Neck therapy - open to Alyssa ( next season )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neck therapy - open to Alyssa ( next season )

Post  BBR on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Warrior Inside by Leader starts playing in the PA system of the arena as the crowd start cheering.
Rachel Leblanc appears on stage as she makes her way to ring the ring with a mic in hands.
Rachel slowly climb the steel steps and gets in the ring between the ropes taking the ring for herself.

As the crowd slowly calm the cheers we see Rachel Leblanc bringing the mic in front of her  lips.

Rachel Leblanc: '' All my life people treated me like I was a fragile little girl. My friends always over-protected me like I couldn't bring my two fists up and knock the lights out of anyone who tried to bully me or oppose me.''

She pauses for a short moment.

''All my life I was the kid sitting in front of the class doing my best to be at the top of my class and kids were making fun of me for being the nerd with the huge glasses having an answer to any kind of question the teachers had for us.''

Takes another short pause.

'' All my life people used me...mistreated me...and took advantage of my kind heart...all that t'ill I met Big Boss Rosario, Henri Black, Hennerz and Helena Noir...The Revenants gave me the spotlight, the respect and the love I deserved. They gave me courage, support and kept my ambition of becoming the best at what I do every single day.''

A big ''Revenants'' chant start the following words of Rachel.

'' When I debuted in Carnage  my mind was clear and focus on my goal and that is to climb the mountain and take the best of the division along with the championship belt and become the face of the woman's division.''

Cheers takes over the arena

'' On my first attempt I failed...but that didn't meant anything but more experience for me...I tapped to her...I gave up on my first match against her but I got up and walked back home trained hard...watched wrestling tapes and ask for advice to my fellow brothers and sister went back in the ring defeating Alaina White and Ariel!.''

Crowd start chanting her name.

'' Theeeeeeen...I made Alyssa tap on her turn...I don't know If you all agree with me but beating the champion should mean something...''

She puts her index and thumb on her chin.

'' Hmmm...it should mean a title match! ''

Half of the crowd start cheering as the other half start chanting ''Yes!'' over and over.

'' You cannot deny it, you cannot hide it it's in your record Alyssa you lost to me and tapped to my Neck Massage...I want my championship title match and I want it right now...I've proven everyone that I could talk the talk and walk the walk now I want my rematch against the top of the food chain but this time I want the gold on the line!''

The crowd is getting hyped more and more.

'' I would be happy to put your neck into a therapy again!''

Rachel Leblanc drops the mic as her theme song start playing in the PA system keeping the crowd hyped for the night.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neck therapy - open to Alyssa ( next season )

Post  BBR on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:05 am

up heat and feedbacks
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 am

If you want more of this

We can push out, sell out, die out

So you'll shut up

And stay sleeping

With my screaming in your itching ears

-
Alyssa: "Rachel..."
-
Alyssa can be seen standing atop the entrance ramp, and she slowly walks towards Rachel, calculating what she's planning to do every step she takes.
-
Alyssa: "Look, I get what you're getting at..."
-
Alyssa accompanies her next words with her left hand, as if it were a puppet..
-
Alyssa: "I'm hot *censored*, because I made the champion tap out in a tag team match that had nothing on the line. Blah Blah Blah"
-
The fans begin to boo Alyssa's rather flippant and crass attitude. She gives them an aside glance, before shaking her head and looking back towards Rachel.
-
Alyssa: "Frankly, you may be "big strong woman" now or whatever... And hell, you might even be right, which I'll even say good for you girl!"
-
Alyssa gives Rachel a thumbs up, and an obviously sincere smile.
-
Alyssa: "Look, I'm not afraid of defending the Queen of Carnage championship, if that's what this is all about. The thing is, beating me in a tag match means jack *censored* when it comes to my title, girl. The tag team champions are in the back, in our locker room."
-
Alyssa laughs, as she shrugs off the boos, before lifting the title over her head and forward slightly, letting it block the field of view between herself and Rachel.
-
Alyssa: "You want to know when you haven't beat me? When it wasn't a tag team match. In fact, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but up until the tag team match you had in the last week of the most recent season, you hadn't managed to defeat -anyone- of my caliber.

So you want a title match?"

-
Alyssa points to the ground before herself.
-
Alyssa: "Get down on your knees and beg peasant, and I might grant you a normal match tonight, if you're lucky. Really, that's more than you deserve right now."
-
With that, she waits for Rachel to respond...
-
Seconds later “Synophony of Destruction” by Megadeth begins playing.
-
Jake: "It looks like our new Commissioner has come out here to settle things between the two women."
-
Stan: "Hopefully that means he'll tell Rachel to scram. She doesn't deserve a title match against Alyssa now, and she'll probably never deserve one!"
-
Jake: "That's a rather rash thing to say, Stan. Rachel is a talented wrestler here in the Women of Carnage division."
-
Stan: "The truth's a bitter pill to swallow, Jake. Still, better for Rachel to take her medicine now before it's too late."
-
Adam Harvey enters the ring, and asks for a microphone for himself, as he looks to both of the women.
-
Adam Harvey: "Look, ladies... I get it, you both have valid arguments..."
-
He gestures to Alyssa, who looks at him with a mixture of disgust and annoyance.
-
Adam Harvey: "It is indeed correct that when the two of you squared off last season in a singles match, Alyssa won, and I can't in good conscience book a match here tonight for you Rachel, with no warning to the champion, even if she did tap out to your Neck Massage."
-
Alyssa grins, but the grin is short lived as Adam then gestures towards Rachel.
-
Adam Harvey: "Rachel does have a point in that she did defeat you in ring competition in the last week of last season, Alyssa. She might not be warranted a title match tonight...

But here's a comprise that the both of you will have to deal with. Tonight, Alyssa and Rachel will fight... in a non title match"

-
Alyssa smirks towards Rachel.
-
Adam Harvey: "No, this match will be a sort of number one contenders match for Rachel. If she defeats you, Alyssa, tonight, the two of you will have a championship match next week on Infamy.

But don't worry, Alyssa, if Rachel isn't worthy for the queen, I'm sure you'll make quick work of her."

-
With that, Adam exits the ring, as Alyssa is nearly having a breakdown.
-
Alyssa: "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"
-
Jake: "He can, and he did, Alyssa."
-
Stan: "Not even through his first full Bloodshed, and Adam is showing his favoritism to Rachel here, disgusting."
-
Jake: "Favoritism? If it was that, the title match would have started 30 seconds ago, Stan."
-
Rachel, meanwhile smiles as she exits the ring.
-
Rachel Leblanc: '' See you soon, Alyssa''
-
Alyssa lets out one final wail as the camera fades to black

Last edited by Tom Midas on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:36 am

@BBR wrote:up heat and feedbacks

Good rp mang, also, I left the ending up to you so Rachel can have a reply of her own (and then exit the ring i guess? Razz).

Sorry for the long response time, btw.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top