Infamy Intro 1 (NEW COMMISSIONER DEBUT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infamy Intro 1 (NEW COMMISSIONER DEBUT)

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:07 pm

-
Alternating orange and white flames launch up from the floor, working from the head of the entrance ramp towards the ring.
-
Orange flames launch from all four corners of the ring to signify the start of Infamy.

-
As the flames begin to burn out, the camera doesn’t do the normal turn to the Carnage in Ring commentators; Jake and Stan. Instead, it stays on the CarnageTron.

-
Seconds later “Synophony of Destruction” by Megadeth begins playing.
-
Jake: This can’t be! It’s the new authority figure in CiR!
-
From behind the curtains enters Adam Harvey, the former General Manager of the OMEGA Wrestling brand just a few months back. He makes his way to the ring to the cheers of the audience.
-
-
Stan: You have to be kidding me, this is the replacement for our former Commissioner Moberz?! Just end the show now because I’m already tired of him.
-
Jake: While he does have the OMEGA brand on his past, Adam has always been a fair man when it comes to the talent on his shows. He always made sure they played by the rules and stuck to the books or made sure they were properly punished.
-
Adam Harvey enters the ring and grabs a microphone as his music dies down
-
Adam Harvey: Of all the people they could have picked to be the authority figure here in CiR, they chose me because I have experience and I know how to get things done around here. For the past year and a half, Moberz has reigned over Bloodshed and CiR as a whole doing what he wants to do instead of listening to the fans.
Well that is no more ladies and gentlemen, your voices will not be ignored anymore! Starting tonight on the debut edition of Infamy; live on the CiR Network!

-
The fans cheer the mention of the new show name
-
Adam Harvey: Your voices are loud and must be heard! I heard you all saying you want more tag team action. Well tonight that will happen as The Order will team together against Jeremy Rock and a partner of his choosing! Believe me, I had David Train personally tell him of this a week ago so he would have no excuses like he did last time.
-
You fans have been loving the Women of Carnage Division and so I’m giving you some W.o.C. action tonight when Anna takes on The Order’s Akiza Rose!
-
Along with all that, there was a certain family that thinks they can go behind managements back and bring back the Purity Championship. Well, they did that before but now I’m in charge. In the main event, it will be Dom Jones defending his Purity Championship against one half of the CiR Tag Team Champions Zack Deathlock!
-
This reign as the CiR Commissioner will not be about me doing what I want to do… it will be about what the fans want. Thank you.

-
Adam drops the microphone and his music begins playing as he exits the ring.
-
Jake: What a statement by the new Commissioner here in CiR.
-
The screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top