(CIR) Konnely Medical Update #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(CIR) Konnely Medical Update #2

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:47 pm

The camera cuts over to the Commentary table suddenly with Jake & Stan on standby.
-
Jake: CiR, it seems we have just got news on a medical update for Kaleb Konnely. We've all been waiting in anticipation to see what condition he is in after a vicious assault by Captain Smokey.
-
The camera cuts to the altercation between Smokey & Konnely a few weeks ago.
-
The videos shows Kaleb Konnely going for his Eternal Eclipse Finisher. As he spins Smokey around to hit, it is reversed and Kaleb is thrown off the stage and through 2 tables, crashing hard into the concrete floor.
-
The video cuts and we are returned back to the Commentary table.
-
Stan: On our last show we got a small update from the doctors that they weren't one hundred percent sure on Kaleb's condition but knew it was serious.
-
Jake: Indeed and we just got word that we will have live footage of the doctors updating Konnely on his condition. Let's take a look at the Carnagetron and see what the results are.
-
The camera cuts over to the Carnagetron as it shows a hospital room with Konnely laying in a medical bed bandaged up. A few moments pass and a medical doctor steps into the room.
-
Doctor Watson: We did extensive tests on your abdomen area as well as the cranium region. After further diagnostics among many other tests, we cannot clear you to return to CiR and compete. You have suffered severe rib injuries that will take months to heal and we noticed due to the fall to the concrete, you suffered a minor concussion. Due to these circumstances, we cannot allow you to compete considering these injuries could become worse if stressed.
-
Kaleb Konnely: Can't compete? The hell you mean I can't compete? I feel fine!
-
Kaleb Konnely tries to move but winces in pain as he holds his ribs. Kaleb takes a deep breath, holding in the pain.
-
Kaleb Konnely: How long is my recovery time?
-
Doctor Watson: You could be out anywhere from 3 to 6 months. I'm surprised you didn't suffer cracked ribs and a more severe concussion following the impact.
-
Kaleb Konnely: 3 to 6 months!?!?
-
Kaleb Konnely rips himself out of the bed, pulling off the medical pieces off of him, the machines going haywire from him pulling off his heart sensor.
-
Doctor Watson: Kaleb! You must not strain yourself! Security I need you in here immediately!
-
Kaleb Konnely pushes Doctor Watson to the floor.
-
Kaleb Konnely: I am sorry Doctor. There's no way in hell I can stay out of commission for that long. I've got some revenge I need to dish out.
-
Kaleb Konnely quickly walks out of the room while holding his ribs. The camera fades as security somehow misses Konnely while entering the room.
-
The camera returns to the commentary table.
-
Jake: Kaleb just left the medical room! What is he thinking? You heard what the doctor said! Any further strain and he could end his career.
-
Stan: You'll never understand what revenge can do to a man. It seems Kaleb is motivated and it worries me what his actions will be next!
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top