Brandon's Debut. Open to Wabbit and Keith.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brandon's Debut. Open to Wabbit and Keith.

Post  BDR on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:06 am

The Lights all go down and a Woo is heard threw the Speakers.
The theme tune Sparch Zarathustra ‘dawn’ By Dale Oliver hits as fans start to Woo. A series of colored spotlights creates a terrific light show as a clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler's greatest victories and most powerful moves.
Brandon Flair smiles and makes his way out wearing a Black suite with Blue Skin tight jeans. He smiles and woos to the fans and stops on the top of the ramp and looks and round.

Jake: Woo, he is here. Here is the Nephew of the 6 time champion. He has arrived on CiR. Listen to the fans go wild.

Fans all woo and the camera pans around the arena showing a lot of fans waving posters and showing of beers. Before going back to the Entrance and shows Brandon making his way down the ramp and as he gets to the ring he stops and woos over to his left and then climbs the steps. A CIR staff member hands him a Mic before he climbs inside the ring and does the ‘Flair strut.’ And smiles before rubbing back his hair.
BDR: “ Wooooo, man. It’s great to be standing here in the ring of the best show in town. Now I know everyone was looking around here and seeing this FINE looking man and you ladies are wondering all wondering what the hell is a fine looking, One time Champion, One time TAG champion doing here in this…very..RING Woooo!”.
The fans woo back at Brandon and he nods before looking around and rubs back his hair once again with his left hand.

BDR:” See I came here to this company for the better pay, the better GIRLS, THE BETTER TALENT THE BETTER WOO SHOW THE BETTER EVERYTHING RIGHT HERE! SEE I HAVE SEEN THIS SHOW BABY AND I CAN TELL YOU RIGHT NOW. I HAVE SEEN THE BLOOD, THE GUTS THE DRAMA THE GORE! AND I THOUGHT TOMYSELF HELL BRANDON, BRANDON GET YOUR HOT ASS OVER THERE AND SHOW THESE PEOPLE WHAT THERE MISSING!”

Jake: “God man this guy is full of himself isn't he?”

Stan: "He is descended from a mad man on the Mic back in his day Jake what do you expect from this kid. But let’s see where this mess goes shall we.’’

BDR:” See I have traveled around the world; I have wrestled some of the best in this business. I even have had my back broken by the dark knight himself Scar. However that has not stopped me beating people up and it does not matter if it’s in St. Louis, New York, Dublin Ireland, Florida, Australia, North Carolina, or anywhere else. SEE LADY'S, YOU WILL NEVER COME FIRST, BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS COME next, Woo.”

Brandon smiles and trusts his hips at a few girls in the front.

BDR:" See wrestling is in MY blood, its in my family, it has been for ages. Then again So has the truck bussness which anyone will know I own. I don't have to wrestle I want to wrestle. I love this bussness I LOVE THE ACTION, THE FANS, THE BLOOD AND TEARS, THE GOLD. I have to prove that i can step out of a hall of framers shadow and do this myself the way it was done before but better. I have to show the world what there missing out on and tonight of course your world is complete Cause the TRUCK DRIVING, JET FLYING, LIMO RIDING WOO, Best suit wearing, Aligator shoe owning,  SEX SYMBOL OF WRESTLING IS HERE WOoooo!''

Jake: "Wow talk about kissing your own ass. This guy is full of confadance man!"

Stan:" Its Horrible, look at him he is not all that, hes no Brad Pitt hes a flair! come on Brandon get over yourself!"
BDR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top