Listen "Don't mess with me", hey
-
Think twice before you mess with me
-
Jake: Rated Rs has arrived.
-
Stan: A new theme song and a new title.
-
Jake: Rated captured the Annihilation Championship for the first time in his career.
-
Stan: That is Rated's second title in his career and it also gave him his second ever win against King.
-
Jake: From what i been hearing Rated has set his eyes on Jimmy James.
-
Stan: Rated looks to be the number one guy on Bloodshed as he was the number of guy on Omega. With Rated's and Jimmy's history, Jimmy has to be worried.
-
Jake: Jimmy James has always struggled against Rated and I have never seen Rated more focused than he is now. Jimmy James title reign could be nearing it's final days if Rated becomes the number one contender.
-
Stan: Just like King's historic reign, Rated will once again topple the best CIR has to offer in King.
-
Rated comes from backstage.
-
He's wearing a plain black T-Shirt, black jeans and red Reebok's.
-
Rated has the Annihilation championship on his left shoulder and his Omega world title on his right shoulder.
-
Jake: Rated still believes that the Omega world title is his major title and is wearing it on the shoulder of his dominant hand.
-
Stan: And people say that i'm the Rated Stan.
-
Rated slowly walks down the ramp taking in the moment
-
Rated slides into the ring and picks up the mic that is in the center of the ring
-
Rated: Despite winning this..;
-
Rated lifts the Annihilation championship up
-
Rated: All anyone is talking about is Jimmy James. All everyone is talking about how I am going to fall off. All everyone is talking about how Shane is the future of this fed, somehow people even voted him best young star on the online poll.
-
Rated pauses
-
Rated: There's people who are here for one week and disappear for two get more attention than me. I beat KING! I was the one who beat KING! And despite all that I get no attention what so ever. They tell me I need to be more colourful. They tell me I need to more active, heck they even try to suggest to the higher ups I am not a true champion.
-
Rated: You know what I say to them? Bring it. Lets be honest here, Rated Rs has been stale despite everything I have done. With all the disrespect in the world to both Jimmy James and King I am bored. I am bored how easy things are. I came here in 2015 and have faced no real challenge whatsoever. King forced me to step up last season but it was not enough. I need more. Jimmy James has forced me to take my skills to the next level, but I am still not content. I want more.
-
Rated: You see ever since I walked in here I have done as I pleased and I have gotten everything I wanted with no real challenge, that is why I am going to be the next CIR World Champion. This is an open challenge to King to cash in his rematch clause. This is a threat... a warning, Jimmy James your title will be mine if you put it on the line against me. And this is to all the guys in the back, I am the one to beat not Shane, not King, not Jimmy, and for sure not Why.
-
Rated: I came to Omega, I saw Jimmy, I beat Jimmy.
-
Rated: I came to Bloodshed, I saw King, I dethroned King.
-
Rated: I came to Omega, I saw it, I conquered it.
-
Rated: I have come to Bloodshed, I see the World Title, I will take it.
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Came...I Saw...I...

Post  Rated RS on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:34 pm

if Why, King or Jimmy wants to interrupt here they can
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:40 pm

...Dreams of silver screen quotation
And if you want these kind of dreams
It's Californication...

Steven Why walks out onto the entrance ramp, alone. He's visibly rather annoyed at Rated, and quickly rushes past the ring hand that tries to hand him a microphone, and slides into the ring at a rapid pace, Rated takes a cautionary step backwards, to which Steven closes the distance even quicker, and quickly rips the microphone from Rated's hand.

-
Steven: "You know, it's pretty surprising Rated... Surprising in how cocky a man can get when he defeats an individual in a nail biter, in a match that deep down even he must know was pretty darn close."
-
Steven continues to glare at rated, but backs off slightly now, allowing Rated to visibly relax slightly.
-
Steven: "But alas, your unwarranted ego isn't why I'm out here right now. No, it's to discuss something that I need to make crystal clear."
-
Steven holds up his hand, in a way that it shows the number 0.
-
Steven: "That's how many times you and I've fought, buddy.

I'm confused in how you'll compliment me when we're on different shows, when I willingly give up my number one contendership for the OMEGA World Title..."

-
Steven gestures to the title on his right shoulder.
-
Steven: "In order to get a title shot on Bloodshed, ya' see mate, I didn't plan on getting into OMEGA's business, I reckoned the fans deserved to cheer for who they wanted, not some guy who admittedly didn't enjoy the concept of working there.

I ended up getting screwed out of the title by Jimmy James, you can think that he was smart to do so, to think that I'm about to complain... but no.

I accept that I should have saw it coming. I can still say that Jimmy James has never beaten me one on one when the both of us were 100%.

Not a single time."

-
Steven raises up his hand, still showing a zero.
-
Steven: "And yet... I'm the one you single out to choose to insult the most. What changed man?

Did you realize that once I wasn't the number one contender for your title, that you didn't have to be polite to me in fear?

Did you finally decide to stop whining?"

-
Rated goes to speak, but Steven pulls the microphone back away from him before he can grab it.
-
Steven: "You can give a rebuttal once I'm done. You talk to much as it is."
-
The fans cheer this, as Steven's eyes narrow in anger at Rated.
-
Steven: "Ya' know, your new theme song should have been a different one, to symbolize who you are... *ahem*
-
Steven clears his throats, and begins to sing.
-
Steven: "They call you cry baby

Cry baby

But you don't *censored* care

Cry baby, cry baby

So you laugh through your tears

-
Rated is visibly holding back his anger now, as Steven finishes singing.
-
Steven: "You think that I'm not the guy to beat, huh? Why don't you prove it tonight then? You and me, one on one. Don't worry though, I wont take you up on your open challenge to King. Watching you eat your words will be reward enough.
-
With that, Steven tosses the microphone back to Rated, and is seconds later handed another one finally by a ring hand.
-
Jake: "Steven's done with Rated getting away spouting lies every week, thank goodness someone's finally putting him in his place."
-
Stan: "That's if Rated bothers to accept Steven's challenge. He has nothing to prove to him, and frankly assuming that Steven would "put him in his place" is silly, Rated is at the top of his game, Jake."
-
Jake: "We wont be able to know unless Rated accepts, and if Steven is such an easy challenge, why would he accept a free match and some extra money from the winner's purse?"
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:11 pm

Rated: "Look, Why, that's not what I meant... just go back to the back and ignore this ever happened, okay?
-
Steven glances backwards, confused as to why Rated has backed off.
-
He quickly finds out, however, as Rated slams the mic in his face as Steven turns back to look at him, and begins to lay in punches as Steven falls to the ground.

Rated Rs waits for opponent to get up, opponent slowly gets on his feet. Rated Rs puts his hands up and yells "Future King!". Rated then runs at the opponent, the opponent turns around and ...

Steven Why dodges the kick to the gut, and as Rated turns around Steven clotheslines him over the top rope and to the outside.

-
“Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth begins playing over the speakers as Adam Harvey steps out onto the top of the entrance ramp.
-
Adam Harvey: "Please, the two of you should calm down. The fans will want the two of you to be at the top of your game tonight, when you"
-
He points at Rated.
-
Adam Harvey: "And you"
-
He points at Steven.
-
Adam Harvey: "Compete in the main event tonight, with the winner becoming number one contender to Jimmy James' Carnage World Heavyweight Championship...

Good luck to the both of you, and you should probably get ready."

-
“Symphony of Destruction” begins to play once more as Adam walks backstage, leaving Rated Rs and Steven Why to eye each other cautiously as the camera fades to black.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum