Like What you are... (infamy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Like What you are... (infamy)

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Zack Deathlock can be be seen standing next to Bex, title over his shoulder and surprisingly alone. Bex seems to want to wait for Tom to arrive, but Zack shakes his head, signifying that it's just him this time.
-
Bex: "I'd like to welcome my guest at this time, one half of the CiR Tag Team Champions, LND's very own, Zack Deathlock!"
-
Zack shakes Bex's hand as per usual.
-
Bex: "Tonight, you're wrestling alone. No Tom, no Alyssa. What are your thoughts on your first important singles match in what must feel like ages."
-
Zack laughs.
-
Zack: "I might not be a spring chicken, Bex, but I'd like to think I'm not sitting on the outside of the ring letting Tom do all the work in all of our matches. I still got some left in the tank."
-
Bex nods, appreciating Zack's blase reaction to the "perceived" insult.
-
Bex: "Be that as it may, you're going up against Dom tonight, and for the newly reinstated Purity Championship. You have to be feeling at least a little bit nervous about the prospect about becoming a double champion, and having double the amount of people coming after you, no?
-
Zack chuckles, but then readjusts the Tag Team Championship on his shoulder.
-
Zack: "What kind of champion would I be if I was afraid of the idea of getting to fight game competition, Bex?

I don't want to be handed a title."

-
Bex holds back a giggle at the dig at Dom, but manages to remain professional as she asks her next question.
-
Bex: "Your thoughts on Dom aren't all that great still, I imagine?

I hate the entire lot of The Family, but you have to see that there's talent in each member of the group from an objective point of view."

-
Zack nods his head, but then raises up his shoulders and holds them there.
-
Zack: "So? Everyone in LND is talented as well, and looking at the results currently, you kinda have to give it to us in a solid sweep right now, Bex."
-
Bex: "As it pertains to the Tag Team and Queen of Carnage Championships, yes, you have a point.

But again, why do you have such a passive outlook on your match tonight, you could *censored* off Dom, and by extension, The Family, by taking this seriously and trying to ensure that you walk out of the match as champion."

-
Zack glances towards Bex, and frowns.
-
Zack: "Look, Bex...

I'm not being a jokester right now just to take the *censored* outta ya before my match.

I'm not shrugging off the same Dom that actually gave Tom and I a challenge before, the one who was a part of a well oiled machine.

Cuz the way I see it, Dom, right now... even though Shane calls himself The Jester, you're the one that seems to be self-depreciating.

But hey, prove me wrong...

Until then, I'll treat this like what you are.

A Joke.

So yeah, expect me to walk out champion, Bex."

-
Zack proceeds to walk off of the set as Bex glances towards the cameraman awkwardly.
-
Bex: "That could have gone better...

Zack Deathlock, everyone."

-
Bex throws her arms up in the air in frustration as the camera feed fades to black.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum