What you want from me?
-
What these wrestlers want from me?
-
Listen "Don't mess with me", hey
-
Think twice before you mess with me
-
Jake: The co number one contender for the CIR World Title.
-
Stan: Jimmy James last week tried to play the game and the game played him right back.
-
Jake: Jimmy has to be upset it's not him facing Rated Or Why he's facing them both. Jimmy 's chances to retain the title have decreased by a large margin
-
Stan: Rated will walk out World Champion at Survive & Conquer
-
Rated comes from backstage.
-
He's wearing a plain black T-Shirt, black jeans and red Reebok's.
-
Rated has the Annihilation championship on his left shoulder and his Omega world title on his right shoulder.
-
Jake: Rated this shoe has really toned down his attire it's not as in your face as it was before.
-
Stan: Facing King has made Rated more focused than ever. Rated's age is a big factor here he has a chance at being one of the greatest of all time and he knows he's need to take things more seriously to do that.
-
Jake: Like King said himself Rated is the future the question not remain is what direction he is going to take.
-
Stan: If you had to build a prototype of a SuperStar you would build Rated.
-
Rated walks down the ramp
-
Rated takes a mic from CIR staff before sliding into the ring
-
Rated waits on the ring mat before standing up.
-
Jake: Rated still feeling the affect of last weeks match
-
Stan: Rated is a little slow to get up there. I do not think he's hundred percent tonight.
-
Rated: Roll the clip.
-
Clip rolls
-
Steven Why droops

and hits him with his forearm on the legs knocking him down with Forearm On Leg

Steven Why looks to the fans as the look on his face says it all

Steven Why runs to the rope and jumps onto the middle rope for the Why-onsault

but Jimmy James appears out of nowhere and hits Steven's fingers with a steel chair!

-
Jimmy James enters the ring and begins hitting both Steven Why and Rated RS in the back and stomach respectively as the referee calls for the bell. Jimmy grabs his championship and raises it above his head while still holding the steel chair. As Rated RS slowly raises to his feet, Jimmy James sets his title down, makes his way towards Rated, and smacks the chair into Rated's back!
-
Clip ends

-
Rated: Jimmy... Oh Jimmy. last week was
-
Rated puts mic under his armpit
-
Rated claps before grabbing the mic again
-
Rated: genius. I'm jealous that I didn't come up with that myself. I'm going to keep that in the back of my mind if I ever need to use it. Here's the thing Jimmy I would have executed it a lot better than you, like I would actually made sure neither men would been able to walk into Survive & Conquer. Instead you know how to face your greatest revival and the young upstart trying to take your title.
-
Rated: You know Jimmy I have beaten King Edge, I took Titus's title, I beat you time after time and I dethroned King. I am coming off a 2016 season where I just CONQUERED everything in my path and 2017 has only gotten better. Jimmy James count down the days your title run will end soon.
-
Jake: The message to Jimmy is loud and clear.
-
Stan: Jimmy James needs to understand Rated's run in CIR is unrivaled and I do not see either Jimmy or Why stopping it.
-
Rated: Why, man I'm a little disappointed our match ended a little too soon last week I was totally going to win. Why here's the thing I have a great amount of respect for you heck I even gave you a shout out when I was the 2016 Rising Star. I think you and me are very alike. We both find ways to win, we both are willing to do anything to win. I think we would make a great team one day. Team Rated Why! I could be the World and Annihilation champion you can be both Double Down and Bloodshed champion and because you look so good in bra and panties I would even let you CiR Queen of Carnage Champion.
-
Jake: Pure disrespect from Rated to Why.
-
Stan: But I would love to see Rated Why.
-
Rated: I said Why was the man to beat on Bloodshed, I said Why was the best wrestler on Bloodshed, I said Why was the future CIR World Champion.
-
Rated: Here's the thing I am the man to beat on Bloodshed, I am the best wrestler on Bloodshed and I am the future CIR World Champion.
-
Rated is about to drop his mic but pauses
-
Rated: Henri Black, I heard stories about saying my name backstage, why don't you some time in the future say my name in the ring.
-
Rated drops the mic and slides out of the ring
-
Rated lifts the Omega World title up as he walks backstage
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top