end of the line he will be alone at the border of the cliff and the only way to escape death is to face it itself. IT'S JUST a matter of time before his sorry (censored) and I meet again.

Bex: You probably heard about Henri Black signing with Omega right? Do you think you will cross path with him again?

Rachel turns his attention on Big Boss a bit worried of what he might say.

BBR: We will eventually...when? I don't know but something I can assure you is that it will be something to remember.

Rachel: Blood is thicker the water remember that.

The two walks away heading to the ring entrance as the scenes slowly fades out heading for commercials.
Prayme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview

Post  Prayme on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:05 am

Up...a bit rusty not sure if I should comeback
Prayme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top