Working Title (infamy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working Title (infamy)

Post  Shane Brady on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:48 pm

Heathens (W.O.L.V.E.S. edit) by Twenty One Pilots and Krumbsnatcha plays on the CarnageTron as Dom Jones appears on stage.
He's in his ring gear and wearing the newly reinstated CiR Purity Championship around his neck.
In his left hand, he's holding a briefcase which he seems rather proud of as he points at it and nods his head in excitement, as he walks towards the ring

-
As he enters the ring he puts the briefcase carefully in a corner and grabs for a microphone from a stagehand
-
Dom: So it seems that I have to face the lesser one of the two members of LND. That's cool with me, I'll beat his *censored* from here to wherever I feel like, any day of the week. Now before Mr. Deathly Horrible comes out to fight me, I have an announcement...
-
Stan: I bet he's going to announce me as the official commentator of The Family!
-
Jake: Give me a break.
-
Dom: This championship I wear around my neck, it symbolized the purity of the Bloodshed brand. However, I got the news that this championship will be EXCLUSIVE to Infamy. For you idiots who don't get that, it mean anyone who challenges for this championship will have to come here and fight me! This is MY show now, Bloodshed belongs to The Family but Infamy will know the tyranny of The Heir! Now before I continue, hold on one second.
-
Dom leaves the ring and goes under the ring the to grab a garbage can and a sledgehammer before sliding back into the ring. He places the garbage can in the middle of the ring and leans the sledgehammer on it before exiting the ring again. He goes under the ring again and grabs a sizable block and chucks it into the ring before re-entering the ring
-
Jake: I don't think I like where this is headed!
-
Stan: Stop reading into things so much!
-
Dom drags the block over to the garbage can and puts the sledgehammer on top. He then picks up the microphone
-
Dom: Speaking of purity, this championship needs a purification of sorts. I will not accept this as some hand me down, I need something that reflects me, something that reflects this new show. Something that'll really make Infamy, infamous!
-
Dom takes the CiR Purity Championship from around his neck and places it on the block
-
Jake: He wouldn't dare!
-
Dom: Say goodbye to this thing! *evil laugh*
-
Dom Jones drops the microphone down beside him and picks up the sledgehammer. He stares at the CiR Purity Championship with absolute disgust and begins to smash it with the sledgehammer, right down to the leather
-
The silent and curious crowd begin to boo in outrage as Dom Jones just stands there laughing
-
Dom picks his microphone back up
-
Dom: R.I.P. you ugly piece of trash!
-
He throws the shattered championship into the garbage can and spits on it inside the can for good measure
-
Dom: Now that we've taken care of that.
-
He walks over to the briefcase, place it on the block and opens it.
-
Dom: Allow me to introduce all of you unworthy folk, the NEW CiR Purity Championship!
-
Dom pulls out a brand new CiR Purity Championship and kisses it
-

-
Dom parades it around the ring for a few seconds before continuing
-
Dom: Now, let's get some of you useless people standing in the back to come clear this ring! I have an ass to whoop!
-
Stagehands run down to the ring and clear the ring as Dom waits for Zack Deathlock to make his appearance

Last edited by Shane Brady on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Working Title (infamy)

Post  Shane Brady on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:58 pm

UP!
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Working Title (infamy)

Post  therausch09 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:15 pm