Jay Ruthless keeps His Promises.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jay Ruthless keeps His Promises.

Post  Jay Ruthless on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:17 pm

- "My Generation" by Simple Plan blares through the arena as Golden Sparks shower down over the entrance rap and Jay Ruthless makes his entrance, arms spread out wide gladly accepting the rain of 'boos' coming from the crowd -

Jay (Shouting into the Camera): "You can't be great without a little bit of hate Ladies and Gents!"

- Jay gets into the ring and grabs a microphone before climbing up onto the second turnbuckle and shouting "I'm #1" over and over while holding up His pointer finger towards the roof -

Jay: "Do any of you thick skull maniacs remember what I said coming to this place?"

- Jay hops down from the turnbuckle and starts to pace around the ring while talking -

Jay:"I promised that you would find out that I am in fact a big deal. I promised that you would see me making an impact here in CiR. So as always, promised kept. You see Henri probably thought the book was closed. Henri probably thought that He could move on but no no no. See I don't give up that easy. You can take me down. You can't take me out. I come back with a vengeance and on Bloodshed I proved to Henri that I am a BIG DEAL! So Henri... I know you are watching... and I hope it feels like the rug was pulled out from under you. I hope it feels like you were cheated. I hope it feels like you lost a golden opportunity and I hope you feel it in your gut. I wonder how the landscape of the next month in CiR would have changed if you had beaten the World Champion. I bet it would have looked up for you... but now... Now you have to deal with me, and that's bad news for you. Trust Me."

- Jay looks around the arena and smirks -

Jay: "Henri I may not get to face you in the ring tonight... but mark my words we will meet again very soon. In front of all these people and it will not go the way you want. You see I might not be the most loved man in CiR, but I can tell you that I am a man of my word. I say something... I do it."

- Jay pauses and stares into the camera -

Jay: "And Henri... I promise... when I'm done with you... You will know that I am very much a Big deal..."

- Jay makes his exit out of the ring and up the ramp as the crowd once again boos him, he turns around before the curtain -

Jay: "Oh... and one more thing. Jimmy James... None of my actions were to benefit you. That's just how it played out. You have as much reason to watch your back as Henri does."

- Jay Ruthless walks through the Curtain as "My Generation" once again plays through the arena -

Last edited by Tom Midas on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:35 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Finished Promo.)
Jay Ruthless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jay Ruthless keeps His Promises.

Post  Henri Black on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:40 am

Dammit Prayme!
@BBR
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jay Ruthless keeps His Promises.

Post  BBR on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:27 pm