Long Live The Chief (Shane)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long Live The Chief (Shane)

Post  King on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:32 pm

The crowd is silent, waiting for something to start the show. Suddenly, the war sirens are heard all over the arena as "Indestructible" by Disturbed plays through the speakers. The crowd erupts in cheers, expecting the one and only King to appear. When the crowd calms down, King suddenly runs out on the ramp which gets the crowd to once again start cheering, even louder this time. King, wearing a black leather jacket and a Golden Crown on his head with "CiR" engraved, appears on the ramp. Cheers echoes through the arena as the Carnage in Ring crowd welcomes their hero as he makes his return to Bloodshed. King makes his way to the ring, grabbing a microphone on the way.
-
King walks to the middle of the ring, slowly raising the microphone towards his mouth
-
King: Good day ladies and gentlemen!
-
The crowd erupts in cheers once more, making a big smile appear on King's face as he tries to speak
-
I really love all of you! But you have to calm down
-
As if the crowd wants to mock King, they start to cheer even louder and starts chanting "King"
-
This is helping me more than anything else has been lately
I can stand here, making excuses about how Shane made me lose my match
How that moment of distraction lead to me not beating the longest Annihilation Championship reign in Carnage in Rings history!
How Shane's pity action made me lose one of the very few things I could have made into a legacy!
-
But no, I am not here to complain about that match
You see, even though I do not agree with the way he do things, I sincerely respect Rated RS!
That kid got a future here that I haven't seen on most of the younger talent
I will not for a second discredit his win, good job Rated
I just hope this title reign will push you into the right direction
The direction where you show up each and every night to put on the best damn match in the show!
-
The crowd erupts in cheers as King continues, he is barely heard as the crowd continues cheering
-
You come out to this ring to give everyone watching the show of their lives!
You don't just win a title! Everyone wins the title!
You win together, lose together, celebrate together!
Everything is just that much better when you fight for what is right, not for the gold
-
That is something the chief will never understand
Shane Brady
-
I do not know what you wanted to tell me
Tell the fans
Tell the world
When you played "Long Live The Chief" during my match you started a war
-
Since my loss I have heard that damned song in my head over and over again
There is a lot to take from that song
-
I know nothing about your past man, but I know your type
You had a rough childhood
Living by the cockroaches and the rat *censored*
You learned from a young age to make silver spoon out of plastic
-
And honestly man, that is great
But what you are today is not the same man
You re far from a Chief
A real chief would stand straight
Get *censored* ready
And fight me like a real man
-
You and your family joking around
Interrupting the show
Talking so damn much
Well done better than well said
Well Shane, I whooped your ass the one and only time we were in the ring one versus one
And that my friend, is well done
So enough talking, come out here and I'll whoop that chief *censored* off yours all the way back to Canada!
-
King starts to take off his leather jacket and crown, preparing himself for a fight
-
They wanna be King?
Chief, try fighting the real King!

-
The Crowd erupts in cheers as King prepares himeslf for a fight
-

Last edited by King on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Long Live The Chief (Shane)

Post  King on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:32 pm

King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Brady on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:44 pm

"Long Live the Chief (W.O.L.V.E.S. edit) by Jidenna and Krumbsnatcha plays on the CarnageTron as Shane Brady comes out to the stage with a microphone in hand, staring directly at King. He pauses for a second before raising the microphone to his mouth.
-
Shane: Hmm, so the newest peasant of CiR wants to restore his honor. He wants a war? Well then I'm going to head back through those curtains and come back out with my "other" music. Ready?
-
Shane turns around and leaves. It takes a few moments but "Prepare for War" by Young Buck now plays on the CarnageTron, for what seems like days, with no sight of Shane Brady. After a few more seconds, Shane finally comes back out.
-
Shane: Alright, cut the music! See King, I just gave you all the war I'm giving you tonight and you want to know why?
It's not because I'm afraid of you, no, I want to prove how far the king has fallen. I want to be the one to hit that nail in the coffin.
The thing is, I've already been booked in a match against Kory Lame and *puts on a sarcastic tone* I definitely don't want to disappoint the fans by robbing them of such a huge main event!

-
The crowd begins to boo at Shane mocking them
-
Here's the thing King, ha, that rhymed! You don't know me, you don't know my past, you definitely don't know my type.
I didn't claw my way up from *censored*, I don't think the world owes me a thing either. Because when I decide something, I make sure it benefits me and my goals, because this is MY world, this will be MY house and that imaginary throne you sit on, I'm going to burn to ashes and place a new one, under my banner, right on top of it. I'll keep it there until the wind finally takes away the last remnants of your throne, I'll move the chair just enough to get what was left under it's base, what hasn't stained the carpet.

-
You see King, I wanted to show you how easy it is for you to lose. Show you, that you're just like every other roster member.
Just another peasant. Not like I. Though I would rather have just taken your gold from you, I'll let an easier target hold onto it for me for a little while. You, on the other hand, your constant underestimation of me, your heroic ramblings, your naive view of our walking, talking paychecks.
These led to me having to show you the light.

-
See the call me The Jester and it's not because I'm funny in a "haha" way, I'm funny in a "I laugh at people's pain before ending it all" kind of way.
You want a match against me King, earn it! Because right now, what do you have on me, a single pinfall in an open challenge, that YOU asked for?
Boy, listen here. No matter where it is, be it a tag match, be it a one-on-one match, be it in the Carnage Rumble.
I will not allow you to best me again.

-
And as for interrupting the show, how about you just leave. Just go. Cause I don't think you even have a match tonight and you're taking up our air time. I have a match to go prepare for, so if there's nothing else, leave, I don't want to have to waste my energy removing you when I want to really put a licking to my opponent tonight.
-
Shane impatiently waits for King to respond
Shane Brady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:11 pm

-
King, looking dissatisfied, slowly puts on his jacket and crown again. The crowd continues booing Shane Brady and some "Fight" chants can be heard.
-
King: Can not say I'm suprised there mate
You fit the description of the new generation better than most backstage
You have the potential to be so much more than what you are, but you are happy with taking the easy way
-
But you see Shane, I do not take the easy way
I'm declining my rematch clause against Rated in exchange for a match against you
And it seems that not only did our General Manager like it

-
King raises the microphone in the air and the crowd erupts in cheers
-
King: You see Shane, it's inevitable
At Survive and Conquer we will have
Shane Brady versus King
For your Bloodshed Championship!
-
I might know nothing about you Shane
But something I know for sure is
-