Pest Control (infamy) mentions Most of The Revenants, Emelie/The Family, Repo Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pest Control (infamy) mentions Most of The Revenants, Emelie/The Family, Repo Man

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:12 am

Alyssa is shown standing next to Bex, who is smiling as the camera pans to her, but the look of pure spite that Alyssa sends her is enough to cause the grin to melt away to a serious, neutral expression.
-
Bex: "Please welcome my guest at this time, the Queen of Carnage, Alyssa Hendryl.
-
Alyssa glances to Bex once more, and gives a slight nod.
-
Alyssa: "Bex..."
-
Bex tries to laugh off the awkwardness that is flooding the interview area, but as Alyssa stands silently, she decides to just try and get the interview over with as soon as possible.
-
Bex: "What are your thoughts on your ma-"
-
She's cut off by Alyssa.
-
Alyssa: "My match tonight? What do you *censored* think are my thoughts? I thought Bex was interviewing me, not Wabbit or Repo Man.

I'm obviously annoyed that my opponent has somehow weaseled her way into a title match here in CiR."

-
Bex glares at her momentarily at being compared to Wabbit, but decides to remain professional, but is obviously growing quite visibly annoyed..
-
Bex: "Weaseled? Didn't she win her match on Bloodshed?"
-
Alyssa scoffs.
-
Alyssa: "Good thing Adam's the new guy in charge, if we had a leader with a spine, he'd probably be annoyed you didn't bother to watch the show you're interviewing people for, apparently.

She won a single singles match against me. Anybody can score a fluke. It's a thing called luck, Bex."

-
Bex just sighs at Alyssa's verbal abuse, and continues to speak.
-
Bex: "So you're treating the match tonight as a joke?"
-
Alyssa shakes her head, much to Bex's surprise.
-
Alyssa: "Rachel might be a joke, don't get me wrong. But treating any opponent, no matter how insignificant, like a joke going into a title match makes for a short reigning champion. Trust me when I say this Bex, any dreams of holding onto the QoC for longer than the referee handing it to her before the match to let her know it's the real one is a pipe dream for her."
-
Bex nods, before asking another question.
-
Bex: "Rachel's... she's made you angrier than we've ever seen, even against Emelie. Might you be willing to divulge why?"
-
Alyssa chuckles for a moment, before looking at her as if the answer was already tattooed on her face..
-
Alyssa: "See, Bex, Emelie's a fighter. She's a hotblooded latina "momma" or whatever you Brits have as slang for it. I hate Emelie's guts... but at least she has guts.

She... she and her crew want to take over CiR, to destroy it for a quick buck... but at least they have the "cahones" to admit it."

-
Bex looks confused, to which Alyssa just sighs..
-
Alyssa: "Don't tell me they have you fooled too Bex, The Revenants have left a path of destruction in every federation they've been in. Guess what's happened to most of the places they've been."
-
She mimics an explosion with her hands.
-
Alyssa: "Poof

And I'm the bad girl for being the last bastion against one of them gaining a little bit of power. I have no *censored* clue why Train gave Henri a match that had serious ramifications if he won. I don't see why anyone trusts any of them.

Even with the psycho *censored* gone and the the useless fourth wheel never showing up, the "Remnants" are still trying to flex their muscle here, and we're supposed to go "awe shucks, let's hope the guys who used to be power hungry psychos have turned good, right?!"

-
Bex goes to speak, but Alyssa shakes her head, and shoots daggers at her. Bex nervously backs up a few extra steps as Alyssa continues to speak.
-
Alyssa: "Having faith that someone's really changed is stupid Bex. People don't, especially in this business. It's not a matter of if Rachel, Henri, and Rosario striking, it's when... and if the rest of you fools will be caught with your pants down."
-
Alyssa glares at the camera for a solid 5 seconds before sighing and looking at Bex, before shaking her head and turning back towards the camera.
-
Alyssa: "Like I said. The Family wants my head on a pike, but at least they'll freely admit it.

You Revenants might have a "silver tongue", but if I have anything to say about it Rachel, you'll lose that tongue when I cut it off, and turn it into a silver bullet and..."

-
She motions looking upwards, and shooting a fake shotgun.
-
Alyssa: "Get rid of a pesky little white owl."
-
With that, she walks off screen as the camera fades to black with a relieved Bex.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pest Control (infamy) mentions Most of The Revenants, Emelie/The Family, Repo Man

Post  BBR on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:34 pm

<3
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pest Control (infamy) mentions Most of The Revenants, Emelie/The Family, Repo Man

Post  Steven Rausch on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:40 pm

This was fantastic.
Steven Rausch

View user profile http://www.wordswithrausch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Brady on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:39 pm

That shit was flames boy
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top