Best Friends? [Infamy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Friends? [Infamy]

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:17 pm

The cameras go backstage to Bex in the interview area.
-
-
Bex: Please welcome my guest at this time: Jeremy Rock.
-
“The Heavy Metal Messiah” Jeremy Rock walks into frame with a cocky swagger that a blind man could see. The smile across his face grows even wider as Bex holds the microphone to him.
-
-
Jeremy Rock: Hello there, hot stuff.
-
Bex: At the end of last season, you didn’t find a tag team partner and was forced to face Legends Never Die in a handicap match. Last week, you were informed of the fact that you were scheduled for another tag team match tonight and you must find a partner. The question that remains is: did you find one?
-
Jeremy Rock: Why yes, I did, Bex. This man is a monster, a beast, and he is my new best friend! He is Kevin Dark!
-
-
Kevin Dark walks onto the set and stands beside Jeremy, who’s smirk has grown three times as big.
-
Jeremy Rock: Kevin and I… The Rock and Dark Connection… Rockin’ in the Dark… Rockin’ with the Darkness… The Rocker and The Darkest… we are debuting as a team tonight! We are going to beat The Order and then my best friend and I are going for drinks later. Right best friend?
-
Jeremy goes to slap the chest of Kevin Dark, but Kevin grabs Jeremy’s wrist and twists it.
-
Kevin Dark: If you lose this match… watch your back.
-
Kevin releases Jeremy’s arm and walks away as Bex snickers to herself. Jeremy turns back to her in horror.
-
Jeremy Rock: Yeah… my best friend.
-
Jeremy gulps and leaves the set. The screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top