My Challange

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Challange

Post  Mister N on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Mister N: Things are changing, man

N shakes his head, then repositions his Double Down title

Mister N: They really are. I mean, we don’t even have a commissioner any more. That’s how much things are changing, that even our leadership is taking a hit. And that’s just the beginning. We’ve got Rated RS winning the Annihilation title, me becoming Double Down champion, OMEGA shutting down, and this other show called Infamy starting up. 4 weeks ago, no one could’ve predicted all that. But that goes to show how unpredictable CiR can be. For example, I walked into this arena prepared to face Faren Height and Vahn, in separate matches no less. But a phone call changed all that. Some person claiming they were from “CiR management” told me plans changed. Instead I was to face a B list wrestler known as…who was it…Brandon Flair, I think. Yes, it was Brandon Flair. Of course, I took it with a grain of salt. I didn’t even know the number, so I double checked. They were right. And just like that, my whole night changed.

N walks around the ring

Mister N: See, throughout this “rivalry” thing with the Institute, I have learned one very valuable lesson. And that’s a lesson about adaptation. Because around here, things are changing all the damn time. And until now, I didn’t change with them. I didn’t adapt to the circumstances, because I kept on waiting for the circumstances to adapt to me, but that…that’s my flaw. This is the one major flaw that has kept me from so much…but I know now.

N nods his head

Mister N: Mister White, you have managed to dodge my requests of a full, clean match for so long. You have found a way to get out of every match with me, but even then I kept on asking. Then I started demanding, figuring that eventually, you’d crack and give me the match. But that never happened. You still found a way to get out of it, and you have no idea how much that pissed me off. And then I realized this flaw of mine, and I realized why all of this has happened the way it happened. Because I never took action. I always came out here, stood in the middle of the ring, and spoke my mind, but the one thing I didn’t do was take action. I mean, I’ve had the opportunity countless times whenever Mister White was in this ring, but I didn’t do anything. I didn’t adapt to my circumstances.

N pauses, then speaks

Mister N: And my cirumstances are being shaped in a way that’s going to cause me to do things that you don’t want me to do. But then, that’s adaptation. That’s what I have to do. That’s the only way I’m going to progress any further than this. So here’s the deal. 4 weeks from now, we have Survive and Conqer, one of CiR’s PPV’s. Now, most of the matches have not been decided, so I think that now is the perfect time to do so. So I’m laying down a challenge, just like I’ve done the previous…50 times? I lose track, but this one is different. At Survive and Conquer, I want to go against Vahn. No stipulations, just this title on the line. Me and Vahn, for the Double Down Championship. What’s different about this is…well, how do I explain this…

N seems to be thinking, then speaks

Mister N: See…the thing is, I’m sick and tired of you finding a way to get out of a match with me. If you try to pull off the same trick again…I’m just going to have to take action. And I’m not talking to Vahn. This goes directly to Mister White. Because I’m going to find you, and I’m going to beat the living hell out of you. And that’s not an empty threat. I swear, if you find a way to get Vahn out of this match, then I’m going to be sending you straight to the hospital. And I fully understand the consequences. I might be stripped of my title, I might be suspended for a whole year, but as long as you’re out for a good 6 months I’m fine. None of that needs to happen though. In fact, I’ve got a solution that can benefit both of us.

The crowd cheers, but N waves for them to calm down

Mister N: Accept the match. You have until the end of the show to provide me with an answer. If you decline, or fail to even say anything at all, then you know what’s going to happen. If you accept, that doesn’t happen, and instead you get a nice, clean match at the PPV. And that sounds like a better option. Now I have to go get warmed up for my match against Flair, so I’m going to leave. But I just want to remind you again, you have about 2 hours before Mister White’s fate is sealed. So I suggest acting quick.

N drops the mike, and walks out of the ring
Mister N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum