Taking A Bow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking A Bow

Post  King Edge on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:31 pm

I am not sure how to start this post. Was never any good at writing personal messages to an "audience" but as the title suggests, this past season (even though I was more absent than present) will be my last season for a while...

I have enjoyed a good 7 years run in Carnage in Ring, and consider every person I met through it, part of "The Family" but as it always is, life happens. And even though I am stepping away, know that it is not because of the lack of hunger or motivation. This last year I had a blast RPing with everyone and could do it for another couple of years with no issues - everyone is great with no exceptions (won't commit the blasphemy of naming anyone in particular)

The good news though, the reason I am stepping away, is because I am lucky enough to be getting the responsibility of taking care of a small human come the end of June. Somehow, as much as you guys entertained me over the past year, it wasn't enough and well, looks like I had too much fun with my other half instead! Haha! - gotta love my awkward jokes!

Over the last couple of months my life has been hectic, with the preparation of the imminent arrival, purchasing a place to having a new job. And yes, somehow I think it will only get even more crazy come the baby. So, I am not going to tell you "I will be back in 3 months" when I don't know what awaits me. Who knows, I might be back in 2 months or a year down the line - that is why this may be a goodbye for now. But you can trust me, it won't be a goodbye forever.

I am leaving with the federation in good hands. All three guys at the helm, Steven, King and Jimmy are great, with a lot of motivation and pride in Carnage in Ring. In us. Support them, and make sure I have a home to come back to.

Over the years, we have always had that someone who was here from day dot. From Begbie, to Moberz and now Jimmy/Steven/King. And I can tell you, without the shadow of a doubt, that this federation, this place I have called home for the past 7 years will continue to prosper. Carnage in Ring will continue to "being mean and making green" - to quote the great Luke Gallows - under the guidance of these three guys. It couldn't be in better hands.

But anyways, this is already longer than I expected. I will be writing myself off come next season and taking a bow.

It's been great personally, and I am sure it will once again be great in the future.

Take Care and look after this place!
Jhonny
King Edge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking A Bow

Post  Shane Brady on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:18 pm

Congratulations and Goodluck! See ya later! Smile
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Personification on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:33 pm

Congratulations buddy! Enjoy the retirement!
The Personification
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister N on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:23 am

I only knew you for a couple of months, but still, to me you were a great RPer, and i wish you the best of luck with everything that awaits you!
Mister N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:43 pm

Guess I can't say it enough, congrats! Hope everything goes fine Martin/Martina jr!

And I still expect you back once your child is 18 mate, see you then!
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:16 pm

Good luck with the little one, hope everything goes smoothly.
Also good luck with new house/job/anything else you fancy doing new
Alex Scott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt on Fri May 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Cheers Kedge, and good luck with everything!
Rapper Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morris Brown on Sun May 07, 2017 9:10 am

Happy to hear about where life is taking you my brother.
Congratulations on all of your achievements. Best of luck in the future to you. Prayers go to you in your future.

-Christopher, aka Cpt Smokey
Morris Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top