Back At It

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back At It

Post  Shane Brady on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:05 am

The camera fades in showing the Family sitting in their "headquarters", which is somewhere in the arena, staring at a board on it. The board is organized with the champions of the roster at the top, number one contenders directly under them and power players under that. At the bottom of the board, there are former rivals of Shane Brady and The Family
-
Bayou Gator stands up with a permanent marker in his hand and walks over to the board
-
Gator: Steven Rausch, our first target...eliminated *Gator draws an X over his portrait*. Good riddance, you piece of garbage!
-
Bayou Gator tries handing the marker to Dom Jones who looks at the board and laughs and takes out a knife instead
-
Dom: Remember these heathens trying to call us out? The way we absolutely dominated them was something my fists will never forget. What a waste of space they are! *Dom plays with the knife for a second before stabbing it through their stable portrait and the board*
-
Emelie Castillo stands as both Dom and Gator sit back down, she's holding a small piece of paper but hides it in her fist
-
Emelie: Ah, this *censored*! Once we were done toying and her reign as champion came to a bitter end, where did she even go? She's probably at home still crying about how great she used to be. Maybe she should run for President of the United States or go join some MMA promotion! *everyone laughs* So in celebration of your cowardice, I present you with this!
-
Emelie places a crying Michael Jordan face over Escharid's portrait as Shane Brady falls off his chair laughing dropping his Cuban cigar on the floor. After composing himself, Shane stands up and looks directly into the camera, winks and points to the Bloodshed Championship.
-
Shane: Now guys, this last loser...I beat his *censored* so bad, that he can physically no longer wrestle. There's a reason I call that maneuver Checkmate, because that's when everything ends for you! *Shane picks up his cigar and burns a hole through Mr. Nice Guy's portrait*
-
The members of The Family all stare at the board for a moment in silence
-
Gator: Well...back to business then? We finally figured out the majority of this puzzle, it's almost time to execute no? Let's start with the tag team division. We haven't lost since our declaration of takeover, however, we haven't gotten a win either.
-
Dom: Yeah, no thanks to those creepy, soon to be dead, witch women, The Provokers of Death! Who let them in anyways? We'll teach them a lesson soon enough! But since I know that the traitor and his *clears throat* friend love a fight, how about this? We want a rematch, we're going to prove that your "dominance" over this division, is all just one big joke! See you later...traitor, don't be a coward too!
-
Emelie: Speaking of that joke of a group, let's get one thing straight! Alyssa may be the Queen within her own little band of losers, but after we get in the ring, one-on-one, I'll be standing tall as the NEW Queen of Carnage! Your reign will be forgotten in realization of MY legacy, I can't wait to embarrass you! As for my opponent tonight, Helena, it seems you've decided to get in our way and I can't have that. When I unleash my Fury on you tonight and leave you beaten in the middle of the ring, you'll look up at the lights and realize that you're no match for us, especially not Jester!
-
Shane Brady looks at Emelie confused, then looks at the board and scratches his head
-
Shane: Wait! She's the number one contender? HOW!? I beat her and her buddy last week, with no help at all! *Shane looks into the camera* Oh and try to strip me of my title again David and we'll have a BIG problem! But if you want to serve me up such a weak opponent, a rookie, I'll take the easy win. Bring your A game chump, because you're not on my level at all, no one here is! No one on this network can touch me, yes, I'm even referring to that trash B brand! You guys are *censored*! I hope you fold! No champion is more dangerous, more intelligent, more gifted than me and I'll prove that soon. No contender is worth my time anymore, well all except one. Steven Why!
-
The Family all look at Shane like he's lost his mind
-
Shane: The one person on this roster I could throw down with any day of the week and know that it will be a war! I do love a good war. You said it best though, we just keep crossing each other's paths and this is just one more time in the many to come. However, I'm not going to lose to the likes of you tonight or ever again. I need to make you understand that staying out of my way is in your best interests. I'm going to beat you down so badly that you'll still be limping at Cardinal Carnage and it's going to be biblical! See you soon...friend!
-
The camera fades to black

Last edited by Shane Brady on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Back At It

Post  Shane Brady on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:48 am

UPDATED: This feels so damn all over the place...the rust is real!
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Why on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:06 pm

@Shane Brady wrote:UPDATED: This feels so damn all over the place...the rust is real!
Maybe you just suck, mate Razz
Steven Why

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:02 am

@Steven Why wrote:
@Shane Brady wrote:UPDATED: This feels so damn all over the place...the rust is real!

</3
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Why on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:16 am

@Shane Brady wrote:
@Steven Why wrote:

</3
You went soft, fam.

Went from The King of The Family to the Burger King. Razz
Steven Why

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Lol I'll have em next week
Shane Brady

View user profile