Tiresome (Mentions a few names)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiresome (Mentions a few names)

Post  Morris Brown on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:57 pm

Inside of the arena the camera pans around showing the fans in attendance. A siren is heard around the arena as Cocky By Andy Mineo begins to play. The lights in the arena turn dark blue and strobe red with the beat. The arena begins to give off an immediate negative reaction
-
At the top of the ramp Captain Smokey walks out holding his arms out smiling bright. He is holding a microphone.
-
Smokey stands at the top of the ramp taking in the boos of the fans. He holds up a finger as his music dies and the arena lights fade back to the original lighting.
-
Cpt Smokey:SSssshhhhh
-
The fans continue to boo but as the boos fade Smokey begins to speak
-
Cpt Smokey: Ladies, and boys in the arena, whom think they are men. But honestly you are just bottom feeders
-
The fans begin to boo Smokey again as he laughs and shakes his head. He starts to walk down the ramp towards the ring
-
Cpt Smokey: Oh yeah, that's fine go ahead and keep booing longer. As if I'm not going to grant you with a surprise. Maybe that surprise is going to be your so called hero?
-
Smokey stops before the ring and puts a finger up to his mouth as if he is having a life epiphany. He smiles and then walks up the steps. He enters the ring through the ropes and goes to the middle of the ring
-
Cpt Smokey: Perhaps, Kaleb Konnely will be back tonight, and I'm going to introduce him?
-
The crowd gives off a positive cheer
-
Cpt Smokey: You know, because, last season his doctor was acting as if Kaleb stood a chance to be back tonight, for the start of the season.
-
Smokey smacks his microphone
-
Cpt Smokey: Can I get a microphone that is not a piece of crap?
-
Smokey tosses the microphone out of the ring and walks over to the ring apron and is handed another
-
Cpt Smokey: That's better.
-
Smokey goes back to the middle of the ring
-
Cpt Smokey: So, ladies and you other people. Without further ado, KALEB KONNELY!
-
Smokey gestures towards the top of the ramp
-
The camera points to the entrance way as there is nothing, it turns back to Smokey who is swaying back and forth looking for Kaleb.
-
Cpt Smokey: Do I need a full moon to get the Wolf to come out? KALEB KON- on, oh yeah.
-
Smokey looks around the arena and smirks
-
Cpt Smokey: He's not coming back, thanks to yours truly!
-
Smokey holds out his arms as the fans in the arena boo loudly. They begin chanting "You Suck" repeatedly
-
Smokey pretends that his microphone is a soda can and imitates opening it and drinking it. The fans in the arena begin to silence as he goes back to speak
-
Cpt Smokey: Go ahead and drink that one up! Y'all have forgot, Kaleb is the king of deception. And he has deceived into thinking he will be back with his obviously fake doctor who is an actor looking for his rise to Hollywood. You have forgot, That I set Kaleb on the shelf, after I dropped him off the top of the stage.
-
Smokey looks at his microphone and shakes it
-
Cpt Smokey: This microphone is a hunk of junk as well, give me my microphone
-
Smokey tosses the microphone out of the ring, he then looks up at the rafters. A spotlight beams on him as the lights go dark. Patiently he waits and a microphone on a stand is lowered to him.
-
Smokey grips the microphone on the stand and begins to speak
-
Cpt Smokey: This is so tiresome, I'm tired, of repeating myself. You people, are looking for a hero. As if I'm the villain, because, I am different. From your fake heroes. From your Kaleb Konnelys, from your, Shane Brady's to Jimmy James, to Steven freaking Why. If you're looking for a hero, a savior I can point you to one.
-
Smokey smiles and brushes some of his hair out of his face
-
Cpt Smokey: I'm stealing the spotlight, I told you guys this. I can do it one by one. Or I can do it quick. People in the back, take note. Look at Kaleb. You have a chance to lay down and just hand me over the Carnage World Heavyweight Championship.
-
Smokey looks one way and then back the other then continues
-
Cpt Smokey: Or we can do it the hard way. I can run wild on all of you and kick that hubba bubba asses for the title. Take note.
-
Smokey grabs a hold of the microphone stand and puts his feet at the bottom of it. He is then raised up with it up into the rafters until he can't be seen. The camera then begins to fade away
Morris Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiresome (Mentions a few names)

Post  Morris Brown on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Heat & feedback please
Morris Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:58 am

Great RP Smokey

... Why do people have to take deep potshots at me though, man. Sad

Razz
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Black on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am

I find your lack of Henri... Disturbing.
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:55 pm

But I'm not a hero... lol good one
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morris Brown on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:04 am

@Henri Black wrote:I find your lack of Henri... Disturbing.
There will be future shots taken Wink
Morris Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morris Brown on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:05 am

@Shane Brady wrote:But I'm not a hero... lol good one
I mentioned you because I enjoy your rps haha
Morris Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down