We interrupt this regularly scheduled programming (bloodshed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We interrupt this regularly scheduled programming (bloodshed)

Post  Shane Brady on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 pm

The CarnageTron begins to act fuzzy before cutting to a video
-
Announcer: Do you like to win? Do you like gold? Can you fight and/or wrestle? More importantly, are you a Canadian? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then come on down to The Family HQ. Now recruiting! *Says quickly* Certain exceptions are may apply. If you are on the blacklist, a *censored*, a snitch, a peasant, a stupid idiot or your name has the initial R.R.S., you are not qualified for application.
-
Now for a message from a sponsors
-
The video cuts to Dom Jones and Emelie Castillo dressed rather formally sitting at a table. In the middle of the table sits the CiR Purity Championship and two glasses of champagne
-
Dom: On Infamy, you witnessed a mere sample of what I have in store for this championship! I will bring it to heights unseen, while destroying everyone in my way. There will be no opposition strong enough to stop my legacy. You say a sample of what The Family is capable of. You run your mouth like Zack Deathlock did and you end up getting beat down with NO remorse! The impure and unworthy have no right to challenge me, no right to try to take gold away from The Family.
-
Emelie: Tonight, I'm going to walk down to that ring. I'm going to destroy whatever *censored* our new GM puts in front of me. I will put myself back in the title picture and make sure our legacy is not tarnished on the way to the top. You join us and you better be prepared to make a strong commitment. If you meet the requirements, we'll see you soon.
-
Emelie and Dom raise their glasses and touch them together, before taking a sip
-
The camera switches to Bayou Gator and Shane Brady, in what a appears to be a penthouse suite. Gator is sitting comfortably in a chair facing the camera, while Shane Brady is turned away, looking out the window and onto the population
-
Gator: There comes a time where you have to re-prove yourself to the masses. I was the KING of HPW but now, I find myself in a new place, even though I've been here for over a year, it doesn't feel right yet and it won't until I hold gold once again. Me and the guy behind me, had the greatest war for supremacy in professional wrestling history. But it seems that people have completely forgotten about those days and that just won't do.
-
Shane: Speaking of respect, it seems that there was no respect given to me by Rated RS.
-
Shane turns around from the window
-
I told him he would need me, I proved it and he doesn't even send me a thank you card. It's fine, you've shown you're just a B+ player that whines his way into matches with men out of his league. Tonight, I've decided to watch what unfolds from afar. I fully expect someone to beat your ass and we won't be there to protect you. Oh, and as for last week...YOU'RE WELCOME YOU *censored*!
-
Shane turns back to the window
-
Gator: Joining The Family means you get opportunities, just don't be stupid and try to be bigger than The Family. Do not think you're above us, because your not. You will all eventually bow down to us!
-
The words "Now back to your regularly scheduled programming" appears on the screen before it fades to black
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We interrupt this regularly scheduled programming (bloodshed)

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:02 pm

up
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top