CiR: Bloodshed Vahn Vs Mister N Part 3: And Vahn name is....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CiR: Bloodshed Vahn Vs Mister N Part 3: And Vahn name is....

Post  Vahn on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:17 am

[After the match of Mister N and Brandon Flair]

This is War by Thirty seconds to MARS starts to play around the entire arena as the crowd starts to look towards the CarnageTron to see if Mister White will respond to Mister N challenge but then he stepped forward. Dressed in the black SWAT tactical uniform, black gloves, black boots and his iconic black ski mask, the wrestler known as Vahn came out from the backstage to underneath the CarnageTron. The crowd was shocked that Vahn is here without Mister White. The puzzled muttering and the confused expressions of people littered the Arena.
-
Stan: This is a first ever...Vahn without Mister White.
-
Jake: Did he come out here by himself or did Mister White ordered Vahn to come out here and attack Mister N?
-
Then the camera turn to Vahn so that he would be broadcasted onto the CarnageTron. At that moment everyone noticed that Vahn was carrying a microphone in his right hand
-
Stan: Oh my...Vahn is actually going to respond not Mister White but Vahn.
-
Jake: Ladies and Gentlemen if you are just tuning in. Vahn is out by himself without Mister White Supervision and from esteemed colleague deduced Vahn will be speaking to the CIR crowd for the first time in his entire career in CIR...He is going to speak for himself. Lets hear what he has to say.
-
Vahn would raise the microphone close to his mouth and then he stopped. He waited a few moments, the people on their feet trying to catch Vahns first words. Then Vahn would then lower the microphone back down to his right side as the he stopped and stared at the ground for a few moments. Then he quickly raises his left arm and point at the ring towards the direction of Mister N. The crowd is silent and then Vahn slowly points back to himself as the crowd in attendance and even the commentators Jake and Stan just stares at this silent gesture as Vahn would then slowly reach with left arm to his back before slowly revealing a black nightstick. As the camera looked towards to see the various reactions before noticing one of the fans was frantically pointing at Vahn and saying something to his friend but the friend did not understand what was going on but the row behind was eavesdropping on the conversation. As the fan then raise his hand and brought it down in the motion of a chop but his friend did not get the hint as the row behind them suddenly clicked and understood as a small section of the west side entrance started to chant.  
-
Vahnatics: He is back!! He is back!!
-
As Vahn heard the chanting did he throw the nightstick up into the air with his left arm, as the nightstick twirled in the air. Vahn then placed the microphone to his left hand as he waited with his right for the nightstick to fall back down to earth. As Vahn would swiftly grab the nightstick with right hand and with his left hand place the microphone to the nightstick. Most of those in attendance were confused of this very action Vahn but then a voice was heard throughout the entire arena.
-
Mister Nicestick: Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen of Carnage in the Ring.... To those Vahnatics out there, I am baaaaaccccckkkkkkkkk!!!. To those Carnage in the Ring fans, yes you are hearing a nightstick talk to you and no you are not all insane.
-
The CIR fans are confused and baffled that an inanimate object is speaking
-
Stan: This has to be ventriloquism.
-
Jake: You mean the puppet talking thing.
-
Mister Nicestick: There are those among you that think this ventriloquism well it isn't. Oh but where are my manners....I forgot to introduce myself.
-
Vahnatics: Mister Nicestick! Mister Nicestick!
-
Mister Nicestick: I am one half of the demented mind of the police officer of wrestling. I am the part of him that will bring law, order and police brutality to Carnage in the Ring. I am Misssstttter Niiiiicestick.  
-
Vahnatics: Mister Nicestick! Mister Nicestick!
-
Mister Nicestick: Now to those who still don't get. I want you to take a look at the nightstick.  You will understand eventually....Now the main reason I am here, Quite frankly is long story that I eventually will tell you all. You want to hear what Vahn has to say....Well buddy old chum of mine are you ready?
-
Vahn: At survive and conquer....One will survive....
-
Mister Nicestick and Vahn: And one will conquer....Survive if we let you....Conquer if you can....Carnage in the ring shall bear witness to the homicidal...
-
Vahnatics: Genocidal!
-
Mister Nicestick and Vahn: Suicidal!
-
Vahnatics: Blood drenched!
-
Mister Nicestick and Vahn: Police officer of wrestling...
-
At that moment, Vahn drops the microphone and makes his way back to the backstage.
-
Stan: Did Vahn just accept Mister N challenge? .
-
Jake: Yes he did. We just saw it here and heard it straight from Vahn and Mister Nicestick themselves.
-
Vahn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CiR: Bloodshed Vahn Vs Mister N Part 3: And Vahn name is....

Post  Mister N on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:46 am

N nods his head

Mister N: Finally. You decide to do something on your own for once. Oh, and I'm going to pretend that i didn't just hear a stick talk to me. That was wierd...

N starts to leave the ring as the camera fades to black
Mister N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top