Show Me Your Strength (directly before the anna v akiza match)(infamy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Show Me Your Strength (directly before the anna v akiza match)(infamy)

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:38 am

Halsey's Now or Never begins to play over the speakers in the arena as Anna begins to make her way down to the ring, in a leather jacket of her own, with a mic in her hand already.

She quickly walks to the ring at a brisk pace, not allowing the announcers much time to begin to speak.

-
Jake: "Anna's not wasting any time here tonight, seems like she's not in the mood to play with her food now."
-
Stan: "Eat your food too fast, and you might bite off a piece too big and choke, Jake."
-
Jake: "Be that as it may, Stan, you have to admit that Anna has put on an impressive display thus far, she's 3-0, and one of the individuals that she has defeated will be the same person she faces tonight."
-
Stan: "She's managed to get wins against some of the best women in the Queen of Carnage division, yes Jake. That doesn't mean that we should assume Akiza is going to be stomped into the dirt."
-
Anna slides into the ring, and Jake preemptively cuts himself off from replying to Stan, allowing Anna to talk uninterrupted.
-
Anna: "Tonight. Tonight I aim to repeat what I have previously done, in fact, what I did my first week here."
-
Anna slowly raises her index finger, then her middle finger, then her ring finger on her left hand.
-
Anna: "Getting a three count on Akiza. I could go in a long, detailed explanation as to why I plan on defeating her, talk about how I should be expecting her to seek revenge..."
-
She bites her lip, but continues speaking.
-
Anna: "I... just don't see the killer instinct in her. She's a wall flower."
-
Anna frowns, and rubs the back of her head, clearly feeling... remorse? For her opponent.
-
Anna: "You're... you're not cut out for this business, hun. This isn't meant to belittle you or anything, seriously."
-
Anna sighs, and looks towards the back.
-
Anna: "Proove me wrong, Akiza. Give me a fight tonight, more of one than you did a season ago on Bloodshed. Show me, show everyone watching that the little wallflower can get stomped on and still fight.

Show me your strength."

-
Anna looks towards the back, and manages to shed her sympathy towards Akiza off of her face and watches the entrance ramp intently.
-
Anna: "Faren, Nolan, Patch, they all complain about nobody taking The Order seriously anymore... well I just have one thing to add."
-
Anna shrugs slightly, and walks toward a corner of the ring.
-
Anna: "Prove to me that I should take you seriously first, Akiza."
-
With that, Anna throws away her microphone, waiting for The Order's feminine side to show up.
-
Stan: "Let's hope for Anna's sake that Akiza Rose doesn't cut her with her thorns. Prodding Faren's plaything isn't what I'd be expecting Anna to do."
-
Jake: "Wanting Akiza to shed meek personality is a bad thing?"
-
Stan: "When it can bring about Faren's wrath, yes.

She'd be wise to not become a roadblock in his, or the rest of The Order's, journey."

-
Jake: "I'd imagine he'd be happy if the individuals perceived to be not carrying their weight proceeded to do so."
-
As the announcing duo trail off, Akiza Rose's music begins to play.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top