Why the heck you keep lyin'
-
You really think I give a damn about them guys in your dm's
-
Girl, they can keep tryin'
-
Swarles Barkley: The road to Cardinal Carnage continues here tonight on Omega
-
Mark Hilton: The production crew is telling me that the song is Loyal by SixLack, with the number six in his name, so 6Lack. Going by the song and the artists I am going to guess this will be Rated RS making an appearance after last week he tried to take out the Omega representative at Cardinal Carnage
-
John Richards: Last week Rated was thrown against one of the best wrestlers in CIR and he would have won if Jimmy James kept his nose out of Rated's business
-
Smoke fills up on the ramp
-
Rated walks out from backstage, wearing his red Reebok's, a black pair of jeans and a new "King Is King" T-shirt while carrying his Omega World title
-
Swarles Barkley: Rated has no respect for the guys that came before him, mocking King by wearing a shirt with his face on it.
-
Mark Hilton: Rated only cares about himself and no one else and he proved that last week when he tried taking out the guy who is going to go to war against Bloodshed in two weeks.
-
John Richards: Lighten up guys Rated is just having a little bit of fun
-
Rated slides into the ring as the crowd boos
-
Rated lifts the mic up
-
Rated: A lot of people thought I was trying to hurt King last week but in all honesty I was trying to prepare him to what is going to await him at Cardinal Carnage
-
Crowd boos Rated's poor attempt at a justification
-
Swarles Barkley: I cannot even believe Rated would try to justify his actions last week.
-
Mark Hilton: Rated is a weasel, what more do you expect out of him?
-
Rated: At Cardinal Carnage, Moberz, Yes Moberz will do anything to keep Bloodshed alive and king has to expect anything and everything. And the truth is if I really wanted to hurt King I would have done it a while ago.
-
John Richards: Look at that, Rated had a reason for last week.
-
Rated: I even think King one of the best wrestlers in CIR ever, right now I would put him second best in CIR obviously behind me.
-
Crowd boos Rated for that statement.
-
Rated: King I know after you take care of Blake your coming after this
-
Rated raises his title
-
Rated: But until that time stick in your lane and stay away from the second coming.
-
Rated pauses
-
Rated: Last week I heard there's some tension between Jimmy and Adam. Here's the thing Adam, Jimmy James is not your guy, King is not a Adam guy and I am above anything you ever done. At CC it's me vs Jimmy James! I want to you to make sure it stays me vs Jimmy James. No interference, no returning stars no guest referee. Just me and Jimmy James one on one. Adam at CC me and Jimmy James will go to hell and back and at CC I will bury Jimmy James six feet under and I need to know that at CC neither of us get screwed, I need to know that you don't have a champion, that you don't have a guy waiting in the back ready to take advantage of a inquired and beat me
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top