Two Smart Men [Bloodshed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Smart Men [Bloodshed]

Post  Jimmy James on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:43 am

The cameras go backstage to Jimmy James walking through the backstage area in a suit and his CiR World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. Jimmy continues walking until he gets to a door and knocks on it. Without waiting, he swings the door open and enters the locker room of Jay Ruthless.
-
Jimmy James: Jay Ruthless, nice to formally meet you. First off, I want to thank you for your unneeded help against Henri Black last season. I didn’t need your help because I was going to beat him regardless, but you made my job easier.
Secondly, we have a tag team match with Steven Why and Henri Black. These two are weird cats and however we are two smart men. They are on similar wave lengths, but we have the brains and the smarts to take these two men to their limits and walk out with the victory.

-
Jay Ruthless finishes tying his boots and walks up to Jimmy, standing face to face with the champion.
-
Jay Ruthless: I know you didn't need my help. I just want to make sure that Henri Black got the message across that I wanted to send him. He is standing in my way and I want to make sure he gets out of it. We can be tag partners tonight, but we don't have to be friends Jimmy.
-
Jimmy James: Yeah I know that but Henri and Steven get along so I just thought we could plan the game out a bit and think up some strategies.
-
Jay Ruthless: We don't need any of that. I told you last week that my action wasn't for you. It was for me. You don't owe me anything. And just like I said last week... you should watch your own back like Henri.
-
Jay gets into Jimmy's face even more, causing Jimmy to step back.
-
Jimmy James: I'll... uh... see you out there.
-
Jimmy walks backwards to the locker room door, not taking his eyes off Jay Ruthless. As Jimmy exits the room, he shuts the door behind him and Jay grins at it. The screen fades to black.

Last edited by Jimmy James on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Smart Men [Bloodshed]

Post  Jimmy James on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:44 am

@Jay Ruthless reply with whatever. thought we should have a little back and forth
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Ruthless on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:53 am

Sorry bud, I was away last week.
Jay Ruthless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content