New Year but Still my year

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Year but Still my year

Post  Rated RS on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Rated Rs music hits as the crowd boos
-
Swarles Barkley: And there he is, the World Champion of Omega
-
Mark Hilton: He is coming off that Rising Star Award win and knowing that Jimmy James will have one more shot at him
-
John Richards: Jimmy James will not give up and every time he steps up Rated just sends him crashing down on earth. And it's nice knowing the future of CIR is on our brand.
-
Rated comes out from backstage and walks down the ramp and slides into the ring, he picks up the mic that was center stage of it.
-
Rated: The Rising Star award is mine, the world title is mine and Omega is mine. And very shortly after King wins the brand vs brand match, all of CIR will be mine. Why said Omega needed a real champion, well Why I am a real champion.
-
Rated: now Jimmy James, lets watch this video
-
Just then the OMEGATron would start to blare out before showing the managers office with Adam Harvey would be shaking the hands of the three skinny pale old men. They would turn to look at camera, with their creepy smiles ever present on their face as they stare into the camera.
-
Swarles Barkley: What is going on?
-
Mark Hilton: Beats me.
-
John Richards: This feels familiar... Like from some wrestler I used to know....
-
While Titus Muttley and the the audience of in the Omega are confused why this is showing right now at the number one contenders match, a man dressed in a black tactical swat uniform and with a black ski mask covering his head jumps over the barricade and stands next to the announcers table right nearby John Richards, as John Richards saw this man it as if he saw a ghost from the past while the other two where still confused of what going on. The man slowly made his way into the ring, crawled under the ropes and right behind Titus Muttley. On the OMEGAtron one of the skinny pale old men pointed at Titue Muttley at which Titus Muttley quickly turned around only for the man in black to spit a black liquid.
-
Mark Hilton: What is that? and whose that man?
-
This unusual attack seems to have blinded Titus Muttley did the man then kick Titus Muttley in the gut causing Titus Muttley to bend down at which the man places Titus Muttley head in between his legs before grabbing the sides of Titus Muttley and slowly lifting the Titus Muttley legs upwards before jumping and pile driving Titus Muttley head onto the wrestling mat.
-
John Richards: That's the GAMEOVER!!!
-
Swarles Barkley: Why is this happening? Do you know who this person is?
-
John Richards: That's the  genocidal, homicidal, suicidal, blood thirsty police officer of wrestling...Vahn.
-
Vahn would slowly stand up before looking down at the mat and then leaving the ring. As he makes his way out of the ring by going over the barricade wall and begins his ascent towards the exit at the back of the audience. Some of the audience starts to boo while others start to cheer.
-
Mark Hilton: What kind of wrestler comes into a number one contenders match, wrecks it and then leaves without mutter a word or declaring anything?
-
John Richards: Vahn isn't like other wrestlers. He is... well...unique in his own way...
-
Just then Vahn would turn around and stare at the wrestling ring among the audience as three men walks out form the exit. A man with sleek black hair in a tuxedo would pat Vahn at the back, while his two associates who are both six feet tall and wearing black shirts and pants look around before one showed a t-shirt cannon and started to fire t-shirts at the audience before firing a t-shirt at the announcers. As it bounces of the table  
-
Swarles Barkley: Now Vahns associates seem to be firing t-shirts at the audience.
-
Mark Hilton:Lets see what this t-shirt about.
-
Mark Hilton unfolded and it has in big blue letters: "THE INSTITUTE IS HERE. "
-
The man with sleek black hair and dressed in a tuxedo reveals that he has a microphone before speaking into it.
-
Man: We are the institute, we are here and so is Vahn.  There will be blood!
-
After that all four men then leave the arena.  
-
Jimmy James gets up and sees Titus Muttley down and hurt, and quickly wakes up the referee and then lifts Titus to his feet.
-
Jimmy James kicks Titus Muttley in the gut and applies a three-quarter face lock to Titus Muttley
-
Jimmy falls into a seated position and Titus Muttley's jaw is driven into Jimmy's shoulder executing The Heel Turn
-
Jimmy James tries a pinning maneuver
-
Referee starts counting...
-
The referee is counting: Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-
The referee is counting: Twooooooooooooooooo
-
The referee is counting: Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-
JIMMY JAMES WINS THE MATCH!!!

-
Rated: Jimmy James once again lucked his way into a championship match and once again will fall to me. You want to see this title switch hands send me Why.
-
Rated lifts his title and the crowd boos
-
Rated: My run has been one of the best in CIR and yet it has been underrated. But not anymore
-
Rated grins
-
Rated: When Jimmy James steps into the ring with me again I plan on destroying him cause like last year, this is my year.
-
Rated drops the mic and the camera fades

Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top