The Dark Powers Within (Early on in show before match)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dark Powers Within (Early on in show before match)

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:39 am

The camera quickly pans around the intense crowd before the Carnage Arena's lights suddenly cut out.
-
Jake: Who cut the power!? What's going on!? Someone get the lights back!
-
The Arena continues to stay pitch black until a harsh cackle begins to echo around the arena. A raspy voice suddenly begins to speak.
-
????: Are you all afraid of the dark? Well you should be because there are terrifying monsters that lurk within the endless void that is the darkness. But not for us. The Darkness provides us comfort, brings us to the very center of our existence. You see, we feed off that darkness, we feed off the very fear you are now experiencing. You see, we understand your fear. We were exposed to that very fear and it weakened us, it brought us to a position of inferiority. A new year has dawned and after long thinking, we have come to a conclusion that it is time for a New Years Resolution. To bring back the dark side within us, to bring back the very power within us that made us into CiR Tag Team Champions.
-
????: But it is enough of the secrecy. You wish to know who we are....But let it be no surprise that you know exactly who we are. We were complete fools in the past but now....destruction awaits. Prepare for The Seventh Sanctum formerly known as....The Axel Powers.
-
The Carnage lights suddenly kick on and Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson echoes throughout the arena. From the back comes a fully tattooed Axel Crow and A Skull painted Trent Acid both dressed all in black with black trench coats. They both come to a stand still at the top of the entrance ramp.
-
Both Trent and Axel stare each other down before continuing their way down the ramp to Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson. As they enter the ring, the announcer hands Trent Acid a microphone. Their theme slowly comes to an end and the Carnage Arena lights come to a dim with spotlights hitting both Trent and Axel.
-
The fans immediately begin to chant "PoD" before quieting down as Trent raises the mic to his lips.
-
Trent Acid: PoD. PoD. PoD. I can see you all have become a huge disappointment. But I cannot blame you. Axel and I were utter fools in the past, a disgrace to who we were in the past but this is a new year. A darker and more brutal voyage for us to embark on. What we were in the past was not getting us anywhere nor was it doing us any favors. We looked into our distant past and saw that we held the CiR tag team titles under our more....aggressive, more serious personas. With this new year, we are putting our disgraceful past and starting anew. No more Axel Powers. No more messing around in the catering area.
-
Axel Crow grabs the microphone from Trent Acid quickly screaming into it.
-
Axel Crow: IT's TIME FOR CARNAGE!
-
Trent Acid snatches the mic back from Axel.
-
Trent Acid: Carnage. Pain. Mayhem. Destruction. It all begins tonight when Axel Crow and I begin our pilgrimage to being crowned the new Tag Team Champions. You all have been warned. The Seventh Sanctum will bring back the Carnage to this very ring! PoD, We are coming for you! Fear The Seventh Sanctum!
-
Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson kicks off as The Seventh Sanctum exit the ring, slowly making their way to the back.
-
Jake: The Seventh Sanctum...what a name for Trent and Axel. It is a new year and I must admit, I haven't seen these guys this serious in years! It's refreshing and I can't wait to see what comes out of these two.
-
Stan: I agree Jake. These two are tag team legends and now that they have gone back to their old roots, god knows what could happen!

((MUST USE TATTOOED AXEL CROW PICTURE AND SKULL FACE PAINT PICTURE OF TRENT ACID))

((Also forgot the color of Jake and Stan and how to do the CMD))
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top