Dream checked - Will mention Revenants,Haley & Alyssa ( open to anyone )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream checked - Will mention Revenants,Haley & Alyssa ( open to anyone )

Post  BBR on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:56 pm

Warrior inside by Leader starts playing in the PA system and gets the crowd hyped.

''I’m alive
A revolution lies inside
I’m alive
No longer will this hate divide
and I’ll stand
I will fight, just to survive
I won’t be denied
I’m a Warrior Inside''

Rachel Leblanc walks out the curtain with her championship belt around her waist and makes her way to the ring.

Rachel walks down the ramp high fiving the fans on her way to the ring side as she walks by the announcing table she grabs the microphone from it and jumps on the apron then rolls in the ring.

As soon the music fades out the crowd erupts in cheers and applause.

She slowly brings the mic to her lower purple lip to begin to speak.

'' I made it! ''

She unwraps her Queen Of Carnage championship from her waist and lifts it with her left hand high above her head.

'' I realized my dream and became the Queen of Carnage!''

She pauses for a short moment

'' I'm so grateful of being your champion in this era and this is all thanks to my family Henri Black, Helena Noir, Hennerz, Esgaroth and Big Boss Rosario! ''

Small crowd cheers can be heard across the arena.

'' But mostly thanks to each and everyone of you sitting in the arena and the millions watching at home who believed in me becoming the champion. ''

The crowd explode in cheers.

'' I came from nothing but doubts and...look at me now...I Am standing high as one of the champions in Carnage. ''

'' Rachel Leblanc is now part of the history of this company and this is something to be proud of...this is something people from any era will remember and know about. ''

Rachel brings the belt on her shoulder.

'' People have been tweeting questions about how I felt when I walked in the ring in my first championship match and my answer to that is...I was focused but also felt happiness...I knew I was going to deliver one of my best match and no matter the outcome of the match I would've walked out a champion. I don't mean to disrespect Alyssa's in ring talent...'' au contraire'' I respect her talent...without her ambition...without her determination and her confidence I wouldn't be where I Am here today. ''

'' What I'm trying to say is that she forced me to become the better woman in the ring...she brought me to the next level and that level is the top of the food chain...''

She pauses for a moment.

'' She gave me no choice...even if I made her tap not once....not twice...but 3 times she always putted me in a position where I was uncomfortable she constantly dragged me in her world which I later got comfortable in...bringing the momentum back to my world that she doesn't know and putted her into the Neck Massage to end everything. ''

The crowd cheers

'' Now the question is when will she get her title rematch? The answer to this question is anytime...anywhere I am ready to defend my championship belt and prove that I Am here because I've earned it and I Am the best in this division. ''

'' As for those who think they are something special like Haley...if you want some of Massages I will be glad to give you the same therapy I gave to Alyssa and the previous opponents! ''

Crowd start chanting Rachel's name over and over.

'' The White Owl is here to stay and defend her throne...step forward if you want some...step forward if you think you can beat me and make this division better...but if you come without anything better don't...just don't show up...''

( open )
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream checked - Will mention Revenants,Haley & Alyssa ( open to anyone )

Post  Tom Midas on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:20 am

If you want more of this

We can push out, sell out, die out

So you'll shut up

And stay sleeping

With my screaming in your itching ears

-
Alyssa: "Rachel..."
-
Alyssa glares at the newly crowned Queen of Carnage, and her focus quickly rests upon the championship on Rachel's shoulder.
-
Alyssa: "I suppose there's no point in hiding when I'll cash in my rematch to you, seeing as seem to want to put it on the line in every match if I'm understanding what you're saying correctly."
-
Alyssa shrugs, and begins walking to the ring.
-
Alyssa: "As most of you could have already guessed by now, I'm cashing in my rematch at Survive and Conquer. You were able to outstrategize me on Infamy, I can freely admit that."
-
Rachel smiles at the compliment, but Alyssa shakes her head, and points towards the title, still resting upon Rachel's shoulder.
-
Alyssa: "This isn't to allow you the opportunity to prepare though, Rachel. No. This is for me to become the champion once more.

I underestimated you in our past two encounters, and that was a crucial error in my own judgement..."

-
Alyssa slides into the ring, staring at Rachel with ice cold eyes.
-
Alyssa: "Do not expect me to make the same mistake again though, Leblanc.

You're not the best in the Division, period. You're pretty good, but you're simply just not the best."

-
Alyssa shrugs as the audience boos her, and continues to speak as her gaze returns to Rachel.
-
Alyssa: "Pretty good doesn't cut it though, Rachel. Pretty good gets you Steven Why, Mr. Close but no Cigar. Pretty good gets you Rosario, Mr. Not able to cut it on Bloodshed and has to run away for months on end."
-
The crowd boos even louder at her insults towards Rosario and Why. She sends the fans to her left a quick look of annoyance, and continues.
-
Alyssa: "You're pretty good. You can defeat me when I'm not completely invested in a match, sure.

You want to give me some more neck therapy? Fine. Give me a massage. You're going to be the one needing it after Survive and Conquer when I snap that

Pretty

Little

neck of yours."

-
Alyssa takes a step forward and reaches out her arms, as if begging for Rachel to hit her. After a solid 5 seconds of Rachel standing there,
Alyssa drops her arms and scoffs.

-
Jake: "Alyssa's trying to egg Rachel into hitting her, likely in attempt to get into "The White Owl's" head."
-
Stan: "It's only fair for her to play mind games back, seeing as that's the only way that Rachel was able to steal the rightful queen's crown!"
-
Jake: "She won the Queen of Carnage title fair and square, Stan. It's not Rachel's fault that Alyssa ran her mouth enough to get Adam Harvey involved."
-
Stan: "Adam shouldn't have booked Alyssa to have to have two matches against Rachel in the span of a week! Alyssa wasn't able to prepare for the fight by reviewing Rachel's tapes, learning how she fights.

Rachel? She's had the entire offseason to learn how Alyssa ticks. It's not fair."

-
The two trail off as Alyssa turns towards them and waits quietly for them to finish. Visibly annoyed, but not angry.
-
Alyssa grins, but the grin is short lived as Adam then gestures towards Rachel.
-
Alyssa: "You want to be queen? Good luck, because if you listen closely, you'll hear the cold hard steel of the guillotine that is the former and true queen whizzing towards you, ready to make short work of your reign.

This might be a dream for you no, Rachel, but know that it's soon to become your worst nightmare."

-
With that, Alyssa exits the ring to a chorus of boos, and makes her way up the ramp.
-
Jake: "Big words from Alyssa."
-
Stan: "That she can back up, if you're sincerely doubting she'll regain what's rightfully hers at Survive and Conquer, you're the one that's dreaming, Jake."
-
Jake: "We'll see in three weeks at the PPV, Stan. If I were you or Alyssa, I wouldn't count Rachel off just yet."
-
Rachel, after watching Alyssa leave the ringside area, lets out a small grin.
-
Rachel Leblanc: '' We'll see soon enough, Alyssa.''
-
She then exits the ring as the camera fades to black
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:19 am

loved it
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top